Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels are true humans. They are independent and superior

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I was born an incel not made into one. Even when I was in preschool I thought the other kids were stupid and just followed the leader. I was always autistically minded and was only interested in things I was naturally interested in in stead of doing what everyone else did.

If you are raised following the leader from a young age it is easy to not be incel. Normies are very delusional and not "involuntary" celibates even if they are virgins because they think they are a temporarily embarrassed Chad and believe in the Women are Wonderful Effect, therefore they remain happy and content. More so than knowing that women hate them and prefer Chad (same goes to normies), but incels are literally incapable of getting girls because their mind does not assimilate with the normies.

It is just unfortunate that the society we live in punishes those you do not follow the leader. If you were born some hundred years ago you could have been respected as a free thinker but instead you are labelled as a weirdo freak.

3917E368 0BAF 4797 8675 85FA8FFA3DF0

I will add that being intelligent literally doesnt mean anything nowadays. You could be an engineer or a mathematician and women dont care about that they only care about your pocketbook in regards to your occupation. Hundreds of years ago people would think you are so cool for being smart. It's like in elementary and middle school where everyone knows the smart kid and respects them, but that fades in highschool as the brainwashing becomes more intense.

Only the incels that have completely swallowed the blackpill have come out of the ideological sheep of gynocentric feminism (bluepill).

Let's not forget that the bluepill was created for social stability, to gaslight your daily suffering. Some bluepills are religion, others are women who gaslight you so you don't slit their throats while you rape them like a hunting dog, and others are men idiot enough to mistake their Chad status for the success every man would ever have.

Expecting intelligence in such a stupid society is like expecting the speed of light to be exceeded.

That makes you an autist, not inkwel

Im high iq thats why im incel

Being called intelligent by a woman always feels like a backhanded compliment.

We should be going out of our way to gaslight normies and foids... The further they are from the truth the easier it will be to destroy them. The purpose of intelligence is to sabotage and defeat normies not to impress them. It's good that society is stupid so that it can be defeated more easily. I don't think that helping society is positive because society is inherently evil. If society was intelligent it would only be more effective at fighting us.

Maybe the real blackpill is that the normies are right and we genuinely are genetically incompatible with normies, making them a different species that we have to defeat. There is no enlightenment or redemption for normies, only total defeat at the hands of incels. Like when ER went ER the fundamental issue was a genetic war between 2 different species. It just doesn't seem realistic to look at normies as humans...

Last edited:
I was born an incel not made into one. Even when I was in preschool I thought the other kids were stupid and just followed the leader. I was always autistically minded and was only interested in things I was naturally interested in in stead of doing what everyone else did.

If you are raised following the leader from a young age it is easy to not be incel. Normies are very delusional and not "involuntary" celibates even if they are virgins because they think they are a temporarily embarrassed Chad and believe in the Women are Wonderful Effect, therefore they remain happy and content. More so than knowing that women hate them and prefer Chad (same goes to normies), but incels are literally incapable of getting girls because their mind does not assimilate with the normies.

It is just unfortunate that the society we live in punishes those you do not follow the leader. If you were born some hundred years ago you could have been respected as a free thinker but instead you are labelled as a weirdo freak.
Retarded Take

The average iq at top colleges is significantly higher than the national average, and these are the people who are going into the highest-paying jobs with the most success.