Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels.co diversity program: "Nigger" in every language

They want us to have low wages and are anti NEETbux, plus they would never support facial surgery being covered by healthcare. In my book, anyone who opposes facial surgery being covered by healthcare is an infidel and an enemy combatant.
If you accept facial surgery then you'll also allow yourself to be fooled by genetically inferior women.

If you accept facial surgery then you'll also allow yourself to be fooled by genetically inferior women.
I don't care about that. Anyone who feels like shit and wants to die because of how ugly they are deserves facial surgery, including foids, normies, chads, and trannies... I support it for literally everyone who needs it.

Facial surgery isn't about attracting foids to me, it's about not catching the bus.

검둥이
Korean
literal meaning: black dog or other dark animal

@fuck_ITcucks (Spain)
@SryMyEnglish
@Mainländer

@fuck_ITcucks (Spain)
@SryMyEnglish
@Mainländer
Negro (actually the origin of the "nigger" word)

Literally means black and be used as an insult but also as a respectful way to refer to black people. We don't have an equivalent to the "nigger" slur.

Most of the words you are getting probably just mean black. Anyways, brutal proof blacks are the biggest truecels. Hated by everyone because of looks :feelsrope:

негр / ниггер (negr/ nigger)

Most of the words you are getting probably just mean black. Anyways, brutal proof blacks are the biggest truecels. Hated by everyone because of looks :feelsrope:
Some of them are hilarious. Direct translations that are black ghost, chocolate man, etc.

nice thread, the only other languange I know besides English is Japanese and in Japan they don't really have a bad word for a black person, they just call everyone not Japanese 外人 which means foreigner

Dutch: neger

I think you meant to write the slightly archaic 'nikker', the Dutch 'neger' translates to 'negro' if we are being very strict. German is a little more confusing, there 'Nigger' means 'nigger', but 'Neger' can mean both 'nigger' and 'negro'. How offensive it is depends on the context in which it is used.

It should be noted that the word 'neger/Neger' is increasingly taboo in NW Europe. Younger upper middle class people will avoid using it at all times - to them it is as offensive as 'nigger' at this point. And using the word marks you as lower class.

Last edited:
italian: negro

also in some southern dialects: nir

Нигер / черножопый (Russian)

To prove how diverse this forum is, and how many languages it speaks. I have made a notepad on which I will write down "Nigger" in every language spoken by users here. The only language I have currently is Finnish.
View attachment 290527
Thank you for your time in helping me. :) My expectations are to get every language but maybe a few Sub Saharan African ones. Regional dialects come in as well if they are different from the main language enough (I.E Haitian creole vs French or Quebecois)

@mental_out @i_a_m_i Pin this thx its very important

@Diocel @DepravedAndDeprived @pp183 @LastGerman @werty1457 @Legendarywristcel @gymletethnicel

Romanian: NEGROTEI

I think you meant to write the slightly archaic 'nikker', the Dutch 'neger' translates to 'negro' if we are being very strict. German is a little more confusing, there 'Nigger' means 'nigger', but 'Neger' can mean both 'nigger' and 'negro'. How offensive it is depends on the context in which it is used.

It should be noted that the word 'neger/Neger' is increasingly taboo in NW Europe. Younger upper middle class people will avoid using it at all times - to them it is as offensive as 'nigger' at this point. And using the word marks you as lower class.
No-one says "nikker" in Dutch. We say zwartjoekel and roetmop

Those strike me as highly archaic as well. Am I wrong here?
Leftism has pushed these terms further and further into the "offensive" territory. Fwiw I'm a young man and I always use "neger" because it's retarded to change official non-offensive word every decade. It used to be "neger" but then "bruine", "Afrikaan", "zwarte" were used and now I unironically hear people say garbage like "kleurling" and "mensen van kleur"(!).
So you're Dutch and not even in Australian JFL. I am doing you a favour by moving to Australia.
I spoke in the name of every White man.
I thought he was danish
I live in Denmark but I'm not Danish.

Why do Canadians speak French?
French came to Canada in 1600's, settled there until the English came and had a war, which the English won. The rest of Canada became flooded with english immigrants, but the culture in Quebec was too strong to infiltrate

zenci(in Turkish)

French came to Canada in 1600's, settled there until the English came and had a war, which the English won. The rest of Canada became flooded with english immigrants, but the culture in Quebec was too strong to infiltrate
There's a moose loose aboot the hoose

good job guys let's keep it going

黑鬼 for chinese

spanish: mayate

Nigger in polish is: czarnuch

@Wettinghose @Jhincel @Hartenberch you guys sound foreign

@BummerDrummer not foreign, sorry boss

@Speedloader is russian all you speak? Do you know ukrainian or belorussian or any baltic languages?

@Speedloader is russian all you speak? Do you know ukrainian or belorussian or any baltic languages?
Russian ukrainian and belorussian are quite similar so I understand most of the words

Russian ukrainian and belorussian are quite similar so I understand most of the words
Is nigger different among them? I need mainly a baltic person, a person from the balkans, and a person from SEA (I @ted all of them but idk how fast they will respond or anything)

@Saudade @D3X Balkancels help

Is nigger different among them? I need mainly a baltic person, a person from the balkans, and a person from SEA (I @ted all of them but idk how fast they will respond or anything)

@Saudade @D3X Balkancels help
If Balkan country is Slavic then it is from same language group as with others Slavic countries outside Balkans but i don't believe you can hold a talk with them cause the language is still too different even with many similarities. East Slavs say negr i think while we say crni or camuga as derogatory word.

If Balkan country is Slavic then it has similar language with others Slavic countries outside Balkans but i don't believe you can hold a talk with them. East Slavs say negr i think while we say crni or camuga as derogatory word.
yes but is cmi or camuga nigger? And this is in serbian right?

If Balkan country is Slavic then it is from same language group as with others Slavic countries outside Balkans but i don't believe you can hold a talk with them cause the language is still too different even with many similarities. East Slavs say negr i think while we say crni or camuga as derogatory word.