Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom is the ultimate destroyer of mental health

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
There can be nothing wrong with you mentally, you could have been a happy kid who had no worries in the world.
But then the hypergamous nature of toilets destroyed your self-esteem and confidence. Creating a everlasting loneliness that destroys you physically, but most importantly mentally.
You start to self-diagnose with stuff like schizophrenia and autism. You become even more mentally unstable as a result.

Remember what they did to you.

Last edited:
cant even look at an attractive foid without gettin instant suicidal thoughts :feelsbadman:

Bullying is worse tbh

And if you complain, soyciety locks you up and pumps you with poisonous meds that make you fat, numb and chemically castrated making the problem much bigger.

bullying + lack of pussy and physical intimacy

I wouldnt even have been able to get a woman if i was born in the boomer era. Autism is a death sentence for men to any given time

Based. Sex and relationships truly are a basic human need. Society has failed us.

Hideous, autistic, and short = nevER happy

My mental health was already in the toilet, that was part of the garbage genetics that I inherited.

you can still be happy as a lonely wageslave goyim

My mental health is utter garbage. I can't recall a single happy memory in my life it's all horseshit. All of this could be blown away with an adoring snugglewife btw but since no lurkers are volunteering it looks like I'm eternally alone :feelsUgh: