Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels don't hate women

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
Incels don't hate women, they hate the fact that they have to live life without one due to factors beyond their control.

I have seen so many so called blackpillers completly turn into a BluePillers once they get a girl, thats shows you that blackpill is more about frustration than hate, you become hateful when you get negative responses despite the fact you did nothing wrong besides not being chad.

Come on guys, wouldn't you all leave this forum if you got a loyal GF? I know thats impossible due to the female nature but what if?

I've reached a point where idk if I'd rather have a loyal gf or lead an armed incel group

I am one of the few members that admit to loving women and enjoying their company. I became happier around girls and my bestie supports me in a lot of situations. They just do not find me attractive enough to date me, but that is barely a problem because I put myself in my place and never make any advances.

I hate women.

Incels don't hate women, they hate the fact that they have to live life without one due to factors beyond their control.

I have seen so many so called blackpillers completly turn into a BluePillers once they get a girl, thats shows you that blackpill is more about frustration than hate, you become hateful when you get negative responses despite the fact you did nothing wrong besides not being chad.

Come on guys, wouldn't you all leave this forum if you got a loyal GF? I know thats impossible due to the female nature but what if?
If I had a girlfriend, I'd beat her if she did something wrong to annoy me.

actually, I hate women

Speak for yourself, I hate them

I hate women because they hated me first, some had the “””empathy””” to outright not say it to my face but some people just basically told me how subhuman I am in person. JFL

Women are honestly some of the most discriminating people in the world.

I wouldn’t be surprised if women were the lead pushers for de segregation and civil rights movements

I don't like women, but I don't a hate women. I hate what they do, but like I am not gonna go out of my way fuck with them. I'd just prefer for them to stop hurting me emotionally and leave me alone.

Sure we do. The kind of woman you described doesn’t exist for us. We hate the women who do exist, and thus hate women. Not that hard to grasp.

I don't hate women. I hate that we as men have no control over them and instead worship them like queens. There are good things about women, such as their bodies, their voices, their submissive nature, etc. but we aren't taking advantage of those things for our own happiness by making women our sex slaves.

I am one of the few members that admit to loving women and enjoying their company. I became happier around girls and my bestie supports me in a lot of situations. They just do not find me attractive enough to date me, but that is barely a problem because I put myself in my place and never make any advances.
Thats kinda sad.

I hate women but only because they hated me first.

But it was not always like this right?
I fell like most incels would be white knights if girls had ever give them a chance.

Same. Never did anything to them, they just hate me from the get go. That's what happens when you're so ugly they can't even stand to look at your face.

Same. Never did anything to them, they just hate me from the get go. That's what happens when you're so ugly they can't even stand to look at your face.
seeing girls you would love to date laughing at you hurts like hell man, i hete those school years.

Women hate ugly men by default.
Ugly men get hateful over time and will never achieve the same level of hate that women projected towards them

why even bother asking "what if"? what if I had a gf would I still be incel? yeah, but I am an incel so I won't get a girlfriend. genuinely retarded qeustion
You are very agressive.

As the chief representative of the Incel community I declare that I hate women.

If let's say I don't pay a single penny, I will come back here for getting rich so I can fuck more women

If my GF is hot I wouldn't really need that but few people here know the moneymaxxing secrets and life secrets

I wouldn't make rules if I wasn't competing

So, if I wanted a few other girls and I was attractive, I would say, "Men are not allowed rape, only I will get sex because I don't need to rape to get sex" because that way the game works in my favor to give me the goal

but if I was satisfied with my GF never why would you impose rules on men who are already struggling? We have men who are weak physically, imagine a rape battle, even then the strongest men will win, genes are everywhere, it's not just good looks lol life is brutal, why make even more rules?

Women don't want me, and for that they'll pay, if it is ever in my powers

it's simple as that

your probably right, but the chances of that woman cheating on you is very high since your low dominant male.

But I do tho?

