Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels and autists are nothing but cheap labour to society

A

Actually Autistic

Banned
-
Society doesn’t care about us in any other way than our ability to perform simple, repetitive tasks for little pay. Once we lose that ability of get tired, our value goes down to zero.

-In highschool I was always the observer
. An observer of people in relationships, watching people kiss, standing in corners while normal kids experienced victory, friendship, happiness travel and all the majestic things normal people get to experience. In groups I was always the one who never said anything, infact nobody knew I was even there

Fast forward to age 23: All anybody cares about is my ability to hold down a job. As soon as I began experiencing medical symptoms, my co-workers went from somewhat nice and acknowledging of me to cold and mean. After being invisible in my youth, I’ve lost what little value I have to people; my ability to lift things and clean things

of course

unless you work as little as possible and/or have a high salary you are a cuck.
also dont listen to people with slave mentality talking about honest work. if you can scam people do it, but not blatantly if you care about your status.

In groups I was always the one who never said anything, infact nobody knew I was even there
Relatable tbh..

Best thing we can do is not contribute to this society that hates us. Just ldar.

Incels and autists cost society a lot of money if there are any social security or public healthcare systems in place.

We are,but we need to stand up and reject this.

We are all slaves.

We are destined to become work horses and wageslaves. All working so our jewish overlords can have a good life

All low status ugly men in the west must stop contributing to society as much as they possibly can.

All low status ugly men in the west must stop contributing to society as much as they possibly can.
they never will sadly. we need a finacial collapse which should happen sooon on its own. Then men might finally grow some balls and kill the rich fags and put women in their place. the faster the better cause if it happens too late drones will kill the revolutinaries

That's more reason why Andrew Yang must win 2020.

we shouldnt let them to use us like slaves

We are the work horses of society

There will really isn't any point in working just to wage slave for normies especially single mothers, who can live off the taxes of single men so she can live in a 4 bedroom house ,drive a family carrier,take there kids on luxurious holidays and so on, as an incel I wouldn't work any job that pays less than £400 a week tbh but of course they are hard to come by