Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels and C/PTSD

C

Christpill

Greycel
I noticed that many Incels on this forum also seem to be struggling with childhood trauma or C/PTSD.
I believe many symptoms align with Incel beliefs.

CPTSD can make life feel like a constant struggle with anxiety, flashbacks, self-worth and relationships.
because of those early negative experiences the impact of childhood trauma can cause people to develop resentment towards their mothers and fathers.
If your early experiences with women were negative or abusive it will cause distrust towards women in general.
Also your dad probably never learned you the things to become a succesfull man. causing beta bluepilld behavior.

Interesting take.

Yes, I struggle with something like this everyday. It's probably a big part of why I'm blackpilled tbh

I can't escape my fate...

Yes, I struggle with something like this everyday. It's probably a big part of why I'm blackpilled tbh
I don't like theraphy at all but im ngl that it did help with my situation. also move out asap and get your own place.

I don't like theraphy at all but im ngl that it did help with my situation. also move out asap and get your own place.
Ty brocel, I am trying to do exactly that.

It does fucks you up and it will make you have social anxiety and avoidant personality still theres many more impactful things for inceldom. Like me and my brothers grew up in same exact conditions, all developed same mental issues, yet both of them had girlfriends while im khhv. Difference is they were taller and better looking.