Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is written on your face.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Imagine being so retarded (like the average redpiller or Jordan Cuckerson follower ) that you believe in 'game', 'approaching', 'self-improovement :soy:' or 'confidence'. Strangers ( especially females ) can easily scan your face. I heard one slut at work said about me in a demeaning way 'he's celibate'. That bitch didn't even knew me.
Once I walked near 3 hookers, they probably wanted to offer me their services and after a while I heard one of them said : 'just look at his face'. She said it with a such intonation as if sex was alien thing to me or my face looked non-NT/out of this world.

Imagine being so retarded (like the average redpiller or Jordan Cuckerson follower ) that you believe in 'game', 'approaching', 'self-improovement :soy:' or 'confidence'.
I don't know how people can spend endless hours of watching PUA fags talking about "game" when they are just giving the same advice over and over again.

Yea it's written on my face, jaw, and my legs (height).

Even hookers know that we are desperate losers

Indeed it is your face is the biography as they say.

Read the words that are written in my face
Oh, I believe them, I believe them
It's shameful for cucks, lost their head
A incel manlet who could wind up ER
You wear your sin like it's some kind of prize
Too many copes
Too many copes

ooooohh, ooooohhh

These words are true, and I'll make you believe

ooooohh, ooooohhh

Yeah, ya' fight for air and struggle just to breath
ooooohh, ooooohhh

And you wear your cowardice well

(ooooohh, ooooohhh)

And I will see you riding straight to hell

Yeah if your SMV is low and you are heavily looksminned , its possible to tell if somebody is Incel just from their appearence alone IMO.

Confidence and $$$$ might not get you a girlfriend or free pussy, but good grooming and nice clothes will help you larp more effectively as at least a low tier normie in the situations where you have to (like at the workplace for example)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back