Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelExit be like

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
“Made friends with women online - I am no longer incel .. TEEHEE”

just exit inceldom theory

How does being a simp count as Incel-Exit? XD

Being friends with women as an incel is so useless and self-flagellating I can't even come up with an analogy for it. Just don't do it.

Being friends with women as an incel is so useless and self-flagellating I can't even come up with an analogy for it. Just don't do it.

I made friends with a woman at work

it went nowhere

“Foid was telling me how Chad railed it last night, no longer incel”

teehee i joined a foids group of orbiters and she said hi to me once, later inkwels

Ragefuel knowing that as a truecel there’s nothing I can do to ascend.

'Female friends' joke of an idea.

i have mixed views on incelexit, it’s one of the rare places on reddit where we can talk about our issues without being beaten down by incels in denial with a superiority complex, but at the same time it still spews the same delusional bluepills just in a more pitiful way instead of insulting

"she told me that she was very sad because her chad bf left her"
no longer an incel

"Guys I was a user of braincels for years, and I fell into because of the memes. I have self reflected these last 4 years and am still a kissless virgin who women laugh at, but I'm glad I'm no longer incel". - literally every other post on r/cuckoldentrance

IncelExit is a huge joke, their rules claim 'all are welcome' and 'no gatekeeping' and 'no bullying' yet they will falsely accuse you of "arguing for the sake of it" (they term it "battling") or "trolling" to manufacture a reason to ban you for raising questions and analysis that make them uncomfortable.

They just seem like IT trying to LARP at being helpful, prob same people operating both subs using alt accounts.

just waste time simping for foids and become an emotional tampon for nothing in return theory