Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incelphobes support anti-vaxxers now

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Wait, according to libcuck ideology aren't anti-vaxxers supposed to be the enemy? What happened? :feelstastyman:

I don’t get what this has to do with incels???

Why would I want a picture of an used up gook roastie at the park?
:feelswhat:

I don’t get what this has to do with incels???
The guy who took the photo is obviously an incel. It's not like there are countless self-righteous liberals who take photos of random anti-vaxxers to shame them on social media :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Just went to the sub. I really don't get why people get so worked up about forcing people to take the damn vaccine.

I don't trust the gov, I don't want that shit. Isn't the vaccine supposed to protect the person who took it, not others? Then take it and leave me alone.

But wait, how did the guy know that woman is against the vaccine? I don't see anything in the pic that denotes that.

The guy who took the photo is obviously an incel. It's not like there are countless self-righteous liberals who take photos of random anti-vaxxers to shame them on social media :feelsthink:
EVERYTHING I DISLIKE IS AN INCEL OK!!!!
WHAT’S THAT? YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT NEGATIVE ABOUT M’LADY IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM? FOUND THE INCEL!
ر دلعهر Line art Cartoon

Last edited:
reminder that ITers are stupid lmao

4D08F5D5 8D48 4122 9850 FAA0FFF33C99