Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are incompatible with women

mons00nseason

mons00nseason

discord: sunprotectionfactor
a question i have for all of you on the forum is this, what percentage of women do you think you are compatible with personality wise? how many do you think you could get into a relationship with and reasonably get along with and have common, shared hopes and aspirations?

most of the people on the forum (myself included) are men that have had a dysfunctional upbringing without many of the milestones you hit when you come of age. none of us here have had any real relationships, any friend groups that were very tight knit, and tons of users here are NEET (never had a job before even).

contrast this to the life of a woman. the avg woman before she is even 20 has slept with 5-10 men, has more friends than she can count, has probably had responsibilities that extended beyond herself, and the list goes so on and so forth. even the life of a normal man is similar to that, a normal well adjusted man has slept with girls, had jobs, a nice large mixed gender social circle so i would not say it is woman specific.

what im getting at here is that your arrested development tier life is in no way compatible with any woman, much less a potential gf or romantic interest. for ANY relationship to work both people need to be on the same page in terms of life experience and you cannot even be friends with a person who is not your equal. and by equal, i mean equal in LIFE EXPERIENCE, not in a cucked self-hating way.

seriously what do you think you could even do with a girl? it is bound to fail eventually, its not like you have anything in common with one so why bother? this is quite depressing when you think about it and hurts far more than accepting that you may be ugly or autistic or that you have any kind of shortcoming.

I do not have the mental capabilities to have a meaningful conversation with the female species.
They cause too much brain rot

I do not have the mental capabilities to have a meaningful conversation with the female species.
They cause too much brain rot
not just in terms of mental capabilities. you dont even have the LIFE EXPERIENCE to connect with one

All foids are materialistic and i'm the complete opposite, so i'm incompatible with them.

not just in terms of mental capabilities. you dont even have the LIFE EXPERIENCE to connect with one
I think he is glowing.
You do not need ,,life experience" in order to hold conversation if you are low inhib.
Females are superficial beings who only care about their well being and about their interests and they would step over graves in order to obtain what they desire the most.
Being forced to co exisit with women daily causes me immense pain internally and externally.

All foids are materialistic and i'm the complete opposite, so i'm incompatible with them.
saying all women is materialistic is like saying all christians are religious fanatical freaks. there are classy, intelligent, polite women just as there are shallow ones

I think he is glowing.
You do not need ,,life experience" in order to hold conversation if you are low inhib.
Females are superficial beings who only care about their well being and about their interests and they would step over graves in order to obtain what they desire the most.
Being forced to co exisit with women daily causes me immense pain internally and externally.
you do? to have any kind of meaningful relationship with someone you need connection that isnt forced

I actually can do a lot if i get a girl irl, i just never get the opportunities. I was in online relationship with 2 girls but they were far away and i had no funds to meet them. I just have no clue where to meet girls in my city or even country. No dating apps work, im not in college, my only small friend circle exists in my hometown which is far away. No single young foid at my job, just 40+ grandmas with kids who work there. Picking up a chick in a bar just doesn't work as they all arrive with their bf, its just nothing i see that can land me in a relationship.

you do? to have any kind of meaningful relationship with someone you need connection that isnt forced
If by ,,life experience" you mean relationships that involve romance the no I lack ,,life experience" in your eyes.

I am forced daily to hold conversations with women and I can tell you they are selfish, lack empathy and they are not capable to have serious conversations.

Women are vile, opportunistic creatures

a question i have for all of you on the forum is this, what percentage of women do you think you are compatible with personality wise? how many do you think you could get into a relationship with and reasonably get along with and have common, shared hopes and aspirations?

most of the people on the forum (myself included) are men that have had a dysfunctional upbringing without many of the milestones you hit when you come of age. none of us here have had any real relationships, any friend groups that were very tight knit, and tons of users here are NEET (never had a job before even).

contrast this to the life of a woman. the avg woman before she is even 20 has slept with 5-10 men, has more friends than she can count, has probably had responsibilities that extended beyond herself, and the list goes so on and so forth. even the life of a normal man is similar to that, a normal well adjusted man has slept with girls, had jobs, a nice large mixed gender social circle so i would not say it is woman specific.

what im getting at here is that your arrested development tier life is in no way compatible with any woman, much less a potential gf or romantic interest. for ANY relationship to work both people need to be on the same page in terms of life experience and you cannot even be friends with a person who is not your equal. and by equal, i mean equal in LIFE EXPERIENCE, not in a cucked self-hating way.

seriously what do you think you could even do with a girl? it is bound to fail eventually, its not like you have anything in common with one so why bother? this is quite depressing when you think about it and hurts far more than accepting that you may be ugly or autistic or that you have any kind of shortcoming.
This is the real blackpill tbh.

There is no such thing as forgiveness, especially from a women.

Make a few mistakes over a few years and you are damned as Satan is damned.

I think this guy is from IT trying to bait us

saying all women is materialistic is like saying all christians are religious fanatical freaks. there are classy, intelligent, polite women just as there are shallow ones
Very rare.

Hello soydit, can u normie robots see my comment? U sent another one of ur cucky from IT here to bait us. YESS RAPE ALL WOMEN MURDER KILL KILL INCEL REBELLION IS STARTING!!!! is that good? We are such dangerous creatures we hate women fr! Okay cuckies enjoyed the screenshots? Now go back to asking your wife's bf for permission to use ur Nintendo switch

And just because I know you are glowing I am going to tell you one more thing.

I can see that you lack life experience because if you think that you need the same experience in order to hold a conversation with a woman that means that you have never talked to a woman face to face in your entire life. Experience is relative.

The more you talk to females as a male face to face the more you will realise that romantic connections are extremely superficial and usually are very opportunistic. Female empathy is artificial.

True love does not exist

Last edited:
You just explained why this forum talks about jailbaits a ton.

Hello soydit, can u normie robots see my comment? U sent another one of ur cucky from IT here to bait us. YESS RAPE ALL WOMEN MURDER KILL KILL INCEL REBELLION IS STARTING!!!! is that good? We are such dangerous creatures we hate women fr! Okay cuckies enjoyed the screenshots? Now go back to asking your wife's bf for permission to use ur Nintendo switch
just because i dont agree with ur insane view of inceldom doesnt mean im from IT

you know it's over when your ideal woman is like 1 in 1000 girls or even rarer. normie men can relate to at least 30-40% of women while for us it would be like finding a suitcase on the ground with 5 million dollars in it

In centuries past, foids and males actually had less life experience in common

But it didn't matter, because foids were kept in line

Nobody is saying that foids will fall in love with incels in current conditions of foid empowerment, because of hypergamy

i dont agree mang. ur personality is your face and height. you will magically turn "funny" and "interesting" when a woman is interested in you.

i dont agree mang. ur personality is your face and height. you will magically turn "funny" and "interesting" when a woman is interested in you.
you will turn into neither because you have 0 person skills or any ability to talk to another human at all, from years of rotting in basement

The one and only problem is that women are out of the kitchen and allowed to choose their partners. Take that away and inceldom resolves in a week

What are these "many" milestones?

Brutal high IQ post. Once you get to a certain age, you are so far behind in life experiences that there is no catching up.

I can't disagree with this, once you've been lapped so many times over the best thing to do is quit if you've exhausted yourself

None I am an abused dog. The only woman that could relate is a depressed autistic NEET who has never felt the touch of another man - SO NOBODY.