Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are the real spiritual Israel

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Yes, we all know that the people known as the race Celtic are the physical Israel, the bloodline descendants of the ancient Hebrews.

But what if the physical Israel isn't the real spiritual Israel, God's actual chosen people?

What if we are God's chosen people, and all of our suffering is just His way of testing us

These curses in Deuteronomy chapter 28 and Leviticus Chapter 26 still follow us.

We are the real Jews who are going to rule, we are the real Dukes, we are the real Kings.

We are God's real chosen people.

Feminists are the spawn of Satan. This is spiritual warfare. Incels (the light of Christ) vs Feminists (slutty spawn of the Devil)

Yes but God talked about how we need a Wife and Kids

Don't compare me to the jews

Yes, we all know that the people known as the race Celtic are the physical Israel, the bloodline descendants of the ancient Hebrews.

But what if the physical Israel isn't the real spiritual Israel, God's actual chosen people?

What if we are God's chosen people, and all of our suffering is just His way of testing us

These curses in Deuteronomy chapter 28 and Leviticus Chapter 26 still follow us.

We are the real Jews who are going to rule, we are the real Dukes, we are the real Kings.

We are God's real chosen people.

Feminists are the spawn of Satan. This is spiritual warfare. Incels (the light of Christ) vs Feminists (slutty spawn of the Devil)
Never put me again near the bucket of jewish demons

ces
Hebrew/Greek
Your Content
1 Corinthians 7
New International Version
Concerning Married Life
7 Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command. 7 I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

I need a wife

If we are really Israel, we should be getting financialaidbux from US goverment.

Sluts should be forced to make OnlyFans and use the money to pay us reparations
Incel Investment Fund that gets more than 25 mil per month and has diversified portfolio with gold, precious metals etc. is actually a good grindset idea :feelsthink:.

OP, WTF are you talking about?
IMG 20230323 143142

celtic people have NOTHING to do with that filthy book of jewish curses. and I am not falling into an abrahamist frame of reference . I fucking hate christians

celtic people have NOTHING to do with that filthy book of jewish curses. and I am not falling into an abrahamist frame of reference . I fucking hate christians
since when did you become based?

The cope is crazy

Hey Jacob, it's time to wake up! We have Good News for you, you are the REAL JEWS, and that's the Good News!

Feminists are definitely Satanic. That's for sure.

Psychopaths are the devil and I am the Mahdi

It’s not a flex to compare yourself to Israel jfl