Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is similar to being jailed

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Lately I have been thinking about how I have missed out on most of my teens and 20's. I didn't get to enjoy my life at all. Specifically the lack of any contact with a woman for so long reminds me of what happens to men who are jailed for serious crimes.

Now I understand that being jailed is worse than being free and sexless but the end result is very similar. You are just as sex starved as some guy who killed a person or was an international cocaine dealer. Because my social life has been shit and I am used to being behind my computer all day being jailed IF I had my pc and internet wouldn't really be a problem for me.

I have always thought of myself as a prisoner.

Being forced isolated alone and having nobody? Yeah sounds pretty much like prison

It's even getting worse as society keeps getting more sexualized. It is ironic how the girls get more degenerate and slutty in public yet at the same time more men are denied sex.

This makes it even more frustrating

I thought about it too. I think of myself as being sentenced to life of isolation. But opposed to actual prisoners, i didn't do anything to deserve this and i'm also forced to wageslave and have to see women all the time, which i know i can't have. In many ways prisoners have it better. Maybe not in normal prisons but the ones in isolation 24/7 have similiar life to me.

Prisoner dark room light beams 45628985

It's even getting worse as society keeps getting more sexualized. It is ironic how the girls get more degenerate and slutty in public yet at the same time more men are denied sex.

This makes it even more frustrating
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer

It's a life sentence without parole we are serving without having committed any crime.

Being forced isolated alone and having nobody? Yeah sounds pretty much like prison
Tbh, is there really any difference in being a prisoner in isolation, and being isolated at home because you don’t have anyone, so you rot all day inside, not going outside, etc. Obviously a prisoner doesn’t have freedom like a self-isolating person does, but not having anyone and having nothing to do pretty much forces you to isolate in your own home and it certainly feels like a prison. Both can also make you go insane tbh

I feel identified. after watching a prison drama movie i decided to go to therapy but it was a mistake. unfortunately nothing can remedy it, just a lot of money and only as a cope.