Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is (usually) worse than dying in war, and our pain isn't even acknowledged as existing

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Ask yourself, would you rather take a bullet or two and die from blood loss or internal damage within minutes to hours, or spend decades either wageslaving or rotting alone?

Sure, dying fucking hurts, I understand that. But the reality is that we're all going to die at some point anyway, and it's almost always going to be painful. The negative value which we accumulate throughout our lives outweighs a few minutes of pain and a couple years of effort. Every moment we spend depressed, lonely, or otherwise upset, is just one more instance being subtracted from the pool of overall value, that which we can use to at least attempt to measure the overall quality of our lives, and whether or not our experiences were worth it. After of few years of inceldom, I think it's pretty clear that from the amount of emotional suffering experienced, it would've been within our best interests to die when we were younger, as to avoid it.

So then, why is it that we're told our situations don't matter, that our suffering isn't praiseworthy, that it's at best laughable? The reality is that we're just as much sacrifices for the content lives of normies as are the casualties of war, the only difference being that we aren't at least honored in respect, we're outright mocked. I've seen sentiments like "that's just the way it is now", "society can't go backwards", and "at least they won't reproduce" being echoed in places like IT. The social change which much of the world has experienced over the past century has, for most of us, unequivocally caused our inceldom. Yet when we acknowledge this we don't get the understanding and respect which would be due a fallen soldier.

Every Chad who foids get to experience fucking is just one more happy moment for them made possible by our suffering. The lives which modern women in their prime lead wouldn't be the same without the laws and social standards which have also made us incels, their cock carousel is held up by our sacrifice. I think we at least deserve a holiday in our name or something.

I wish that jew would force me to join the army and then put me into a boat to storm Omaha beach at least mg34 would instagib me by making my head explode like melon.

2002.119.024_1.jpg
D-day_-_Allied_Forces_during_the_Invasion_of_Normandy_6_June_1944_EA25734.jpg

file.php

Hanz see those inselsehrs? Jawohl! Jetzt Shoot them!

PS i also wish my grandparents would get killed by hitler's or stalin's troops so i'd not exist.

Last edited:
Legalize euthanisia tbh tbh tbh.

I think main reason of why normies ignore our struggles and keep bullying us is because there arent enough incels fighting back, we just take them trampling us and spitting in our faces while sitting silently in the corncer of the class like that bullied autistic guy in school. I think if more incels went ER or started to fight back in other ways normies would quickly change their views and try to "understand" us.

Like with muslims, no one cared when their homes were ruined and bombed by (((them))) but once they started fighting back normies suddenly started to care and pity for their problems. As in few new reports who atleast somewhat tried to look into suffering incels go through were after ER and such events.

I think main reason of why normies ignore our struggles and keep bullying us is because there arent enough incels fighting back, we just take them trampling us and spitting in our faces while sitting silently in the corncer of the class like that bullied autistic guy in school. I think if more incels went ER or started to fight back in other ways normies would quickly change their views and try to "understand" us.

Like with muslims, no one cared when their homes were ruined and bombed by (((them))) but once they started fighting back normies suddenly started to care and pity for their problems. As in few new reports who atleast somewhat tried to look into suffering incels go through were after ER and such events.
They'll just refer to their oppression hierarchy and find some convoluted reason as to why they're not obligated to feel bad for us tbh.

Idk man. But certainly for some truecels that roped, death seems to be more pleasant. And they chose it

Eh, not sure I’d go that far tbh.

The PTSD and trauma from war looks pretty bad.

Agreed, that's why I specifically said dying. Suggesting that PTSD is worse than inceldom is an easy argument to make, largely because they cause a lot of the same problems except with PTSD you have more of them. Surely being crippled in war, either physically or psychologically, and surviving with these problems is worse than inceldom.

instead we will be labeled as terrorists in the upcoming years
jfl

Agree with OP.

The point is every one gets recognition & validation for their suffering except us because ours go against a certain narrative in vogue fashion now.

Agreed, that's why I specifically said dying. Suggesting that PTSD is worse than inceldom is an easy argument to make, largely because they cause a lot of the same problems except with PTSD you have more of them. Surely being crippled in war, either physically or psychologically, and surviving with these problems is worse than inceldom.

Goes without saying. Ps. They end up as Incels or tokenism figurines.
I choose inceldom anyway.

I choose either death or glory.

