Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels are called "psychopaths" for analyzing society and advocating for a more ethical order, while actual psychopaths are loved by normies and foids

I just came across this thread on le Reddit, which argues that the amount of psychopaths/sociopaths/antisocial people in society is severely underestimated, which is a proposition I would agree with.

But the example the OP uses for unappreciated psychopaths is... us. JFL

Learning how social dynamics operate, especially as it concerns female nature (which our soyciety not only allows but encourages to be totally uninhibited and unrestrained), and detesting it as "brutal" and "cruel" is not psychopathy.

Psychopaths are the ones who prosper in modern society, and are enlivened by brutality and cruelty, not the ones who are victimized by it. The free-for-all environments of the feminist "sexual marketplace" and the capitalist economic marketplace are their playgrounds, where they are the bullies and we are the bullied. By virtue of being as exploitative and parasitic as possible in intent, yet extremely charming in affect, psychopaths automatically excel with foid-bloodsuckers and their equivalents in the social climbing game: rapacious, greedy scum in corporations and manipulative liars in politics.

Just take Pete Butt as an example. He is the front-runner for the Democratic nomination for president, and he is a literal psychopath. Since the age of 6 year old, he has been completely enamored by the need to climb the social ladder and become the most powerful man in the world. Virtually everything he's done in his life has had that end in mind: to build a resume which would qualify him for the presidency, and establish its superficial credentials, while internally he believes in nothing but his own ambitions for the ultimate reigns of authority. He would be the youngest president to ever take office. And normie and foid voters are actually letting him get as close as he is to his goal!

Pete Butt is also gay, something which he did not admit until it became politically expedient for him.

Here is another homosexual psychopath (diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder) who I found on le Reddit:

He is an avid supporter of capitalism, and argues that if the state punishes you for your antisocial behavior, and then a capitalist company decides not to hire you for it, that it is the fault of the state for punishing you for your antisocial behavior. Of course, he does not consider the fact that someone who commits crimes (i.e. a psychopath like him) might be responsible for the consequences of his own actions.

Here he is arguing that necrophilia is acceptable, because dead people have "no value" (implying that he thinks any living people do).

Here he is basically admitting to being a criminal. He also posts on a sex offender subreddit, and a "LGBT libertarian" subreddit.

Here he is justifying his bullying of others in school, because it was "convenient." And he states that attention/status just so happens to fall into his lap (teehee).

etc. etc.

Last edited:
Chad trait to get called psychopath ngl

I'm a psychopath for complaining about being lonely, but a dude pummeling his gf every day and all the thugs getting laid are good people.

I find redditors and leftists in general talking about other people lacking empathy, under the implication that they (the leftists and redditors), of course, have empathy, to be the most hilarious irony ever.

I find redditors and leftists in general talking about other people lacking empathy, under the implication that they (the leftists and redditors), of course, have empathy, to be the most hilarious irony ever.
This. Completely typical for normies. They use fancy words although they don't even know their meaning. If incels were psychopaths they would actually flourish in the current climate of our society - most people feign empathy because it's cheap, you don't have to face the detrimental/real consequences of your deeds directly and you get free validation from doing so, it has never been easier for actual psychopaths to be socially successful. If incels were pychopaths people wouldn't despise but follow us.

If incels were pychopaths people wouldn't despise but follow us.
True.
most people feign empathy because it's cheap, you don't have to face the detrimental/real consequences of your deeds directly and you get free validation from doing so, it has never been easier for actual psychopaths to be socially successful.
And this is why I always say to judge based on actions rather than words, and that talk is cheap. It is all too common these days, especially from foids, but really from everybody, and I take anything anyone says to me for what it's worth: which is usually nothing, because they have nothing to back it.

Your title is spot on OP, yeah — anyone that benefits from the current system will deny the analysis (so, women/Chad) and vilify anyone challenging the system they benefit off of. For lurkers that fall into such a camp, please educate yourself with the blackpill science article over on incels.wiki — there are so many valid studies and citations at this point that demonstrate the correct position (e.g. “reality”/the way things actually are).

