Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels are narcissistic?

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
I hear this all the time from IT and other incel haters.
No, the issue is that we're physically unattractive and sometimes not the most confident or NT people in the world either. [because of how we're ignored and negatively treated by others in our lives]

I don't think I'm "entitled" or feel a high level of self-importance at all. But i vent, wishing things were different l[UWSL]ike others do here. We're hated for not being quiet and accepting this shit.[/UWSL]

Fuck their ignorance anyway!

Last edited:
Fix your personality, inkwell! And btw you aren't entitled to sex just because you were nice to others! :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

some are, others are the complete opposite of a narcy

Retards don't understand that in majority of cases "undesirable" personality traits are the result of years of ostracism.

They hate you regardless of what you think. Being an unattractive male makes them want to genocide you.

All they really want is for us to disappear, and not in the "become normal" way

Isn’t it ‘narcissist’ of femoids to not go for their looks match? They believe they deserve model looking men.

Actually it is your personality many here claim to be ugly while in reality they only want a preeteen/jailbait girl and you reject women with a bodycount beyond 10. So pleas stop spreading the dangerous misinformation that looks matter. If you would just work on your personality and start to shower more often and take the vaccine. There are hundreds of women that would love to date a guy like you. :feelsokman:

Most incels hate hate themselves how are we narcissistic?

Less than others.

I have no reason to hate myself. I don’t even have much beef with my body. Finding reasons to hate others i can do

Narcissists usually leave good first impression because they care about their appearance and social skills. They appeal very charming and competent. You clearly cannot say that about some unattractive weiro loner - incel.

Almost everyone here is the polar opposite of a narcissist so that opinion that we are narcissistic is moot

kek. they relate dark triad with inceldom.
what's fucking next? are incels 7 ft tall ?