Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels and the mens movement is coming #mentoo

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

twitter is absolutely blowing up on the depp v herd case

unironically johnny depp the biggest chad of the last 20 years is BLACKPILLING THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF THE WHOLE WOORLD

The case is literally revealing every trick in womens book line by line, with also even the female "professionals", hired by heard eg her lawyer and psychologists to defend her also completely being eviscerated by the public as utterly corrupt and manipulative.

#Mentoo is trending as nearly the top topic on twitter

it has begun, let the blackpilling of millions commence

Last edited:
Society will always continue to worship women no matter what evidence you give them . Because women have pussy .

It’s going to be shut down by Twitter soon. Elon doesn’t have control yet

Inceldom isn’t an all men’s issue though. Only ugly or semi average men, and short men.

Nothing will happen

I will bring the justice to this world.

Nothing will happen
it already has the awareness this brings is huge

the whole game is waking up the blind dumbass normans who think it doesnt effect them and they are too cool to be effected by this.

However If johnny depp is getting shit on by a woman EVERY MAN can be effected at some stage in his life, thus its reach is actually broader than if die stinky inkwell got attacked no one would care, if high status johnny depp YOU GET WOMEN AND MEN ON BOARD AS WOMEN WORSHIP DEPP.

This court case will get forgotten in few weeks. But blackpill will reach mainstream conciousness for other reasons

Is it the day of retribution? don't get my hopes up!!

Inceldom isn’t an all men’s issue though. Only ugly or semi average men, and short men.
It is though. In 2022, even chads have to settle for chasing obese whores on Tinder while normie men are invisible.

It is though. In 2022, even chads have to settle for chasing obese whores on Tinder while normie men are invisible.
This.

I seriously think people here overestimate how much sex normies are having when many of them are basically incels in denial and even chads have to settle for chubbies and mediocre looking foids.

Mens movement -> yes
Incel Movement-> no

Also, do you really think that normie men will ever support an Incel Movement? There will never be a combined Incel/men movement. That’s why MGTOW guys always try to separate themselves from Incels

i think as per usual a combination of straw man and reading what you want into peoples post you missed my point.

I never stated this is the end game

I ACTUALLY STATED THIS IS THE START OF THE GAME

it is merely the start of the awakening of the blind masses of simp blue pilled men who as people have said dont want to associate with incels.

However johnny depp is also no incel, therefore there is now an equivalency in their mind between THEM AND DEPP AND A LOT OF BLACKPILLED ACTIONS OF HERD AND BLACKPILLED CONCEPTS ESPECIALLY FEMALE MANIPULATION ALMOST AT ALL TIMES.

there is no need for the normans to identify with incels to START THE MOVEMENT GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Once the awareness has increased the incels will because they are men as well be brought along (or more probably FORGOTTEN AGAIN DUE TO LOOKS FAILO)

IRRESPECTIVE of whether incels are or aren't brought along and included the blackpill has still spread, womens duplicity and crazed standards which are a main tenant of the blackpill wold have been unleashed

The men of mensrights and from movements that support men and mentoo, all of them, are all against incels and are covert gynocentrists

This.

I seriously think people here overestimate how much sex normies are having when many of them are basically incels in denial and even chads have to settle for chubbies and mediocre looking foids.
Even getting laid just once with a non fat foid would make me happy tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back