Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels claiming to not be incel anymore

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Were never really incel just lazy ass normies who needed to tweak a few things. Looks are very difficult to change when it involves bones.

No such thing as an ex incel

Is he talking about the ricecel or himself? Doesn't mention getting laid, which is the only way to stop being an incel (regular sex). Fucking idiots.

He never mentioned if he got any pussy yet.

"I'm not an incel, I'm just sexually challenged."

Lmao look at the levels of coping on this guy. "If muh average looking friend looksmaxxed to chadlite, then my subhuman ass can be looksmaxxed too". Look, lemme explain something real quick, if you can ascend by going to the gym, getting in shape and "putting yourseld out there", then you're not an incel, you're a failed normie. Not to shit on you or anything, you still kinda have it bad, but you have it far, far easier than us here.

An incel either ascends after a monumental effort (maximizing their LMS after years of hard work and dedication, maybe even throwing surgery into the mix) or they never even do it.

Besides, changing your looks ain't easy, most of the stuff are either out of your control, or they follow a diminishing-returns pattern, where 20% of the effort you put in result in 80% of the results. Ex:. Using decent clothes that fit well vs using expensive clothes, staying lean and in shape vs being ripped all year long, etc...

Someone needs to remind him there's no gym for face.

If its that easy for you to improve your looks to ascend then you were never an incel you were just a low iq retarded failed normie

Going from out-of-shape (skinny, overweight, etc.) to shredded completely changes how women perceive you. My average height Asian roommate completely killed it with women because of his amazing physique. It makes no sense to give up just because women care about looks.

So, he massively improved his looks and suddenly he was incel to women wanting to fuck him? Wow!

Lmao look at the levels of coping on this guy. "If muh average looking friend looksmaxxed to chadlite, then my subhuman ass can be looksmaxxed too". Look, lemme explain something real quick, if you can ascend by going to the gym, getting in shape and "putting yourseld out there", then you're not an incel, you're a failed normie. Not to shit on you or anything, you still kinda have it bad, but you have it far, far easier than us here.

An incel either ascends after a monumental effort (maximizing their LMS after years of hard work and dedication, maybe even throwing surgery into the mix) or they never even do it.

Besides, changing your looks ain't easy, most of the stuff are either out of your control, or they follow a diminishing-returns pattern, where 20% of the effort you put in result in 80% of the results. Ex:. Using decent clothes that fit well vs using expensive clothes, staying lean and in shape vs being ripped all year long, etc...
You're also fucked if the surgery goes wrong/makes you look worse than you originally did

Going from out-of-shape (skinny, overweight, etc.) to shredded completely changes how women perceive you. My average height Asian roommate completely killed it with women because of his amazing physique. It makes no sense to give up just because women care about looks.

So, he massively improved his looks and suddenly he was incel to women wanting to fuck him? Wow!
“Looks don’t matter, incels are wrong and the blackpill is false”

No gym for your face you dense motherfucker.
Maybe one of those rare cases of a Chad hiding below a fat face.

stupid closeted cucks

Got downvoted for asking if he actually got a girlfriend. Guess not. :feelskek: