Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels Blamed for Retroactive Events

Phallusy

Phallusy

ForeverGreycel
★★★★★
So back in 2009 a blackcel youtuber kinda went ER (murder-suicide). I remember when the story first broke at that time. Here's the original news video.

However, about a year ago some dude from Buzzfeed tried to revive the case... Something that happened about 15 years ago!. He tries to revive it with a twist!... an INCEL TWIST. Here's the recent video.

It's worth noting that this blackcel was a huge Christcuck. Most of his content was religion based, but he did have a lot of redpill content too.
Keep in mind, he began posting his videos from 2007 - 2009 so the line between ugly and good-looking was still confused with nice-guy and bad-boy; this is when PUA was at it's peak and little was mentioned about lookism and blackpill philosophies.

So don't be surprised if these communities get blamed for events preceding ER, before "incel" was even thought of.

Here's more about him

Here's an archive of his now deleted youtube account.

Apparently the girl he took down was his oneitis. He supposedly created a lot of sock accounts to harass her online (she would also post videos of herself online).
They both attended the same college too. Dude talked about sui too but since whatever you said online back then was seen more as allegorical, no one reached out lol.

There is an active youtube page that carries a bunch of his redpill rants! Surprisingly, it hasn't been taken down.

A lot of it comes across as retarded and redundant, but remember this was around 15 years ago.

So do you think he would of been blackpilled if he were still alive today?

I remember this case

I think most oldcels remember this… well, they should remember it. They’re fakecel af if they don’t
I watched a video about it as a kid, he killed her because he knew her and she was an atheist or something like that

I watched a video about it as a kid, he killed her because he knew her and she was an atheist or something like that
He knew of her, I don’t think he knew her personally. He wanted her as a gf but he wasn’t Tyrone enough for her.

they now have their excuse to call all lonely guys mass murdering psychos