Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.co is the only place on the internet where a successful men's rights movement could originate and it is because we are immune to pussy.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Involuntary celibacy = liberation from female sexual control over men's own political opinions. We can form political opinions in a way 99% of men cannot and it is because our existences are dettached from pussy. Pussy is held over men to enforce female political control

Sinple really.
Screen Shot 2020 07 02 at 40626 PM

Screen Shot 2020 07 02 at 40644 PM

Screen Shot 2020 07 02 at 40637 PM

Last edited:
At the first chance to actually get a girlfriend 90% of us would forget the blackpill.

(for a while, until she shows her true bitch self).

But we won't, cause we're ugly.

Although I've been on this site for more than 2 years now so the blackpill is kinda ingrained. And I think as outcasts, we were all blackpilled since childhood, without calling it a blackpill.

Immune to pussy? That's pretty optimistic to say that we're immune to the thing we have evolved to desire.

I'm certainly not immune to pussy, just cut off from it.

There are no foids in here so they wouldn’t be able to hijack it. Foids will never be able to join this place at all. No matter how much they try to LARP

I strongly doubt this forum would ever become mainstream movement for a lot of reasons
Media would force ISPs to quit providing access to us if we grow too big, once we are exiled to deepweb it's game over.
Tolerating pedophilia related discussion here scares(understandably) normies off, one of the biggest social taboos
I use this forum as a venting place, cope, somewhere to speak my mind without censorship but not much will come out of it IMO

Most of this forum would sell you out for some random whore m8, idk who you are refrencing with "we".

Immune to pussy? That's pretty optimistic to say that we're immune to the thing we have evolved to desire.

"Immune to pussy" is just a funny way to word our situations. Contemplate on the deeper ideas in the original post and the low effort facile/surface-level nitpicking. This is worth discussing and appreciating in greater detail. This idea is profound and should not fall on dear ears.

True. The only reason why we are somewhat immune is because we haven’t even experienced it.
Most of this forum would sell you out for some random whore m8, idk who you are refrencing with "we".
Yeah I saw some post mentioning what you said. A lot of people here would sell each other out for pussy. There are a decent amount who won’t tho.

I strongly doubt this forum would ever become mainstream movement for a lot of reasons
Media would force ISPs to quit providing access to us if we grow too big, once we are exiled to deepweb it's game over.
Tolerating pedophilia related discussion here scares(understandably) normies off, one of the biggest social taboos
I use this forum as a venting place, cope, somewhere to speak my mind without censorship but not much will come out of it IMO

That's why I specifically said "originate". There is a population ceiling for how large a men's rights movement could grow in the isolated vacuum of an incel forum and I am fully cognizant and not naively unaware of that reality. It would have to originate here but it could grow outside of here with the strong foundation laid down by pussy-immune incels.

To that sentiment, I would ask you back "who is we?" I have more faith and trust in my brothercels than you. My brothercels have my back and I have their back.

As they say, "bros before hoes". For incels, this would be far more true than normies.

Last edited:
"Immune to pussy" is just a funny way to word our situations. Contemplate on the deeper ideas in the original post and the low effort facile/surface-level nitpicking. This is worth discussing and appreciating in greater detail. This idea is profound and should not fall on dear ears.
We're not a movement, just guys who can't get laid.

As they say, "bros before hoes".
Brosbefore

We're not a movement, just guys who can't get laid.

We're stuck in the mentality of our problem being a social one.

We could reshape it as a political one... with a political solution.

When w*men desire/seek a gender-based change to society, they accomplish it through political activity/movements.

Men have to do the same to accomplish societal change but for some reason we preclude / count that option out of consideration for no conceivable/justifiably sound reason. (commonly expressed anti-political organizing sentiment: "it feels LARPY" "it wouldn't lead anywhere")

Last edited:
That's why I specifically said "originate". There is a population ceiling for how large a men's rights movement could grow in the isolated vacuum of an incel forum and I am fully cognizant and not naively unaware of that reality. It would have to originate here but it could grow outside of here with the strong foundation laid down by pussy-immune incels.
Good luck finding a place to grow when all big sites censor everything that deviates from the narrow list of allowed mainstream opinions. Enjoy getting your subreddit banned, twitch channel taken down, youtube channel closed, twitter suspended, facebook account banned... you know it. Your optimism is naive IMO but I hope I am wrong.

No wonder the glowies are watching us. Any escape from the consoom vaccum of pseudo-reality scares the shit out of the power-players.

At the first chance to actually get a girlfriend 90% of us would forget the blackpill.
Not me.

I legitimately hate women. She'd have to in the top 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent in personality for me to even consider her.

