Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incelmatics are they Based?

Dunno you tell me I cba to watch atm

I've watched a few of his streams and enjoy them quite a bit, except for when they talk about politics stuff like China vs USA vs anyone, it's so boring.

Last edited:
He's a 6'2'' "nearcel( I believe fakecel) complaining how hard things are for high tier normies. Don't know what to think yet, I'll watch more.

He's a 6'2'' "nearcel( I believe fakecel) complaining how hard things are for high tier normies. Don't know what to think yet, I'll watch more.
He had at least two gfs in the past but calls himself an incel. I don't know maybe it's that hard even to betabuxx in california or where ever he said he lives.

Another failed Normie like BBC

I think the original guy retired. He had a foid two years ago but has been incel since. It’s a decent show they just say “girl” too much instead of “woman” or “female” like @FACEandLMS does but face is too busy slaying to do another lookslive
He had at least two gfs in the past but calls himself an incel. I don't know maybe it's that hard even to betabuxx in california or where ever he said he lives.
Allegedly it’s been two years (long enough where he could get another foid if he was good looking enough)