Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelman is Gambler

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
In this post: https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=5131 he talks about facial structure being too wide making his face round which was something Gambler talked about a lot. Also, only gambler had that many posts (which many are shitposts and one word replies to threads) in such a short amount of time.... Incelman is the infamous incel apprentice known as 'The Gambler', he rised from the dead! 

Incelman show yourself! We know it's you Gambler! 
6TaEhhC.jpg

iiiTeMpeR said:
In this post: https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=5131 he talks about facial structure being too wide making his face round which was something Gambler talked about a lot. Also, only gambler had that many posts (which many are shitposts and one word replies to threads) in such a short amount of time.... Incelman is the infamous incel apprentice known as 'The Gambler', he rised from the dead! 

Incelman show yourself! We know it's you Gambler! 
6TaEhhC.jpg

Does sound like him. Gambler probably wised up and stopped saying "cope" so much.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Does sound like him. Gambler probably wised up and stopped saying "cope" so much.

for sure, and he stopped saying "phenotype" and "in mans nature", I don't mind him tho, he is pretty funny and very blackpilled

Still don’t get what this guys sig means. Most precious to who exactly? And the last sentence contradicts itself.

Dude has the autistic look.

iiiTeMpeR said:
for sure, and he stopped saying "phenotype" and "in mans nature", I don't mind him tho, he is pretty funny and very blackpilled

Very true. tbqh I like him around, he provides a lot of activity and humor which is what this place really needs. Must be a NEET to have all that time to shitpost.

KV- said:
Still don’t get what this guys sig means. Most precious to who exactly? And the last sentence contradicts itself.

Basically its saying that a womens job is to satisfy her man sexually, thats what she lives her, all you need in life is love and passionate sex with your girl.

Can an admin confirm if his IP address is Greek?

It makes sense. Who else could spam as much as he does. kek

ilieknothing said:

How could they possibly know that? They couldn't see his IP on Reddit.

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:
How could they possibly know that? They couldn't see his IP on Reddit.
They can see his IP here because we own the website.

Ryu already said that weeks ago.

It has been confirmed.

ilieknothing said:

You're missing the point. How would they know that it's Gambler's IP if they never knew his IP in the first place?

Framecel222 said:
ilieknothing said:

You're missing the point. How would they know that it's Gambler's IP if they never knew his IP in the first place?
If it’s in Greece, it’s a good chance it’s gambler

I don't understand what's the deal with this joke.

incelman said:
I don't understand what's the deal with this joke.
Post pics.

incelman said:
I don't like sharing pictures of myself online.
So then send one to @FACEandLMS and he'll confirm whether or not you're Gambler. He doesn't share other people's pics.

kkt6 said:
So then send one to @FACEandLMS and he'll confirm whether or not you're Gambler. He doesn't share other people's pics.

When I say I don't like sharing pics online that also includes sending them to random strangers who are considerd "trustworthy".

Wasn't Gambler a famous PUA?

FeminismsCancer said:
Wasn't Gambler a famous PUA?

I really doubt it's the same person lol. Not like gambling is a rare activity.

bump, i love you gambler, you're my favorite chad :)