Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are only seen ever having a happy ending for their lives in fiction

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
You see it everywhere in fiction in incel characters where they are single then at the end of the movie/book ascend with a really hot foid but none of that ever happens Irl, its fucking brootal.

I don't see them ascend even in fiction. Examples?

I don't see them ascend even in fiction. Examples?
40 year old virgin (I fucking hate this movie so much because it gives incels unrealistic hopes)

Nah, incels get brutally punished by the Chad protagonists in a lot of horror films. That's why I like movies where the ugly antagonist murders sexhavers

They are always stereotype as villains

40 year old virgin (I fucking hate this movie so much because it gives incels unrealistic hopes)
The actors are all chadlites. Example of a truecel

because its not real ofcourse

real incels kill themselves before turning 40

because its not real ofcourse

real incels kill themselves before turning 40
Only a minority of incels like @Emba somehow have the mental fortitude to live to 60 as an incel which I can never understand

Sometimes they depict incels as that one "loser" guy who is just unhygienic and has bad posture but is still good looking
Then they take a shower, fix their posture and become chad, normie media is retarded

Also the movie "Loser" from 2000 is a prime example.

You see it everywhere in fiction in incel characters where they are single then at the end of the movie/book ascend with a really hot foid but none of that ever happens Irl, its fucking brootal.
Hunchback of notre Dame (even the kiddified disney movie didn't let him get the girl.)

those fiction stories are made by truecels creating there little fantasy world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back