What makes it all the more infuriating is that in their minds they don’t perceive their response for what it is — self interested denial — instead assuming that they’re just correct while their opposition are just irrational selfish monsters lol. Gotta love how the mainstream tolerates and even supports blatant misandry and anecdotal proclamations that “women have it so much harder!” while immediately clamping down on the truth. The bias has become so blatant it’s mind blowing that people still deny it out of hand.
I'm a psychopath for complaining about being lonely, but a dude pummeling his gf every day and all the thugs getting laid are good people.

Yeah okay.

Men scoring higher in psychopathic traits tended to receive higher ratings from women
Brazil, KJ. Forth AE. 2019. Psychopathy and the Induction of Desire: Formulating and Testing an Evolutionary Hypothesis. Evolutionary Psychological Science, pp 1-18. [Abstract]

Women are drawn more than men to nonfiction stories of rape, murder, and serial killers
Vicary AM, Fraley, RC. 2010. Captured by True Crime: Why Are Women Drawn to Tales of Rape, Murder, and Serial Killers? Social Psychological and Personality Science, 1(1): 81-86. [Abstract] [FullText]

Childhood bullies experience greater sexual success than non-bullies
It was found that a greater likelihood of being the perpetrator of bullying behavior was correlated with a greater sexual partner count. However, due to the nature of the study it was impossible to tell if the mediating factor in this relationship was the bullying itself, or the HEXACO personality traits that are associated with a greater likelihood of engaging in this behavior, specifically the trait 'Honesty-Humility', that was found to being generally lower among bullies. This personality trait has also generally been found to be related to the 'dark triad' traits.

• Volk AA, Dane AV, Zopito AM, Vaillancourt T. 2015. Adolescent Bullying, Dating, and Mating: Testing an Evolutionary Hypothesis. Evolutionary Psychology. [FullText]
  • Provenzano DA, Dane AV, Farrell AH, Marini Z, Volk AA. 2017. Do Bullies Have More Sex? The Role of Personality. Evolutionary Psychological Science. [FullText]
Male gang members have dramatically more female sexual partners

• Palmer CT, Tilley CF. 1995. Sexual Access to Females as a Motivation For Joining Gangs: An Evolutionary Approach. The Journal of Sex Research, 32(3):213-217. [Abstract] [FullText]
  • Mocan N, Tekin E. 2006. Ugly Criminals. National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Working Paper No. 12019. [FullText]
Male serial killers, terrorists, and rapists receive thousands of love letters from women in prison

• Fimrite P, Taylor M. 2005. No shortage of women who dream of snaring a husband on Death Row / Experts ponder why deadliest criminals get so many proposals. SF Gate. [News]
  • Gurian EA. 2013. Explanations of mixed-sex partnered homicide: A review of sociological and psychological theory. Aggression and Violent Behavior. 18(5): 520-526. [Abstract]
Criminal and anti-social men have more sexual partners and have sex earlier
Ellis L, Walsh A. 2000. Criminology: A Global Perspective, 1st Edition. pp 227: Table 8.11. [References]

Cluster-B personality disorders lead to 3.5x as many sexual partners and more offspring
Guitiérrez et al. (2013) conducted a study in order to determine if the various personality disorder clusters—Type A (Schizoid, Odd), Type B (Narcissistic, Anti-social) and Type C (Avoidant, OCD)—were solely detrimental in terms of life outcomes for the individuals with these personality disorders (PDs), or if they instead presented their sufferers with various potentially adaptive benefits, such as greater sexual and social opportunities.
Namely, those individuals high in type-B personality cluster traits (Narcissism, Anti-Social, Borderline, Histrionic) of both sexes has 3.5x as many mates as low B subjects, with five times as many short-term mates and twice as many long term mates. It was also found that those higher in cluster B had 39% more offspring then those lower in cluster B traits.

Gutiérrez F, Gárriz M, Peri JM, Ferraz L, Sol D, Navarro JB, Barbadilla A, Valdés M. 2013. Fitness costs and benefits of personality disorder traits. Evolution and Human Behavior. 34(1): 41-48.

