Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incels are repressed fags

note how this type of insult only works on men
you can not insult a woman by claiming she is gay
a mans value in the eyes of society depends on how well he lives up to societies standards, which are synonymous with womens standards
masculinity = pleasing women by fulfilling their checklist of standards

thats why you can loose the masculinity card aka "you have small dick, "you are not a real man" etc...
but you can not loose the femininity card. Women are viewed valuable because they are female period.

redditors: being gay isnt a choice

also redditors: incels should just become gay

whatever fits their narrative at the moment

Last edited:
Aren't these the same people that complain when we're anti-LGBT lol? No one on this forum is supportive of faggotry.

I don't understand this brainrotted ITcuck post

They all think we look up to those redpiller gurus when in reality we fucking hate all of them. I look up to and have almost no hero's.

note how this type of insult only works on men
you can not insult a woman by claiming she is gay
a mans value in the eyes of society depends on how well he lives up to societies standards, which are synonymous with womens standards
masculinity = pleasing women by fulfilling their checklist of standards

thats why you can loose the masculinity card aka "you have small dick, "you are not a real man" etc...
but you can not loose the femininity card. Women are viewed valuable because they are female period.
i kept seeing your high iq posts while lurking, finally made an account now

hopefully we can collaborate on some stuff one day

Women are viewed valuable because they are female period.
Soyter avallone was bewildered and amazed when I said than women have inherent value and men don't.

IT sodomites jerking off to the thought of turning us gay :feelsclown:
This is what a Cunter BBCalone fan said in the comments of his debate with @Mortis:

Bluepillers are so disgusting that "subhuman" doesn't begin to do them justice

Soyter avallone was bewildered and amazed when I said than women have inherent value and men don't.
yeah i would not say they have "inherent" value as that makes no logical sense, but people value them as a general preference.
Why that is, I think its just lookism honestly. Men cant see foids personalities either, lets not fool ourselves.
Its a mix of female looks, how they look child like and cute to humans, how they deliberately make themselves look more child like and act more retarded on purpose etc...
that + sexual deprivation of males and exploitation of certain male-specific needs for bonding, stability etc.

thats basically what leads to them being valued way beyond what is reasonable

i kept seeing your high iq posts while lurking, finally made an account now

hopefully we can collaborate on some stuff one day
hit me up dawg
what u want to collab on?

I honestly feel bad for the witless hylic who thought this garbage meme was worth making.

I thought homosexuality was a positive thing in their minds it's almost like they use the gay thing as a way to shame people which is really not the way of the kind-hearted liberal that they are supposed to be
Liberals are mostly weaklings who use subtle manipulation and word twisting to one up stronger men. Liberals are spineless, weakling filth, lesser than even us. Don't take these IT tards seriously. They won't even have the balls to look you directly in the eye much less say anything if you meet them irl.

I imagine it is true in some cases, but the overwhelming number of us are straight.

redditors: being gay isnt a choice

also redditors: incels should just become gay

whatever fits their narrative at the moment
That's why I don't trust the left. Lefties always lie, steal; whine and complain.

I think IT underestimates just how freakish LGBT people are now

incels are too stable and sane to be rainbowpeople

Faggots, foids & troons deserve to be left dripping wet by a large machete Rwanda 1994 style.

IT users really are bottom of the barrel IQ stone them all to near death then put them in the Brazen bull

Average ITroon intelligence

They're projecting.

Tired of this shit man. Just tired of it. I lack the energy to get angry at this shit, I just want it off my site