Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom triumphs EVERYTHING.

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Ecomony and politics change from country to country. Morals change from society to society. Race changes because of enviroment. Even species change.
But inceldom my friends? Inceldom hurts no matter where or who you are, to feel subhuman is the most degrading thing you can feel, because in millions of years of evolution it was design to be the worst pain for a man, so he would spend the rest of his life chasing women and having children. That's we have reichcels and ethnicels sharing the same experience, you can't run away from this brutal truth.
Some men had to cope with raping, but we had that right taken from us:
Rape and Evolutionary Theory

.We live in a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity, It is the middle ground between despair and cope, between science and society, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of evolution. It is an area which we call the Inceldom.

@IncelTears I say we legalize rape

@IncelTears I say we legalize rape
I don't support rape, but it's a fact that it was used a cope through history and that's not exclusive of humans

There is nothing wrong with rape

What does that rape study say in TLDR

Doesn't matter where you are, ugly men fail