39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff
Gacono C, Meloy JR, Sheppard K, Speth E, Roske A. 1995. A Clinical Investigation of Malingering and Psychopathy in Hospitalized Insanity Acquittees. Bull Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 23(3): 387-397. [FullText]

Men are attracted to "nice" women, but women are not attracted to "nice" men
Researchers sought to evaluate niceness by defining it as: "a characteristic that may signal to potential partners that one understands, values and supports important aspects of their self-concept and is willing to invest resources in the relationship." In other words, niceness is the degree to which a person understands, values, and supports his partner's identity and values and is willing to put commitment and effort into the relationship. This is also known in psychology as "responsiveness."
The researchers found that men who perceived possible female partners as responsive found them to be "more feminine and more attractive." They also found that when men found women to be responsive, it led to a heightened sexual arousal from the men and greater desire for a relationship.
On the other hand, when women perceived their male partner to be more responsive, they were less attracted to the man.

• Birnbaum GE, Ein-Dor T, Reis HT, Segal N. 2014. Why Do Men Prefer Nice Women? Gender Typicality Mediates the Effect of Responsiveness on Perceived Attractiveness in Initial Acquaintanceships. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. 40(10): 1341-1353. [Abstract]
  • Mejia P. 2014. Study Finds That Men Like Nice Women, But Not the Other Way Around. Newsweek. [News]
  • Judge TA, Livingston BA, and Hurst C. 2012. Do nice guys—and gals—really finish last? The joint effects of sex and agreeableness on income. [Abstract]
Female narcissism reduces marital quality for men, but male narcissism does not for women
It was found that high degrees of female narcissism predicted a decline in marital quality and satisfaction over time. However, male narcissism did not negatively affect marital quality or satisfaction.
This would seem to imply men are greatly bothered by narcissistic wives, but women are not so typically bothered by narcissistic husbands. This conclusion is in keeping with evidence reviewed that women find narcissistic men more attractive and actively seek them as husbands.

Lavner JA, Lamkin J, Miller JD, Campbell WK, Karney BR. 2016. Narcissism and newlywed marriage: Partner characteristics and marital trajectories. Personal Disord. 7(2): 169-79. [Abstract]

Women desiring marriage and commitment are more attracted to narcissistic men
Haslam C, Montrose T. 2015. Should have known better: The impact of mating experience and the desire for marriage upon attraction to the narcissistic personality. Personality and Individual Differences. 82: 188-192. [Abstract]
Extremely high IQ mate, appreciate the citations. Crazy that they’ll still deny your points...

Last edited:
JFL if you care about soyciety in 2020 2021

I won't lie. I am most certainly a psychopath. No one sane wants to stick their dick in something that bleeds once a month, has the potential to get you on child support or the potential of being called a rapist just because the girl said so.
I still want to have sex though. That's not sane.

JFL, people who don't have empathy for us calling us psychopaths because we don't have empathy for them.

i wish I was a psychopath, that way I wouldn’t give a fuck

Water is wet but they're normies, and as you know normies would eat shit if someone popular or powerful told them to, do you seriously expect them to have a single functioning brain cell?
BRUTAL

View attachment 202075

Cluster B personaliteehees rule the world. It is up to Cluster Cs with the revolutionary and cleansing spirit of OCD to wipe them all out and build a new ordER.

For their part, Cluster As will establish the new mythology/religion, and what superstitions foid-cattle should believe in.
Monika election

Cope.

A few years ago, I read a book: "The Good Psychopath's Guide to Success." From what I understood of it, for some jobs being a psychopath is an almost necessary skill.
I wish I were a psychopath; at least I wouldn't suffer that much and care much less. Knowing at least one successful psychopath IRL, I can fairly say he earns lots of money, runs his own company, has sex with young secretaries or coworkers, and doesn't give a damn about others.

Like bullies, psychopaths tend to have far better lives than their victims and are rarely put in front of their responsibilities of destroying others lives, let alone legal ones.

Why are people attracted to them? Because they are successful and have a lot of self-confidence, mostly. Also, knowing well how to destroy or bring down others is seen as a virtue by normies.

fucking joke world

> I shouldn't have to pay for other man children through taxes= psycopath
> Male sexual drive is being abused by several woman in society, literal slaves that give their money to woman recieving nothing in exchange= psycopath
> 80% male population will be totally miserable after 25 years old, childless, no girlfriend, bad jobs (if any), public enemy number one while being literally the most powerless, poor and bullied social group = psycopath
> 80% male population will never be able to improve their life conditions= psycopath
Nailed it mate, well put

Yeah okay.

