Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels could learn alot from the jews

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
We need a secret society of incels. Where we gather to drink goats milk and have orgies with Stacey's. Ahh yes. I can see it now.

But seriously jews were the first truecels. All there power came from there desire to get laid. Goym are very easy to manipulate. If we want to start the beta uprising we must mind control the simps first. As much as I hate it we must join forces with jews to achieve our goals.

Everyone can learn something from them

Read the Old Testament, Jews always had a sexual outlet, harlots were stoned.

Please don't listen to the jewish propaganda

Only reason id need a gaschamber

Read the Old Testament, Jews always had a sexual outlet, harlots were stoned.

I just figured they were all nose cel and frame cels. They hate the blond haired blue eyed people. So they created the media to steal goym coochie. That's my theory. They were the original true cels

Jews don’t have any bound together. The only Reason why the Jews are successful, is the family of Rothschild

Jews don’t have any bound together. The only Reason why the Jews are successful, is the family of Rothschild
Really? Sounds similar to Chinese

All I can say I congratulate the jooz, wherever they go they somehow make it to top positions in society through their cleverness, craftiness and nepotism. There really exists only one law, the law of the jungle, and the jooz just overdo everyone else in this regard.

You can say whatever you want about them, but they run circles around goyim when it comes to intelligence. Their verbal IQ is off the charts so they can spew dumb ideological bullshit to goys and the goys will just lap it up. The rise of LGBT, cultural marxism etc is a testament to this. Anything that undermines western civilisation, they push it. Even if it destroys the host they live off of, they still do it

I think the old stereotype about jooz being paranoid and neurotic is true. Whenever they aren't in power, they seek it because of their innate neuroticism. And even when they are in power, they feel uneasy.

BBA19A1F 55E0 4C5D 8CD4 150851459F01

The first books constitute what is known as MacDonald's "trilogy." In this trilogy he describes Judaism as a "group evolutionary strategy" to enhance the ability of Jews to out-compete non-Jews for resources. He argues that Judaism fosters in Jews a series of marked genetic traits, including above-average verbal intelligence and a strong tendency toward collectivist behavior.

My grandfather killed hitler