Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incelexit should be banned

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
it is harmful and dangerous subreddit that is full of lies they are tricking bluepilled incels in denial. I also believe that the normies lying to them and trying to trick them into believing stupid things get happy out of lying to incels and making them blame themselves.

I don't care what happens on soyddit

Let them cope, blackpill always collect.

100%

it is dangerous anti-male terrorist propaganda

Incelexit was created by NGOs affiliated with this site, so it's not going anywhere.

What's funny is that despite all his virtue signaling the remaining founder of reddit "spez" used to frequent the jailbait subreddit. :lul:

let them get cucked to oblivion,,they will come here strong / blackholly

IncelExit should have been a place where failed normies who had a bit of success and low tier normies who ascended come and write useful tips for incels.

But IncelExit is basically IncelTears. Same users from IT come there to shit on the men and have nothing useful to say.

It should be named IncealTearBluepillDiscussion, because that's what it is.

They can freely talk about the bluepill, but you are not allowed to challenge it. Only they get to talk.

Reddit incels are normies

Incelexit foids can suck my monke cock. If they want me to stop being incel so hard.