They can infiltrate if they really want to. I mean come on, look at the typical greycel post, it's not exactly difficult to emulate.

No wonder the glowies are watching us. Any escape from the consoom vaccum of pseudo-reality scares the shit out of the power-players.

HIGH IQ. Incels reshaping their notion of their problem as individual/social/alienated problem into a collective/political/united one is one of the most dormant, untapped political power surges that could happen in America today. The likelihood of it happening is higher now than ever before because of the advent of dating apps and the acceleration of and snowballing of hypergamy stemming from the hyper-interconnectivity of online communities.

A third of 18-24 year old man are not having sex. A THIRD. Political destabilization factor.
Not me.

I legitimately hate women. She'd have to in the top 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent in personality for me to even consider her.

See? My point is proven. TRUEbrotherTRUEcel. :chad: :chad: :chad:

Last edited:
We're stuck in the mentality of our problem being a social one.

We could reshape it as a political one... with a political solution.

When w*men desire/seek a gender-based change to society, they accomplish it through political activity/movements.

Men have to do the same to accomplish societal change but for some reason we preclude / count that option out of consideration for no conceivable/justifiably sound reason. (commonly expressed anti-political organizing sentiment: "it feels LARPY" "it wouldn't lead anywhere")
if it becomes political doesn't that just make it easier to lablel inceldom as "terrorist ideology"

if it becomes political doesn't that just make it easier to lablel inceldom as "terrorist ideology"

Political organization/mobilization =/= terroristic

Intelligence agencies and media outlet act in tandem to create a "terrorist" public perception of us to discourage us from political organization/mobilization. It's deliberate and sadly, it works (as evidenced by your sentiments).

Eb1NkvyXQAU P D

Political organization/mobilization =/= terroristic

Intelligence agencies and media outlet act in tandem to create a "terrorist" public perception of us to discourage us from political organization/mobilization. It's deliberate and sadly, it works (as evidenced by your sentiments).

View attachment 284679
interesting

we are immune to pussy
Involuntary celibacy = liberation from female sexual control over men's own political opinions.
We can form political opinions in a way 99% of men cannot and it is because our existences are dettached from pussy.
Pussy is held over men to enforce female political control
this is pretty hard cope OP

No, we are not immune to pussy.

Just because we are mentally sorta-blackpilled doesn't mean emotionally/subconsciously we aren't thirsty as hell and vulnerable to SIMPing the moment we get attention.

I know I personally try to avoid foids because I know how easily they can manipulate me.

We should probably try to socialize with them more to build up a tolerance for their presence, To witness first-hand their degeneracy so that when they feign kindness we won't be vulnerable to the trickery.

I know I am personally super-vulnerable due to lack of 1sthand experience. All my mental prep will probably be worth bupkiss and I will begin orbiting the first foid who smiles at me.

If you want to start a political movement there are always other groups that are popping up, you just have to keep a close eye on them to find out where they are. They will boot out infiltrators, concern trolls, political hijackers and the like that try to derail the discussion

While blackpilled, many incels are so starved for attention from women that they'd be likely to backstep and betray any cause of advocating for men's rights if it means they gain favor with women.
Some major reasons MRAs failed because:

very few people besides low status males care about the issues affecting low status males,

they allow feminists to concern troll and tone police them,

they allow fencesitters in their spaces to mock and dismiss them (even the case with people who say "I'm an egalitarian, not an MRA",

they were falsely associated with nazis and rightwing extremists by the SPLC,

they had spokespeople like Paul Elam and AVfM that said things controversial (ie bash a violent bitch month satire article in response to a Jezebel article making light of domestic abuse against men),

they accepted male disposability as natural (saps any incentive to fight for men's rights if men are seen as disposable) and gave into PUA turned white nationalist Rossiy/Chateau Heartiste's anti-male biological reductionist rhetoric that "sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive" (and which is repeated ad nauseum in anti-incel circlejerks like purplepilldebate on reddit).

Any new men's rights movement would have to address these issues. At the very least, you would have to boot out feminist concern trolls, wishy-washy fencesitters, and publicly challenge special interest organizations like the SPLC that falsely associate you with racists.
Also do not speak to the media, they will twist your words. If they insist on a response, say "no comment".

Look bud physiognomy ain't lying and most of the dudes here are ugly as sin and like sin they are & behave, they would sell the movement for some avg puss and that's the sad reality of it (and I'm talking from experience).

There is no such thing as "incel community" believe me.

We should consider using normie mediums like twitter to reach out to "allied" communities and normalise inceldom, even if that means watering down the blackpill somewhat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back