Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incels are low IQ on average.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
It’s what I’ve realized after plenty of time here. Shit genes come in a package. It’s sad but true.

Big Brain Meme GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

It’s what I’ve realized after plenty of time here. Shit genes come in a package. It’s sad but true.
MEANWHILE I AM 240 IQ MASTERMIND WHAT CAN BE EASILY CONFIRMED BY TRUSTED FORUM MEMBERS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Raising IQ is easy. Learn Maths & English (Edit:- Native language)

Last edited:
Inceldom lowers your IQ and cognitive abilities over time because of depression and rotting, that's not the same as being genetically dumb. No group of looks level differs heavily in genetic intelligence.

My IQ is extremely low. I won the reverse genetic lottery.

At this point I wish I was so low IQ that I would be unfit for any jobs so the government would be forced to give me neetbuxx for the rest of my retarded fucking life

What's the point of being average IQ if you're ugly as fuck

Raising IQ is easy. Learn Maths & English (Edit:- Native language)
No
I study for 5 days while chad is having sex with his gf and he studies one day before exam and guess who scored more ?

No
I study for 5 days while chad is having sex with his gf and he studies one day before exam and guess who scored more ?
In both senses. Bwa Ha ha HA hA

Noe, inkwels r smartsest peepl in de word! Iv gad deed nat giv u hand some jeenes, he giv u smartass jeenes.

Saddly think this is true. It's insane that ~90 IQ people on here might have a more accurate model of reality than 130IQ University students in ivy league colleges, just because on here people are less strongly incentivised to deny human nature.

Incels do have a lower average IQ probably. We’re basically all here because we are a group of the lowest ranking men: lowest intelligence, lowest attractiveness, lowest economic level, lowest status, or lowest race

Saddly think this is true. It's insane that ~90 IQ people on here might have a more accurate model of reality than 130IQ University students in ivy league colleges, just because on here people are less strongly incentivised to deny human nature.
It is in moments of despair that we take the blindfolds that cover our face to look for a solution. If you are high IQ and high SMV you can afford to stay blue-pilled regarding existence. :blackpill:

It is in moments of despair that we take the blindfolds that cover our face to look for a solution. If you are high IQ and high SMV you can afford to stay blue-pilled regarding existence. :blackpill:
true, guess being intentionally wrong about everything also functions as a peacock's tail, sending a costly signal confirming your genetic fitness :feelskek:

true, guess being intentionally wrong about everything also functions as a peacock's tail, sending a costly signal confirming your genetic fitness :feelskek:
Brutal. It kind of proves that the evolution of intelligence was never to discover “truth”, it was just a means to mog other species and find ways to outbreed the competition. :feelsrope: :fuk:

im autistic so i don't know if im intelligent or not, iq is cope anyway
physical attractiveness is all that matters

Brutal. It kind of proves that the evolution of intelligence was never to discover “truth”, it was just a means to mog other species and find ways to outbreed the competition.

I am new here. Hello everyone.
I think I disagree with the low IQ, we are just under far more stress than the average person.
I managed to get PhD, probably the only achievement I will have in life. But, while others could have fun while doing it, I had to work day and night, like a monk.
This to say, I think our achievements are far more worth than the average person.
Nice to meet you all again. Hope I can fit here

I think this is vastly more imporant than it first appears. In addition to how it fucks the individual incel a group with low IQ has less human capital, less money, less status and is less capable of marketing it's position to the wider public.

I said this before: I believe enough of the population can be made to sympathise with our situation to effect some meaningful change and I suspect that the IQ of incels as a group has slowed this development down by years.

Brutal. It kind of proves that the evolution of intelligence was never to discover “truth”, it was just a means to mog other species and find ways to outbreed the competition.
if you ever have read "The Sequences" I think he mentions a theory somewhere in there relating to intelligence exploding upwards in humans only once the competition amongst humans had had become more important for your fertility than the competition against nature. So, only after switching from PvE to PvP gameplay did the selection for intelligence intensify. This hints at the idea that our intelligence has evolved to outplay other humans in the social arena, more than anything else. Which makes sense of a lot of innately human flaws.

I am new here. Hello everyone.
I think I disagree with the low IQ, we are just under far more stress than the average person.
I managed to get PhD, probably the only achievement I will have in life. But, while others could have fun while doing it, I had to work day and night, like a monk.
This to say, I think our achievements are far more worth than the average person.
Nice to meet you all again. Hope I can fit here
After a few days on here you will understand where the intuition about a low average incel IQ comes from, I'm afraid.

After a few days on here you will understand where the intuition about a low average incel IQ comes from, I'm afraid.
I think this is common to other forums, I guess. But I will keep that in mind, thanks

I think this is vastly more imporant than it first appears. In addition to how it fucks the individual incel a group with low IQ has less human capital, less money, less status and is less capable of marketing it's position to the wider public.

I said this before: I believe enough of the population can be made to sympathise with our situation to effect some meaningful change and I suspect that the IQ of incels as a group has slowed this development down by years.
This site focuses on face vs height crap way too much and it distracts from more important tasks

Unfortunately, this does seem to be the case. I still hope that it’s just the nature of the forum and the discussions on it that incentivize shitposting and deliberately stupid takes to inflame other users, but I wouldn’t bet on it at all.

Welcome to the internet. Everyones tarted

You only appear coherent to me when you're expressing your hate for women. At any other time I have no idea what you're trying to say.
His posts are okay but I can’t make lounge posts about how JBs have lower standards.

His posts are okay but I can’t make lounge posts about how JBs have lower standards.
I have no wish to interfer with him posting. Just curious what exactly is going on inside his head when he makes some of these. I don't think he's stupid, but he might be a little bit insane. No offence intended.

I have no wish to interfer with him posting. Just curious what exactly is going on inside his head when he makes some of these. I don't think he's stupid, but he might be a little bit insane. No offence intended.
Shouldn’t I get my freedom with posts in the longe though?

Shouldn’t I get my freedom with posts in the longe though?
sure, I have no idea what the rationale was behind not allowing it but I see no reason why you shouldn't talk about that.

sure, I have no idea what the rationale was behind not allowing it but I see no reason why you shouldn't talk about that.
Its clear.

Incels are obviously men with bad genetics. Why is SEAmaxxing even a meme here? It’s saying “compete against shittier competition”

JBs are in a sheltered environment among teenage boys, so a scrub middle class man with a shitty job and a car, can easily mog teenage boys. And get top tier pussy even if he doesn’t care for social consequences. The mods suppress this for publicity reasons

@wereq @blackpillscience @IceStorm @Govid_Dorious @30klhlvwizard

Retards are actually useful because they are less easily manipulated by foid and jewish rules.