Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels, avoid dining in at Chick fil a at all costs.

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
They hire nothing but stacies in there. Young, fertile looking femoids. Only reason I went in there was because I needed an oil change for my car and decided to go to chick fil a to kill time and instantly regretted it. So many young cute girls with tight bodies. It made me feel sick that I didn't ascend in high school. If you want Chick fil a, don't even think about dining in, dead ass don't do it

We don't have chick fil a in europe, incel

I know, man. I live in Indiana (close to Michigan too). And all the Chik Fil A's in my area and Michigan all hire Stacies. So I can confirm this post is accurate.

Not at my chick fil a lol.

Sweaty, I live in South America, no gringo chicken sandwich for me.

I've noticed this too .Absolutely brutal

I don't even eat fast food so that's not a problem for me. Never ate in that place and never will.

I can confirm this 100%

Should post evidence.
Tbhngl

Avoid all fast foods in general, you deserve to eat better Kings

Lol, you know, every time ive been to chick fil a in the past months I always get my food handed to me by some young CHAD on the drive through window, fucking lucky cunts, even when wageslaving CHADS be winning again

and also, it makes sense for stacies to apply for chick-fil-a, the chain is very trendy currently and in burgeristan everybody gotta work due to the slave society so stacies might as well apply for chick fil a to flex on their friends(weird flex i know, but flex nonetheless)

they probably are having sex with the CHADS in the breaks in the utility closets. GOD DAMN IT

I eat at home

cant relate bcs bulgaria

Ain't no chicken filling a sandwich in Europistan.

Avoid all fast foods in general, you deserve to eat better Kings
This.

and also if they hire stacies its one of the few opportunities where they are forced to be nice to you.

Chick fil a is both life and suifuel

On one hand their food is great and the service is the best in fast food, they also hate homos and queers. Win win

On the other all the workers are stacies and all the customers are married families with Chad dad's and white Chad sons/Stacy daughters. It will remind you how subhuman you are.

If I want fast food, I'll have it delivered to my doorstep.

I always get my fast food delivered to my house. Mcdonalds, kfc, burger king, Subway all deliver in London

that's the case for everywhere tbh
but i once saw a tranoid at mcdonalds and i havent been back in months lol

agreed.Most are really big but quite ugly
Also they are the most reckless steroid abusers I have ever met, they mog even the Russians or the instagramm „fitness“faggots. Apperently no one tests anything in any competitive sport. In my bluepilled days I was once with my team in Sofia thats is why I know. bulgarian women get mogged by Polish, UkrainIan or Russian, but are more beautiful than Romanian women. ironically the most beautiful bulgarian women just look like Ukrainian women.

Also they are the most reckless steroid abusers I have ever met, they mog even the Russians or the instagramm „fitness“faggots. Apperently no one tests anything in any competitive sport. In my bluepilled days I was once with my team in Sofia thats is why I know. bulgarian women get mogged by Polish, UkrainIan or Russian, but are more beautiful than Romanian women. ironically the most beautiful bulgarian women just look like Ukrainian women.
idk man,define bulgarian woman,i've seen a lot of them,some look medeterrenian,others russian,some nordic.
what do you mean by bulgarian?

idk man,define bulgarian woman,i've seen a lot of them,some look medeterrenian,others russian,some nordic.
what do you mean by bulgarian?
Women living in Bulgaria And who I guess consider themselves to be Bulgarian.

Women living in Bulgaria And who I guess consider themselves to be Bulgarian.
well thats a lot of different phenotypes,maybe you're referring to the medeterrenian (dark hair and eyes) women being ugly
the others just look like normal eastern european women

well thats a lot of different phenotypes,maybe you're referring to the medeterrenian (dark hair and eyes) women being ugly
the others just look like normal eastern european women
Yes the Mediterranean but also Balkan type women and Roma are ugly as shit. Nordic and Slavic looking are decent but you would find more of them in other countries like Ukraine or Poland. Macedonia is the worst though. Be glad you got rid of them.

Yes the Mediterranean but also Balkan type women and Roma are ugly as shit. Nordic and Slavic looking are decent but you would find more of them in other countries like Ukraine or Poland. Macedonia is the worst though. Be glad you got rid of them.
dont call roma bulgarian.
theyre not

Never been to chick fil a in my entire fucking life

theyre not
No they aren’t but some live in Bulgaria aka they are visible on the street. And they are ugly as shit. Honestly I never saw an attractive gypsy foid in my life. The fairy tale of the beautiful gypsy was one of the earliest media fake news and hoaxes.
Never been to chick fil a in my entire fucking life
Guess you didn’t miss anything. It’s probably just like the other 1000 available fast food franchises offering fried chicken with some “secret“ recipe.
theyre not
I also don’t want to insult your nation too much. Germany is after Sweden and the UK the most cucked place in Europe. You Bulgarian men at least still have some dignity in you.

Last edited:
No they aren’t but some live in Bulgaria aka they are visible on the street. And they are ugly as shit. Honestly I never saw an attractive gypsy foid in my life. The fairy tale of the beautiful gypsy was one of the earliest media fake news and hoaxes.
yeah theyre all hideous
I also don’t want to insult your nation too much. Germany is after Sweden and the UK the most cucked place in Europe. You Bulgarian men at least still have some dignity in you.
its okay man,i dont really mind,everything you brought up was fair

Adding to that, there are tons of homemade "fast food" recipes on the internet, a little bit of practice and you can eat both deliciously and relatively healthy at home, many of these recipes are even good for heavy workout diet. I'll dump all stuff that I collected from /fit/ somewhere around here one day.

Don't want to sound like some e-influencer but if others treat you like shit then that’s all the more reason you should treat yourself good.

The have a drive through fool

There's no chick fil a to feed my face

Chick fil a is overrated

Not in my neck of the north. They look like any other people.

They hire nothing but stacies in there. Young, fertile looking femoids. Only reason I went in there was because I needed an oil change for my car and decided to go to chick fil a to kill time and instantly regretted it. So many young cute girls with tight bodies. It made me feel sick that I didn't ascend in high school. If you want Chick fil a, don't even think about dining in, dead ass don't do it
Isn't chick-fil-a that place where they refused to suck up for the LGBT and so they got all the soys angry as fuck? Sounds based.

Adding to that, there are tons of homemade "fast food" recipes on the internet, a little bit of practice and you can eat both deliciously and relatively healthy at home, many of these recipes are even good for heavy workout diet. I'll dump all stuff that I collected from /fit/ somewhere around here one day.

Don't want to sound like some e-influencer but if others treat you like shit then that’s all the more reason you should treat yourself good.
100% agree. Fast food biggest bullshit ever invented. Also since we arent in relationships we have enough time to prepare our food and eat consciously. At least I wont to be theoretically able to beat up guys who get foids and a healthy body boosts my self Esteem to a great extend.

Sweaty, I live in South America, no gringo chicken sandwich for me.
98BE5133 5861 4FD6 9CC3 370FCFC9E368

Can confirm. But they all seem like they are in high-school so take that as you will.

Actually kind of refreshing in my area because all the other fast food joints are staffed by people that barely speak English

Don't think I've ever seen a dude working at the ones near my house. I think once there was a manager that was male, but almost 99% of the staff is female. I'm sure dudes are on the other side of the doorway making everything, but on the customer side? Forget about it. Not all Stacies, but very rarely are there any men.

It is over man