Men scoring higher in psychopathic traits tended to receive higher ratings from women
Brazil, KJ. Forth AE. 2019. Psychopathy and the Induction of Desire: Formulating and Testing an Evolutionary Hypothesis. Evolutionary Psychological Science, pp 1-18. [Abstract]

Women are drawn more than men to nonfiction stories of rape, murder, and serial killers
Vicary AM, Fraley, RC. 2010. Captured by True Crime: Why Are Women Drawn to Tales of Rape, Murder, and Serial Killers? Social Psychological and Personality Science, 1(1): 81-86. [Abstract] [FullText]

It was found that a greater likelihood of being the perpetrator of bullying behavior was correlated with a greater sexual partner count. However, due to the nature of the study it was impossible to tell if the mediating factor in this relationship was the bullying itself, or the HEXACO personality traits that are associated with a greater likelihood of engaging in this behavior, specifically the trait 'Honesty-Humility', that was found to being generally lower among bullies. This personality trait has also generally been found to be related to the 'dark triad' traits.

• Volk AA, Dane AV, Zopito AM, Vaillancourt T. 2015. Adolescent Bullying, Dating, and Mating: Testing an Evolutionary Hypothesis. Evolutionary Psychology. [FullText]
  • Provenzano DA, Dane AV, Farrell AH, Marini Z, Volk AA. 2017. Do Bullies Have More Sex? The Role of Personality. Evolutionary Psychological Science. [FullText]

• Palmer CT, Tilley CF. 1995. Sexual Access to Females as a Motivation For Joining Gangs: An Evolutionary Approach. The Journal of Sex Research, 32(3):213-217. [Abstract] [FullText]
  • Mocan N, Tekin E. 2006. Ugly Criminals. National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Working Paper No. 12019. [FullText]
Male serial killers, terrorists, and rapists receive thousands of love letters from women in prison

• Fimrite P, Taylor M. 2005. No shortage of women who dream of snaring a husband on Death Row / Experts ponder why deadliest criminals get so many proposals. SF Gate. [News]
  • Gurian EA. 2013. Explanations of mixed-sex partnered homicide: A review of sociological and psychological theory. Aggression and Violent Behavior. 18(5): 520-526. [Abstract]
Ellis L, Walsh A. 2000. Criminology: A Global Perspective, 1st Edition. pp 227: Table 8.11. [References]

Cluster-B personality disorders lead to 3.5x as many sexual partners and more offspring
Guitiérrez et al. (2013) conducted a study in order to determine if the various personality disorder clusters—Type A (Schizoid, Odd), Type B (Narcissistic, Anti-social) and Type C (Avoidant, OCD)—were solely detrimental in terms of life outcomes for the individuals with these personality disorders (PDs), or if they instead presented their sufferers with various potentially adaptive benefits, such as greater sexual and social opportunities.
Namely, those individuals high in type-B personality cluster traits (Narcissism, Anti-Social, Borderline, Histrionic) of both sexes has 3.5x as many mates as low B subjects, with five times as many short-term mates and twice as many long term mates. It was also found that those higher in cluster B had 39% more offspring then those lower in cluster B traits.

Gutiérrez F, Gárriz M, Peri JM, Ferraz L, Sol D, Navarro JB, Barbadilla A, Valdés M. 2013. Fitness costs and benefits of personality disorder traits. Evolution and Human Behavior. 34(1): 41-48.

39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff
Gacono C, Meloy JR, Sheppard K, Speth E, Roske A. 1995. A Clinical Investigation of Malingering and Psychopathy in Hospitalized Insanity Acquittees. Bull Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 23(3): 387-397. [FullText]

Researchers sought to evaluate niceness by defining it as: "a characteristic that may signal to potential partners that one understands, values and supports important aspects of their self-concept and is willing to invest resources in the relationship." In other words, niceness is the degree to which a person understands, values, and supports his partner's identity and values and is willing to put commitment and effort into the relationship. This is also known in psychology as "responsiveness."
The researchers found that men who perceived possible female partners as responsive found them to be "more feminine and more attractive." They also found that when men found women to be responsive, it led to a heightened sexual arousal from the men and greater desire for a relationship.
On the other hand, when women perceived their male partner to be more responsive, they were less attracted to the man.

• Birnbaum GE, Ein-Dor T, Reis HT, Segal N. 2014. Why Do Men Prefer Nice Women? Gender Typicality Mediates the Effect of Responsiveness on Perceived Attractiveness in Initial Acquaintanceships. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. 40(10): 1341-1353. [Abstract]
  • Mejia P. 2014. Study Finds That Men Like Nice Women, But Not the Other Way Around. Newsweek. [News]
  • Judge TA, Livingston BA, and Hurst C. 2012. Do nice guys—and gals—really finish last? The joint effects of sex and agreeableness on income. [Abstract]
Female narcissism reduces marital quality for men, but male narcissism does not for women
It was found that high degrees of female narcissism predicted a decline in marital quality and satisfaction over time. However, male narcissism did not negatively affect marital quality or satisfaction.
This would seem to imply men are greatly bothered by narcissistic wives, but women are not so typically bothered by narcissistic husbands. This conclusion is in keeping with evidence reviewed that women find narcissistic men more attractive and actively seek them as husbands.

Lavner JA, Lamkin J, Miller JD, Campbell WK, Karney BR. 2016. Narcissism and newlywed marriage: Partner characteristics and marital trajectories. Personal Disord. 7(2): 169-79. [Abstract]

Haslam C, Montrose T. 2015. Should have known better: The impact of mating experience and the desire for marriage upon attraction to the narcissistic personality. Personality and Individual Differences. 82: 188-192. [Abstract]
this is a great post

From the same authors of "incels are psychopaths", now we have the sequel, "incels are narcissists". Kek.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kn7qsu/this_wikipedia_article_explains_everything_you/

If there's any malignant/grandiose type narcissist here, he must be either really ugly or a fakecel, because this is one of the personalities that make men succeed with women the most. I'm 100% sure most actual incels are NOT narcissists and the ones who are are of the vulnerable/failed type like Elliot Rodger (but these still have the potential of getting the attention of women if they do commit an ER attack, kek).

Those people's gaslighting levels know no limits. They accuse of being what the men who are actually successful with foids are.

@Atavistic Autist @your personality

From the same authors of "incels are psychopaths", now we have the sequel, "incels are narcissists". Kek.
You started browsing again?
Usernameforsexstuff and AelfredRex keep posting these articles about psychological disorders like it's supposed to mean something. Anything to fill up their shithole sub Ig.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kn7qsu/this_wikipedia_article_explains_everything_you/

If there's any malignant/grandiose type narcissist here, he must be either really ugly or a fakecel, because this is one of the personalities that make men succeed with women the most. I'm 100% sure most actual incels are NOT narcissists and the ones who are are of the vulnerable/failed type like Elliot Rodger (but these still have the potential of getting the attention of women if they do commit an ER attack, kek).

Those people's gaslighting levels know no limits. They accuse of being what the men who are actually successful with foids are.

@Atavistic Autist @your personality

"Covert narcissism" being used to describe low status males that say unflattering things about women after having bad experiences with them is a fucking joke and people that do that are pathetic pseudoscientific clowns.

Last edited:
The goodlooking ones are.
Psychopathic men are more attractive than non-psychopathic men even after controlled for physical attractiveness. In other words, women love evil just for the sake of evil. Women are vile and depraved perverts. See also: hybristophilia.

You started browsing again?
Unfortunately, yes. I should quit again, those people are dumb as fuck and as expected of feminists, they invert reality 180°. Their sub probably has multiple times more cluster-B-disordered people (particularly BPD and HPD foids) per capita than any incel site.

Usernameforsexstuff and AelfredRex keep posting these articles about psychological disorders like it's supposed to mean something. Anything to fill up their shithole Ig.
Cluster B personality disorders make men multiple times more successful at getting laid than average. @Gymcelled has posted about this. Why on earth do they think an incel site is full of cluster B people? Maybe only the BPD foids who infiltrate here and some failed narcissists here and there.

"Covert narcissism" being used to describe low status males that say unflattering things about women after having bad experiences with them is a fucking joke and people that do that are pathetic pseudoscientific clowns.
People think that when you get fucked over, rejected, and hurt in so many ways and get bitter and vent saying mean things, you're a "psychopath" or something similar. There were people saying I'm a psychopath because of my dream about killing a foid. Anyone who gets hurt enough will react this way (except for low T feminist "men", who have a fawn response to abuse instead).

In actuality, psychopaths and NPDs have way less emotional lability and more emotional control, they most likely won't "REEEE" publicly when you hurt them, they'll think elaborately about a vengeance plan and carry out to fuck you over terribly behind the curtains while maintaining a perfect image publicly.

Unfortunately, yes. I should quit again, those people are dumb as fuck and as expected of feminists, they invert reality 180°. Their sub probably has multiple times more cluster-B-disordered people (particularly BPD and HPD foids) per capita than any incel site.
Don't really care what they're going through tbh but yeah they are dumb fuck feminists and walking talking memes.
Cluster B personality disorders make men multiple times more successful at getting laid than average. @Gymcelled has posted about this. Why on earth do they think an incel site is full of cluster B people? Maybe only the BPD foids who infiltrate here and some failed narcissists here and there.
They don't think that incels are full of cluster B people. They are just throwing whatever insults and seeing what sticks but trying to make it seem professional diagnosis. It's the kind of shit trashy people that have nothing going on in their lives but to make fun of others (while trying to seem sophisticated in doing it) do.
People think that when you get fucked over, rejected, and hurt in so many ways and get bitter and vent saying mean things, you're a "psychopath" or something similar. There were people saying I'm a psychopath because of my dream about killing a foid. Anyone who gets hurt enough will react this way (except for low T feminist "men", who have a fawn response to abuse instead).

In actuality, psychopaths and NPDs have way less emotional lability and more emotional control, they most likely won't "REEEE" publicly when you hurt them, they'll think elaborately about a vengeance plan and carry out to fuck you over terribly behind the curtains while maintaining a perfect image publicly.
True facts. But there's no arguing with people that have already made up their mind about lying about you and showing you in the worst possible way from the start.

Somewhat related

Somewhat related

What, cluster B men commit the vast majority of abuse and violence against women? Let's double down on women being free to keep choosing to have sex and relationships with them in detriment of good men and then blame the cluster B violence on all men. This will surely solve things :feelsclown:

Oh, don't forget to gaslight such good men saying that they're the true psychopathic evil men because they, after suffering tons of traumatic abuse, rejection and betrayal from women, vented on an obscure forum.

Last edited:
@Atavistic Autist what's the opposite of psychopath?
Jesus Christ, who as a perfectly innocent man, was tortured and died so that all of us wicked sinners could be forgiven.

A faggot named Butt :feelshaha: :feelsclown:

Yeah okay.

There is no narcissism for your face.

There is no dark triad for your jaw.

There is no confidence for your broken crooked nose.

:blackpill: :feelsrope:

Indeed the western world is a joke

Yeah okay.

how can anyone dispute this?

I’m a psychopath because I want to be touched and loved by a woman but am unable to get such things. What a world. I’ve never hurt anyone intentionally, i have empathy, kindness and the ability to sympathise and yet I’m a psychopath simply because I found a community that understands and accepts me and treats me like a human being for once in my life.
A bitch in my local furry group litteraly treat me like a criminal because I'm an incel, while defending a known domestical abuser all simply because he's an artist and transegender. I feel ya on this one.

Actually I think that if incels were attractive, at some point they'd behave like psychopaths, it is about that because people expect that , foods expect that and if you don't behave like that you don't fit the social set up.
Just a hypotesis

No one has empathy for us why should have empathy for them
Also incel is a looks level not a emotion

Last edited:
Tbh

Clown world respects actual psychopaths and calls the bullied "psychopaths"
No one has empathy for us why should have empathy for them
Also incel is a looks level not a emotion
High IQ

JFL at a Redditor listening to run the jewels and logic

Women were a mistake. They love the most garbage, least productive for society traits and reward that with sex.

The true psychopaths are everybody else because they don't empathize with being lonely.

foids and their doormats just want to assign as much shit as possible to incels to make an excuse to kill us

JFL at low IQ redditors being unable to grasp the definition of a psychopath :feelskek:

I’m so glad this world is currently free falling into hell.

Yeah okay.

its over:feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back