Another thing to point out, is that even as recently as last century, many of the men who would now be incels died in both the first and second world wars.

When people imply or outright say that our situation is better than that of our earlier counterparts, I simply have to disagree. All that matters is how something feels, not something transient and indefinable like virtue or personal meaning, only the pain and emotions themselves. Hedonistic Negative Utilitarianism would assert that our experiences are worse than those of dead soldiers, even if only due to the fact that we have experiences at all, at least based upon my understanding of it.

Of course how bad something is can't be solely determined by how long it's experienced, but the problem is that any other value judgement is going to be too subjective. We can only really define the existence of good, of bad, and of their absence. Using this reasoning, I think it's clear that our experience is worse since it's more drawn out. To me it's obvious that the lack of pain is always better than the alternative, but ultimately you have to decide that for yourself.

Tbh I've wished for someone to shoot me since I was a teenager.

Last edited:

High IQ. This is why I think more of us should fight the system. Although I would like to point out violence begets the same kind of response. Like if we cause too much disturbance people will loose sympathy for us. Therefore in my opinion our best chance is to fight in a civil disobedience manner like Dr. King or the way modern feminists are fighting.

Bro dying in the war is not even bad. I'd love to die in a war where i take down some enemies with me,inceldom is something else. it is pure torture. there is literally nothing good about it

High IQ. This is why I think more of us should fight the system. Although I would like to point out violence begets the same kind of response. Like if we cause too much disturbance people will loose sympathy for us. Therefore in my opinion our best chance is to fight in a civil disobedience manner like Dr. King or the way modern feminists are fighting.
Yeah, even public suicide is a better option than going ER. Not to imply that I'm encouraging it, only that the responses would be better. Problem is that the media probably wouldn't cover it, but it's the only way that I can see normies starting to take us seriously. Dialogue alone would just have society at large laugh at us.
Bro dying in the war is not even bad. I'd love to die in a war where i take down some enemies with me,inceldom is something else. it is pure torture. there is literally nothing good about it
tbh

Yeah, even public suicide is a better option than going ER. Not to imply that I'm encouraging it, only that the responses would be better. Problem is that the media probably wouldn't cover it, but it's the only way that I can see normies starting to take us seriously. Dialogue alone would just have society at large laugh at us.
Not dialogue but something else... Can't think of what it could be but something radical. But the thing is I am confident that something will happen. You can't keep putting a bunch of people down and expect no repercussions.

Our lives are painful indeed. But is cucked to die in a war for a country, society that don't give a fuck about you.

Inceldom is truly the worst pain to a human to ever exist. But roping is anyway extremely cucked, since you then just accept your fate as inferior instead of fighting your oppressors.

The reality is that we're just as much sacrifices for the content lives of normies as are the casualties of war, the only difference being that we aren't at least honored in respect, we're outright mocked. I've seen sentiments like "that's just the way it is now", "society can't go backwards", and "at least they won't reproduce" being echoed in places like IT. The social change which much of the world has experienced over the past century has, for most of us, unequivocally caused our inceldom. Yet when we acknowledge this we don't get the understanding and respect which would be due a fallen soldier.

there is a reason for this tbh.

soldiers choose to go to war

incels don't choose

A lot of journalists (feminists mainly) are attacking us and making up stories all the time. Then we have the boomer generation who think inceldom is all in our head, then the authorities who pretty much think the same, then the normies who think all we need to do is get a haircut, new jacket and go on tinder. The incel problem is similar to how black people were treated in the states in the 60s. Every woman who tried to use an incel picture on tinder was instantly blackpilled.

No one cares and they never will.

It is easy to condemn and harder to actually question your stance.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hzzl9l/oh_the_many_sacrifices_of_being_too_scared_to/

The funny thing is, if I were a woman and saying almost the same thing, these people wouldn't question it. Notice how not one of them really even attempts to address the point I was trying to make, they either can't or simply won't. People sacrificing your happiness for you is still a sacrifice, decades of loneliness is frustration is worse than being dead.

So basically, "just accept it and shut up", that's pretty much what they're saying. :feelsclown: JFL, it's such a mystery why men like us become bitter.

if a war, or even better a civil war, would broke out i would enlist asap. the outcome would ever be a win for me:
-i die in war and can finaly rest in peace
-my country/faction wins i can maybe loot and take some women as award
-my country/faction loses but i survive; continue the war in the underground and become a terrorist

thats why i hope a war breaks out