You know what it's called? Being a simp unconsciously and being in the friendzone. In other words, they take advantage of you.

Even if you magically got a 10/10 foid, you'd still have the brutal discrimination from society for your entire life, in the workplace etc

you can't hate an animal for being such a fucking retarded dumbass who act like a 3 years old kid and you can't blame toilets for what they do since it's just their biology to do so. all of this is natural.
but it's also my nature to be bitter and hateful since it's due to me having self awareness. and they can't also hate me when i sexually harrasses a whore since it's also my nature to satisfy my needs.
i think we're equal on this.

I knew a guy that turned into a literal fag because of a foid

I don't hate women, men who genuinely hate women probably have a poor relationship with their mothers and / or sisters. I have 2 sisters and a mother and they are good people and I get along with them.

Only Chads or htn can hate women as for them is a choice : they reject their love and treat her as cum dumpster (which femoids are happy to be).

We never had this choice since women hating our faces we're just hating back. The alternative is being a good cuck.

I don't hate anyone.
I think that American incels tend to be more aggressive because their whole society is structured around that. Too many movies about chads vs. jocks in the 80s and a society completely centered around "teenagers have to have sex as a rite of passage" will leave you like that, I guess. It's also a much more aggressive society in general, with both school shooters and bullying as something that is to be expected in those years, and let's not even get into the issue of systematic drug usage, both legal and illegal. No wonder the American empire is decaying.
There's also the fact that the whole American establishment seems to be feeding a whole "incels suck" kind of narrative absolutely everywhere, to the point it's almost an insult as telling someone he's an idiot. No wonder kids there will get angry.
And kids, I say, because I've also noticed there's a lot of yougnsters in this forum. There's the occasional oldcel, but there's a lot of kids ranting about their classmate or whatever not giving them the time of the day. At that age most reactions will be exaggerated since you're a hormonal teenager. You then grow out of it and all you have left is resignation.

Yeah a lot of incel cynicism flips like a light switch if they somehow land a gf. Alot of it is bitterness. I like to think I have a detached, somewhat realistic view on things since I reached the uncaring stage.

Come on guys, wouldn't you all leave this forum if you got a loyal GF?
Yep. The day I do I'm out of here. I'd rather spend all that time with her.

the blackpill is based on LOOKSIM, incels HATE LOOKISM, EG HUMAN NATURE REVEALED IN ALL ITS DISCRIMINATORY EVIL.

This is why the Blackpill IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BIGGER THAN WOMEN ALONE, IT EFFECTS EVERY AREA THAT HUMANS INHABIT.

Women base their whole world on lookism, thus they enact lookism more than men, incels are purely reacting to lookism in society at large where it is being used to discriminate against the lowest members eg incels, it juts so happens women are the biggest group of perpetrators of lookism in society so the targets bigger and more visible.

This is where the MUH INCELS HATE WOMEN comes from, women just enact lookism more overtly, BUT MEN STILL OPERATE ON THIS LEVEL TO OTHER MEN, just to a lesser degree and other traits actually do count for something.

I would say that I hate “most” women. But then again I also hate most people in general. Men are weak and we’re brainwashed/heavily indoctrinated by the system against our own interests. Any blue pilled man or man that supports feminism is like an NPC in the matrix — they are your enemy.

Women don’t care about anyone but themselves. They’re generally selfish spoiled and entitled. They generally view the vast majority of men as being beneath them and they view them only as workhorses for the jobs that they also deem “beneath them”. They have no ounce of sympathy or care for the problems men uniquely face and in fact openly mock us and try to make everything about them.

The woke modern western woman is one of the most horrible creatures produced by society. Are there some exceptions? Probably, stereotypes can have truth to them for sure but most of these things are “on average” and all that jazz. But damn if the percentage isn’t high…

My own family showed me the true nature of women. Mother divorce raped father and cheated. Sister has made multiple false rape accusations. They’re just fucked in their heads in large part because society indulges their bullshit.

Last edited: