Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels are betabuxers that temporary refuse their destiny.

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
I'm 30 yo and I saw real life examples of guys that were alone till 28th and 29th birthdays and they finally got their first gf's that were fucked by dozens of guys till that time.
The point is: there always were guys that made vaginas wet aka chads and guys that were useful for society aka ugly guys.
And most incels are not only ugly, but they are also poor and have no valuable skills. Of course some incels are rich, but it's rare.
I was rated by normies as 2.5/10 and my weight is 136kg (300lbs), but still I had 2 ugly skinny foids showing me some interest because they thought I'm rich (I look like giga nerd programmer in flannel shirt). But because I'm poor they evacuated quickly. I think that if I was rich I could have some chance to at least fuck them once.
So the conclusion is we incels are not only ugly, we are simply failures.
When one is alone for 30 years the brain gets completely fired and person like that will do and will accept everything to not be alone.
So most incels will start working on themselves, will start improving and will accept ugly foid that was fucked by 50 guys just to not be alone anymore.
It's like being incel is just a phase for MOST guys.
I know you will hate me for saying that, but I saw it with my own eyes.

Being betabuxx is biggest humiliation there is for a man, but most men won't bare 30, 35, 40 years of being alone and most men will become betabuxx.

Last edited:
Guys like us betabuxxed/arrange married for centuries. But in current state betabuxxing is gigacucked and all women are giga whores and they have no intentions of ever settling down, the ones that by 30 something decide to settle down, they have 100km of dicks, 100 abortions, few kids made by different fathers, sky high ego and entitlement. Even if I had the money, I would never accept a woman like that.

threads like this go to show how many volcels/fakecels there are. incels will never have a girlfriend. not a betabuxx, nothing

I'd rather rope than betabuxx

Guys like us betabuxxed/arrange married for centuries. But in current state betabuxxing is gigacucked and all women are giga whores and they have no intentions of ever settling down, the ones that by 30 something decide to settle down, they have 100km of dicks, 100 abortions, few kids made by different fathers, sky high ego and entitlement. Even if I had the money, I would never accept a woman like that.