Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels.co diversity program: "Nigger" in every language

damn dude, that's mean

CifyGpE

what is nigger in croatian. You speak it right?
Croatian = serbian (more or less) @Saudade
Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin are basically same language where everyone can perfectly understand each other kind of like how people in America, Australia, Canada, UK talk same language just with some few minor tweaks and different accents. Slovenian and Macedonian are kind of close too and can be half understood.

Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin are basically same language where everyone can perfectly understand each other kind of like how people in America, Australia, Canada, UK talk same language just with some few minor tweaks and different accents. Slovenian and Macedonian are also close and can be half understood.
Don’t they use different words/vocabulary or grammatical rules, or accents? Also, what about Serbo-Croatian?

Can you speak Sicilian?
Actual Sicilian is almost a dead language, even in Sicily only some boomers still speak it and everyone speaks Italian. I'm American, I only speak English.

Don’t they use different words/vocabulary or grammatical rules, or accents? Also, what about Serbo-Croatian?
Only minor fraction of vocabulary and grammatical rules that can be understood still, just like accents. Same thing can be seen between different countries that speak English. Serbo-Croatian is a meme language made by communists that was mandatory to learn (along with latin and cyrillic alphabet) during their rule so nobody would get butthurt as that certain ethnicity was preferred.

Only minor fraction of vocabulary and grammatical rules that can be understood still, just like accents. Same thing can be seen between different countries that speak English. Serbo-Croatian is a meme language made by communists that was mandatory to learn (along with latin and cyrillic alphabet) during their rule so nobody would get butthurt as that certain version of language is preferred.
So pretty much is a constructed neutralization/standardization of all Balkan/Southeast Slavic languages. But also, doesn’t Bosnian have more Turkic elements to it?

based thread tbh
I'd personally use "czarnuch" for Polish
"nygus" has an unrelated etymology (French "nigaud"=silly, ultimately from the name Nicodemus) and it used to be only used to describe lazy people, not actual niggers; perhaps it's associated with black people nowadays because of the influence of English, but "czarnuch" is safer imho ("nygus" used for actual niggers sounds like youth slang to me)

Turkish: koyu renkli böcek lavrası

@pp183 I need nigger in taiwanese

some words rae the same
Ok. Now I need an albanian and a portugese guy and a guy who knows SEA languages and a guy who lives in latvia/estonia/lithuania

Ok. Now I need an albanian and a portugese guy and a guy who knows SEA languages and a guy who lives in latvia/estonia/lithuania
@Ignas is indonesian

In Portuguese it's the opposite of English. "Negro" (from which "nigger" comes from I think) is the polite version and "preto" ("black") is offensive.

But the truly offensive term in Portuguese for it is "crioulo" which originally simply meant a black person who was born in the Americas but then became super derogatory somehow.

We need Irish Gaelic speakers up in here:
@CelticTruecel
@Irishcel
@outherebrothers
@Murdoch89

Also @Swimcell, say something in Basque

Is nigger different among them? I need mainly a baltic person, a person from the balkans, and a person from SEA (I @ted all of them but idk how fast they will respond or anything)

@Saudade @D3X Balkancels help
uh no we don't have a word for nigger , although i can always call them cigani (gypsies)

Turkish: Zenci
This is also the main word we use for black people here

Greek : νέγρος

@CelticTruecel
@Irishcel
@outherebrothers
@Murdoch89

I think the Irish word for black is Dubh, I know this because old Kings were sometimes nicknamed because of their hair colour or something, e.g. Aodh Dubh or Aodh Ruadh.

How do you say "insecure inferior devolution W*ite weak twink faggot who's entire race is about to go extinct so he copes online" in Finnish?

German (offensive): Neger
German (normal): Schwarzer
German (pc): Farbiger
German (extremely ridiculous pc): Maximalpigmentierter

Hungarian: néger

In Albanian it's zezak but I've heard people say ''bithë zi'' which translates to (guy with) black ass

negras
in lithuanian

@CelticTruecel
@Irishcel
@outherebrothers
@Murdoch89

According to the official online Irish dictionary the translation is “nigear” which is of course just the English version but with Irish style spelling, pronounced exactly the same. It would be a bit strange after all for the Irish language to have a word for nigger considering that there never any blacks in Ireland until very recently.

I think the Irish word for black is Dubh, I know this because old Kings were sometimes nicknamed because of their hair colour or something, e.g. Aodh Dubh or Aodh Ruadh.
Makes sense since Dublin (Dubh Linn) means Black Lake.
According to the official online Irish dictionary the translation is “nigear” which is of course just the English version but with Irish style spelling, pronounced exactly the same. It would be a bit strange after all for the Irish language to have a word for nigger considering that there never any blacks in Ireland until very recently.
385BA8D9 980D 4F34 8D48 FDE014407D8C

Nigraĉulo in Esperanto

Jogger.

Language: internet

Swedish: Svartskalle