Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are literally ISIS

The people like this faggot user - turbulentolivia along with some other like boredfemoid or braziliansigma must have some sad lives if they focus so much on movement that didn't get more than 40k followers. Normies and liberals want to destroy any independent thought if it's not 100% as they want it to be. Let's talk about real fascists

Incels are literally Hitler.

JFL at ppl believing that ISIS loves Jews, they killed Jews in France and held a Jewish supermarket under hostage. Most people who claim that ISIS are Jews are conspiracy geezers and not based upon pure facts. I know exactly what ISIS believes and what they say because I fluently understand the Arabic language, they hate Jews so fucking much and even in their official announcements they are very anti-Semitic. But ISIS believes that Arab traitors and Arab muslim secularists are more evil than the Jews because the Arab secularists are an inside enemy. And they are right, all Arab leaders are traitors and Chads, they hate the Sharia (which ISIS wants to rule with) because the Sharia puts limits on the degenerate behavior of Chad and Stacy. A real Arab muslim incel should at least have some sympathy for ISIS. ISIS and all groups fighting for Sharia law are basically Incel rebellions..... Bashar Al Asad is a Chad, and he wants secular laws for his country because otherwise Chad canot behave like a degenerate animal. Why don't you guys understand this shit?

JFL at ppl believing that ISIS loves Jews, they killed Jews in France and held a Jewish supermarket under hostage. Most people who claim that ISIS are Jews are conspiracy geezers and not based upon pure facts. I know exactly what ISIS believes and what they say because I fluently understand the Arabic language, they hate Jews so fucking much and even in their official announcements they are very anti-Semitic. But ISIS believes that Arab traitors and Arab muslim secularists are more evil than the Jews because the Arab secularists are an inside enemy. And they are right, all Arab leaders are traitors and Chads, they hate the Sharia (which ISIS wants to rule with) because the Sharia puts limits on the degenerate behavior of Chad and Stacy. A real Arab muslim incel should at least have some sympathy for ISIS. ISIS and all groups fighting for Sharia law are basically Incel rebellions..... Bashar Al Asad is a Chad, and he wants secular laws for his country because otherwise Chad canot behave like a degenerate animal. Why don't you guys understand this shit?
Oh shit, we have an ISIS sympathizer here...But in this forum you should not be surprised by anything tbh

As far as cucktears is concerned they see us as the new Hitler. Who gives a fuck?

Oh shit, we have an ISIS sympathizer here...But in this forum you should not be surprised by anything tbh

Yes I have sympathy for Sharia law, not specifically for ISIS. Sharia law is the best thing for an incel muslim.

there used to be a few radical muslimcels, inshallah, count me among them as one of them.

Yes, frustrated virgins are totally comparable to the most sadistic, violent group of people to ever walk the earth.

"Progress of Western Society" LMAO, these idiots are fucking delusional, what progress? Progress towards the 99/1 rule?

Are you telling me us incels are a CIA proxy group trying to create conflict in the Middle East? JFL.
that was one news article

israel didnt elaborate upon it (aka, it did not happen)

and that was a group that pledged alleigance to IS. they are not IS.

Daesh are a proxy group; there's proof that they have been trained by CIA and Mossad. Whenever they accidentally killed Israelis, they apologized. :lul::lul:

Daesh ("ISIS") and Islamic secularists are diffrent sides of the same coin: they both attempt to ruin Islam from within. Although, I do have to admit: I'd rather have an anti-degeneracy group instead of a liberal pro-degeneracy. Ironically, Daesh have used sex slaves despite the fact that prostitution is anti-Islamic. So they are not that much better than those secular degenerates. Besides, Daesh is still a proxy group of the CIA, both CIA and Mossad have trained Daesh at least 18 to 24 months ago. They are zionist shills, brainwashing the willing-to-die-for-the-greater-cause youth so that when Islamics are finally lured into battle, that there will be no such person left to fight anymore.

United cucks of america government are the criminals

Jesus soyboys and foids are so over dramatic (most likely due to their feminine nature)

Certified Transfag

Case closed.