Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom killed me.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I'm sitting in my room rn, not knowing how to react to what's happening to me. I kinda feel paralyzed af, and this is the only thought that keeps coming into my mind : " I'm a piece of shit, and everyone is above me."

I just cannot bring myself to do anything

There is nothing to do. Cope, or suicide by cop (in videogame)

i doubt inceldom itself could cause this.

More like subhumanity in general.

If you have a car go take a ride that work for me (a little but still..)

The worst is poor and old like me and with no gibs. Just imagine that.

Aren't inceldom and subhumanity the same thing ??
Probably not. As an incel you can be failure when it comes to sex and dating but you can have accomplishments in other fields.
While if you're a subhuman, you will more likely fail in everything not just in dating.

:feelsrope:Same brocel.
Sorry to hear that. My only cope or hope is moving from here to a quiet place seriously. At least in other place ppl don't know the failure I am here.

Sorry to hear that. My only cope or hope is moving from here to a quiet place seriously. At least in other place ppl don't know the failure I am here.
I always fantasized about that, moving to a remote village or mountain region and avoid people and mogging. But im too broke. If you can afford it, you should, good luck if you do.

I always fantasized about that, moving to a remote village or mountain region and avoid people and mogging. But im too broke. If you can afford it, you should, good luck if you do.

I need driver license first and then buy a trailer or camper in case I cannot afford a terrain or rural house.

Wise mine always says
We aren't incels by choice we are forced to be one

abstract water is life GIF by cloudy

noone is above you
they're privileged. They aren't fundamentally any better or more deserving and if the world was fair they would not be privileged
this is my main point of disagreement on this forum. So many care what others think about them. What others think of you doesn't affect what you do next if you are incel. You go home and rot if they don't notice you exist. And you go home and rot if they hate your guts and remember you all week. So why be bothered at all if they do? Fuck them.
I'll never understand high inhibition

I need driver license first and then buy a trailer or camper in case I cannot afford a terrain or rural house.
:feelsokman: Yeah, better to prepare good not to end up dead like the guy who ate poisoned flower at alaska and died. Though it would be very beneficial to own a land in rural region and plant potatoes and raise chickens or something.

So many care what others think about them. What others think of you doesn't affect what you do next if you are incel. You go home and rot if they don't notice you exist. And you go home and rot if they hate your guts and remember you all week. So why be bothered at all if they do? Fuck them.
I'm too much of a pussy to care about everything ig

see bro its ur mindset

happens all too often, this is a frequent problem and i’ll get bursts of motivation and energy at like 1am only to wake up feeling absolutely terrible.

happens all too often, this is a frequent problem and i’ll get bursts of motivation and energy at like 1am only to wake up feeling absolutely terrible.
Yep.Sometimes I’m normal and other times, I just feel like complete dogshit

Yep.Sometimes I’m normal and other times, I just feel like complete dogshit
what i do is this: as soon as the idea, concept, outcome etc comes into my mind.. I write it down so i don’t forget.

i’ve been able to track myself doing this and had some pretty good progress.