Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels.co diversity program: "Nigger" in every language

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
To prove how diverse this forum is, and how many languages it speaks. I have made a notepad on which I will write down "Nigger" in every language spoken by users here. The only language I have currently is Finnish.

Thank you for your time in helping me. :) My expectations are to get every language but maybe a few Sub Saharan African ones. Regional dialects come in as well if they are different from the main language enough (I.E Haitian creole vs French or Quebecois)

@mental_out @i_a_m_i Pin this thx its very important

@Diocel @DepravedAndDeprived @pp183 @LastGerman @werty1457 @Legendarywristcel @gymletethnicel

黑鬼
chinese
literal translation : black ghost

what happened with the "i assumed everyone be a westerncel" vibe???

alluvasuddenfam :feelsahh:

nègre - French ( same in Quebecois)

english: nigger

ニガー
phonetic japanese katakana

כושי
Spelled "Kushi", someone from the Kingdom of Kush, an area near South Sudan

כושי
Spelled "Kushi", someone from the Kingdom of Kush, an area near South Sudan
What is that hebrew? So jews were saying nigger before anyone else was?

What is that hebrew? So jews were saying nigger before anyone else was?
yes it is. kushi is a racial slur but its so wide spread that even saying it to a nigger he'd probably wont care.

''Negr'' spelled in czech and slovakian

Well this should be interesting

زنجي
سیاه پوست
نیګر
نينگر
نیگر
Αράπης
Negro
ਨਿਗਰ
चॉकलेट का रंग
כּוּשִׁי
නිගර්

زنجي
سیاه پوست
نیګر
نينگر
نیگر
Αράπης
Negro
ਨਿਗਰ
चॉकलेट का रंग
כּוּשִׁי
නිගර්
what are these languages

Ice cream language:

Nygus

it's common af to call a worker that's working illegally (without tax) for a low wage a nigger :feelsYall:

Last edited:
To prove how diverse this forum is, and how many languages it speaks. I have made a notepad on which I will write down "Nigger" in every language spoken by users here. The only language I have currently is Finnish.
View attachment 290527
Thank you for your time in helping me. :) My expectations are to get every language but maybe a few Sub Saharan African ones. Regional dialects come in as well if they are different from the main language enough (I.E Haitian creole vs French or Quebecois)

@mental_out @i_a_m_i Pin this thx its very important

@Diocel @DepravedAndDeprived @pp183 @LastGerman @werty1457 @Legendarywristcel @gymletethnicel
The German, Danish, and Dutch equivalents are all "neger" but they carry less impact than the English word does though.

Danish: Neger

@Cuyen @KARABOGA1453 turkcels pls

AIDS nignog bongo

Why Republicans?
They want us to have low wages and are anti NEETbux, plus they would never support facial surgery being covered by healthcare. In my book, anyone who opposes facial surgery being covered by healthcare is an infidel and an enemy combatant.