Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelius think I’m normie but I’m not

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I’m not a normie
I don’t go to parties, and never been to one

No one remembers my birthday, in fact no one knows my birthday. (My parents know but they don’t care)

I have only 2 friend I can hang out with outside of school

I’ve never had a gf nor any sort of intimate relationships

I failed getting my oneitis despite giving my best

@Incelius Savage

- gets invited to parties but rejects

- no way

- still have friends

- incel

- incel

Get out you normie

- gets invited to parties but rejects

- no way

- still have friends

- incel

- incel
I don’t have much in common with those 2 friend they party a lot and go out a lot I can’t relate so I barely want to hang out with them.
Party isn’t for incels, if I go I’ll be at the corner all alone. And I’m not lying about. No one knowing my birthday, even those 2 friends don’t know, well I never tell j them anyway

I don’t have much in common with those 2 friend they party a lot and go out a lot I can’t relate so I barely want to hang out with them.
Party isn’t for incels, if I go I’ll be at the corner all alone. And I’m not lying about. No one knowing my birthday, even those 2 friends don’t know, well I never tell j them anyway
So volcel

So volcel
JFL. Do you know how many incels go to parties and still incel. Plus I don’t care about one night stands with whores I want a good girl like my oneitis to marry and have kids with

JFL. Do you know how many incels go to parties and still incel. Plus I don’t care about one night stands with whores I want a good girl like my oneitis to marry and have kids with
You’re too caught up on perfection.

Are you over 18?

If no then you are a normie

I am 18 currently I turned 18 this summer
ur a little kidcel thats ur issue

stop wasting ur time here while u can still ascend

being here just is bad for you