Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are actually the winners

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Incels are actually the winners because we’re the only ones that don’t have to deal with women we don’t gotta pay child support we don’t have to pay alimony we don’t gotta deal with crazy exes or be a betacuck in a deadbedroom relationship or marriage women today aren’t wife material normies are walking straight into the trap of marriage and reproducing as a sub Chad male which is a sin Incel’s don’t have this issue because we went our own way

But I want to deal with women and have kids

true but it's hard to be motivated in life without pussy

I know what you mean.

But I want to deal with women and have kids
It's easier for you to say because you're a millionaire and are guaranteed a loyal wife just because of your wealth.

It's painful to be alone but being a betabuxx is far worse. Best to know the truth and save your dignity than be an atm.

You are right, the only bad part tho is that looks still will have a influence in your professional life, so if we would just be "losers" in dating we would end up as "winners" in the end, but the really sad part is that our unsuccess in dating 95% of the times will reflect in our unsuccess in our professional lifes.

Last edited:
I just wanna bust nuts inside sluts. Don't care for marriagecuckery tbh.

RETARD ZOOMERS GETTING CHAINED UP AND LYNCHED BY JOE BIDEN ICE CREAM LICKER CREW C.I.A. FUNDED BRUTALMAXXING

i want to eat tacos every night;)

I want a cute loyal sexy gf.
I've never asked to be incel.

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

A trucel will never contract an STD

Incels are actually the winners because we’re the only ones that don’t have to deal with women we don’t gotta pay child support we don’t have to pay alimony we don’t gotta deal with crazy exes or be a betacuck in a deadbedroom relationship or marriage women today aren’t wife material normies are walking straight into the trap of marriage and reproducing as a sub Chad male which is a sin Incel’s don’t have this issue because we went our own way
What a cope thread. The majority of incels here are one blowjob away from being bluepilled again.

You are right, the only bad part tho is that looks still will have a influence in your professional life, so if we would just be "losers" in dating we would end up as "winners" in the end, but the really sad part is that our unsuccess in dating 95% of the times will reflect in our unsuccess in our professional lifes.
Thats because with no family or friends most people would just ldar. If the incel trend continues to rise, and i think it will, there will soon be 10s of millions of working age men(in america alone anyway) that will be unmotivated and unsuccessful. Thats never going to be a good thing for soyciety which i think is why monogamy was introduced with the civilized world after the stone age and caveman days.

God made us ugly to protect us from sexual degeneracy

but at what cost ?:feelsbadman: