Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News incels brother you're prophet is telling the truth now

• Thread starter Deleted member 43093
  • Start date
Deleted member 43093

Deleted member 43093

Revolt against the mØdern world
-
[UWSL]Brothers incels and your prophet who speaks the truth to you now, I had a new vision by seeing the finds of the colosseum in Rome and I could immediately see that we could all be Roman gigachad full of money in an ultra-advanced technological fascist empire simply if the our ancestors were not only survivors but that they had even been able to rape any woman and decide which child to have aborted as well as increase the% over the millennia the survival rate of newborn babies from the most beautiful women and then continue to prosper a future empire as long as possible. You are here because someone or something allowed the free slave to be able to betabuxxing some average woman thanks to the emancipation of some warrior chad ruler and now we pay the consequences by living in a hypergamic society made up of sexual degeneration, racial warfare, stupid and useless laws that inhibit man, industrial society controlled by Jewish and British bastards on the move, mass immigration and the kalergi plan, male suicide that increases year after year, immeasurable poverty and unemployment despite the accumulation of wealth of past centuries, kabbalists and gematria along with others Jewish sects including Rothschild and kosher family who fuel wars at the expense of us goyim, pandemics made by bill gates to kill genetically inferior males and feed the profit of pharmaceutical companies and finally RACE traitors of the Aryan race who reproduce genetically incompetent and half asian scum like aka elliot rodger. My boys welcome to hell and now IS TIME FOR TOTAL WAR:chad::chad::feelsohh::feelsohh::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
You are here because someone or something allowed the free slave to be able to betabuxxing some average woman thanks to the emancipation of some warrior chad ruler and now we pay the consequences by living in a hypergamic society made up of sexual degeneration, racial warfare,

Cumskin holes and Mulattoes are known for vanity.

[UWSL]You are here because someone or something allowed the free slave to be able to betabuxxing some average woman thanks to the emancipation of some warrior chad ruler. [/UWSL]

Based. Grandfather emancipated the west from Hitler- no big deal. Dad was a betbux cuckhold. And I the bastard youngest son. Alas my boys alas. What is to come...

[UWSL]Brothers incels and your prophet who speaks the truth to you now, I had a new vision by seeing the finds of the colosseum in Rome and I could immediately see that we could all be Roman gigachad full of money in an ultra-advanced technological fascist empire simply if the our ancestors were not only survivors but that they had even been able to rape any woman and decide which child to have aborted as well as increase the% over the millennia the survival rate of newborn babies from the most beautiful women and then continue to prosper a future empire as long as possible. You are here because someone or something allowed the free slave to be able to betabuxxing some average woman thanks to the emancipation of some warrior chad ruler and now we pay the consequences by living in a hypergamic society made up of sexual degeneration, racial warfare, stupid and useless laws that inhibit man, industrial society controlled by Jewish and British bastards on the move, mass immigration and the kalergi plan, male suicide that increases year after year, immeasurable poverty and unemployment despite the accumulation of wealth of past centuries, kabbalists and gematria along with others Jewish sects including Rothschild and kosher family who fuel wars at the expense of us goyim, pandemics made by bill gates to kill genetically inferior males and feed the profit of pharmaceutical companies and finally RACE traitors of the Aryan race who reproduce genetically incompetent and half asian scum like aka elliot rodger. My boys welcome to hell and now IS TIME FOR TOTAL WAR:chad::chad::feelsohh::feelsohh::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:[/UWSL]

But I like race mixing with Asians... Not the results, but I want an Asian waifu. :cryfeels:

I'd say ascension is ascension (unless she's Black or Dravidian).

Stormfrontcels GTFO

Yes, I am genuinely surprised how often people think that Nazi's and Fascists were somehow Conservatives. Both ideologies saw themselves as inherently revolutionary and rejected Conservativism as primitive.

I actually share my dislike for Conservatives with them, my main issue is that all these ideologies just worship Chad's. :chad:

At least Marx wanted to redistribute the toilets to all men because he recognised the unfair advantage they have in reproduction.

Based and Romanpilled.