Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incellectual for Mod 2020

Well I've certainly never seen it that way myself, nor ever felt all that much importance in modding here, if anything due to the culture of the forum you're more seen as less important than more for being one, or at the very least more disliked. This isn't necessarily a bad thing since I find mod worship on forums very cringy a lot of the time and usually just creates obnoxious abusive mods that just ban everyone they dislike regardless of whether they broke a rule or not. It works as checks and balances essentially.
ur the best mod tbh

u have my vote

oh god please no i hope not
Well I've certainly never seen it that way myself, nor ever felt all that much importance in modding here, if anything due to the culture of the forum you're more seen as less important than more for being one, or at the very least more disliked. This isn't necessarily a bad thing since I find mod worship on forums very cringy a lot of the time and usually just creates obnoxious abusive mods that just ban everyone they dislike regardless of whether they broke a rule or not. It works as checks and balances essentially.
im taking your place as moderator im afraid. you have 24hrs left of having purple name n stars

Nah we have way too many weeb mobs. Don't need anymore.
I'm not a weeb, we need more non weeb mods aka more cat mods
based
oh god please no i hope not

im taking your place as moderator im afraid. you have 24hrs left of having purple name n stars
make me mod or I will go ER

I could be a mod

I want no moderation.
Forums with mods are inherently cucked.
Fuck mods unless they let me say nigger without being banned

Fuck mods unless they let me say nigger without being banned
I will let you say nigger without being banned (unless you are harassing blackcel users)

I can get behind this tbh

Brutal catpill

Who? Never heard of him tbh.

I legit would vote for you (but pls gimme back my red color)

You are the right man for the job imo