Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are socially anxious and women secretly like us but don't realize we exist

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Women often complain that no good men exist anymore. They think that incels are the worst of all men, worse than the men they meet when going out, but actually the opposite is true.

There are many men who don't feel social anxiety. These are men that usually use agression and ego to get what they want and they will dominate the going-out environment and sexual market. Men with social anxiety are healthy because they are excitable just like women. Most women are socially anxious because they still abide by doing things based on feeling. Men that don't do things by feeling and prioritize ego over women will do anything in their power to stop women to go to incels. They can actually talk dismissive about incels by their tone of voice (while hiding it verbally). Girls will obey this because of hyperarousal and because they will get scared. They quickly learn that "all men are evil", and think they need to find defenses against them like setting unreasonable high standards. Good men do exists, but women have only experienced one half of the world. Socially anxious men will in their desperation try to learn pickup, do approaches, or end up on incel sites. You focus 100% of your energy on making friends and getting love but you end up rejected by all your peers and without a girlfriend. That is why incels can be trusted. Girls fall in the trap of never working on their own social anxiety because they can just fall back on girls. This is a trap because they will isolate kind guys in the process. They won't try to help them because the world is too scary.

You can test this: if the things you say don't make a girl laugh you are healthy because you are actually the same as her and you are calming her down. If you see a girl laugh about everything a guy says, that means she is being manipulated by him because she actually feels unsafe near him. Laughter means hyperarousal and overstimulation rather than enjoyment. If you continously tickle a baby you will get the same effect. If you are a girl and a guy doesn't make you laugh and is excited or nervous, then you don't have to worried that you get raped. If you like men that are "confident" it is because you are denying your own social anxiety. If you like a guy that "makes you laugh" you should consider that you are addicted to overexcitement and are denying your own anger because your whole "feelings" life is being stolen. Try approaching an incel and you will see that the world will quickly start to hate you.

[UWSL]The biggest secret which women don't realize is: incels used to love women and women are our main attentional focus in our lives, but since the honest way of getting a girl is impossible in a society which is basically set up for chads to have a free-for-all rape arena. Incels will turn to despair and on the surface you see misogynism, but you should consider what kind of people spend 100% of their energy obsessing over girls.[/UWSL]

The bible talks about heavenly order but on earth that order is completely reversed. Men that are not destined for marriage get all the sex, while men that are destined for marriage end up as incels. Both sides are being fooled in the end. We share our sorrows so I will warn everyone that as long as this problem exists there will be no peace and happiness for no one. You can call it the work of the devil or whatever, but like it was said in the bible, in the end we fall back on our own works. Incels have done good works but ended up before God in desperation and with nothing left. I believe everything has to be paid back and unless we understand each other's sorrows, there will never be peace. Keep claiming that incels need to take responsibility and you will see that this lie never ends. It seems like there is just no hope in such and unbelievably evil world.

That's actually true. I'm not hateful at all and never was but I think, if I keep spending time in here. The :blackpill: reality will eventually take over and turn me into something I never wanted to be in the first place.

This is just coping with extra steps. God and religion isn’t even real.

Welcome back, i hoped you ascended.

That's actually true. I'm not hateful at all and never was but I think, if I keep spending time in here. The :blackpill: reality will eventually take over and turn me into something I never wanted to be in the first place.
Or maybe it’s what we really are. Deep inside we are just as fucked and ugly as our outside appearance. End of the day, all it takes is one really bad day to break someone

proove it like every scientific theory
I would have to ground it in neuroscience. There is a great deal of literature of the neurobiology of dissociation and trauma. I made a thread about it before. The thesis is that hyperarousal i.e. laugh spikes cause dissociation for a female. I base a lot of it on observation, e.g. you will see girls laugh when guys do things but rarely the other way around. It shows the way both sides process excitement.

I had quite a lot of neuroscience courses but trying to ground it requires me to delve into a lot of neurobiology literature. But van der Kolk and Schore are two pretty well known authors in trauma literature.

Prob is foids r essentially hypernormies with built-in non-NT detectors. They complain about men as tho every one is like some frat bro but it's prob 10% tops. They only interact with men who make them feel "excited" and don't have the patience for any guy who isn't loud and outgoing

cope. Just because a girl doesnt laugh means nothing. People smile and laugh to pretend to be friendly or the smile and laugh are actually genuine. So in many cases they laugh because they like the guy and enjoy his company thats why they laugh.

Your points can be refuted easly.

mother of all cope

Women often complain that no good men exist anymore.
Read between the lines.They actually complain about good looking good men not being available.Which is also not true,but those men are rare.

I finally get to use this, I've been waiting for this day:

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

cope. Just because a girl doesnt laugh means nothing. People smile and laugh to pretend to be friendly or the smile and laugh are actually genuine. So in many cases they laugh because they like the guy and enjoy his company thats why they laugh.

Your points can be refuted easly.
?

didn't read. i'm not socially anxious

I doubt it, if you're ugly and autistic like me then its been proven time and time again that its over.

Its true that the most egotistical men tend to get most of the women, since they have the drive and the ability to get multiple women. Good looks and big ego will definitely get you laid. They'll have sex just to rack up their n-count to feel better about themselves. The guys who are neurotic, low on social status and looks, socially anxious and who would actually want to get a loving long-term relationship have much harder time to find a relationship or sex even though they would more likely be better boyfriends. What I disagree with you though is that these women would prefer these "good" guys. Women make it clear with their actions that they infact do not want these guys. Women can declare and argue to ad nauseum that they actually want the regular good guys but their actions tell the complete opposite. If a woman claims that all her exes and ex-lays are "assholes" then you already know what she is looking for in a partner. The proof is in the womans words, whatever I say doesn't matter.

Of course if you say these things you will be called a "nice guy."

Being a nice guy is an insult at this point , given how evil people and Woman reek up most of the Rewards
Its true that the most egotistical men tend to get most of the women, since they have the drive and the ability to get multiple women. Good looks and big ego will definitely get you laid. They'll have sex just to rack up their n-count to feel better about themselves. The guys who are neurotic, low on social status and looks, socially anxious and who would actually want to get a loving long-term relationship have much harder time to find a relationship or sex even though they would more likely be better boyfriends. What I disagree with you though is that these women would prefer these "good" guys. Women make it clear with their actions that they infact do not want these guys. Women can declare and argue to ad nauseum that they actually want the regular good guys but their actions tell the complete opposite. If a woman claims that all her exes and ex-lays are "assholes" then you already know what she is looking for in a partner. The proof is in the womans words, whatever I say doesn't matter.

Of course if you say these things you will be called a "nice guy."

We like niceness in women because it signals that she'll be agreeable with us and a good mother. Women like assholish bad boy behavior because it signals high T and the confidence to go out there in the world and succeed. Of course, you have to pass the looks threshold first.

Prob is foids r essentially hypernormies with built-in non-NT detectors. They complain about men as tho every one is like some frat bro but it's prob 10% tops. They only interact with men who make them feel "excited" and don't have the patience for any guy who isn't loud and outgoing
This
Almost all normies are very loud. It's even seems unnatural.

Copium overdose :smonk:

LoL. No they don't like guys with any disorders or ones they might share. They want good looking normies. Epic coping though. :feelsokman:

The Blackpill :blackpill: cannot exist without human nature, Chad's monopolising and toilets taking only the Chad's, we are just at the bottom because we're ugly. Can I hate a mosquito for sucking my blood when I know that it's only her nature and she evolved this way to survive?

Yes, yes I can. :feelswhat:

I'm taking a shit. I keep farting the car and it stinks