Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Inceldom solved

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I realized I hate ppl, and thus I can't possibly love a woman, let alone getting a boner at one of these smelly 3D creatures. I am probably an asexual at this point. LIFEFUEL

No that's not it. I am an optimist hippie who wants to save the world am I'm still incel and hated by women

No that's not it. I am an optimist hippie who wants to save the world am I'm still incel and hated by women
Stop being an optimist hippie you fucking hippie. Inceldom solved.

You could also take it a step further by chopping off your balls, no testosterone = no horny.

I want to love a woman and be loved by her, but the love was never requitted. Not only that, but they deliberately went out of their way to insult/humiliate me.
Unironically, I see nothing wrong with hating people that hate me. Most of the shit is only edgeposting/exaggerating/shitposting, but at the core of my being I am frustrated/hateful and see nothing wrong with it. My feelings of hatred/disgust/contempt are neither invalid nor undeserved nor do they feel bad in the slightest, tbh I feel alive when I can be angry and hate something.
Cannot say however whether I would keep that attitude when a good opportunity of getting a GF presents itself, everything is easier said than done. Cannot guarantee anything in regards to basedness -especially seeing the mental decay and increasing loneliness.

no reason for you to be here then

Fucking anime hippie cucks
Always funny to see all the different characters and personalities that are incel, and bluepillers still dont realize its looks that is our common reason for having shitty lifes

I'm slowly losing attraction to these vile, nasty creatures as well. Feminism has tainted to relations between men and women to the point where going back to the way things were is not possible. Foids today are narcissistic, entitled, and above all shallow. They're incapable of love; that whole somebody for everybody bs is a cope. It's over. At 25 I know I don't stand a chance in hell, I'm simply waiting for my parents to die so I could blow my brains out. This life is utter hell, I never asked to be here in the first place. Yet, I am. And on top of it I have to be subjected to inceldom.

I realized I hate ppl, and thus I can't possibly love a woman, let alone getting a boner at one of these smelly 3D creatures. I am probably an asexual at this point. LIFEFUEL
im realising this too but I am still filled with hatred at whatever designed my life to bring me so close to enjoying the good and instead plunging me into the bad. I dont think i'm solved or fixed, just irreversibly broken at this point

Can we stop giving each other passive aggressive replies and be friends? this world is shitty enough bro
I might be a hippie druggie but I will have to switch back to alcohol soon due to a court ordered piss test :feelspuke::feelsree: