Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is not bad phenomenon.

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
My father and my mother met in 1998 year.
My father is subhuman.
His behavior is very stupid and degenerate.
He was ugly.
He was poor.
He was homeless.
Zero benefit from him, because he didn't even work, he constantly just watch TV and drank beer 24/7.
My father is low quality man.
Why my mother chose him? I think because she lived in the very small village and she didn't have the opportunity to choose from a large number of men.
I think that in nowadays my father would not have the opportunity to reproduce and would be a incel.

I think that involuntary celibate is not a bad phenomenon. Because it helps nature protect itself from incidents when some degenerate reproduces.
When women have the opportunity to choose from a very large number of men, it reduces the chance that another poor and ugly degenerate will be born.
Hypergamy protects nature and protects beauty. Hypergamy is like a filter that excludes low quality men from reproduction.

I am result of reproduce actions of filthy degenerate father and fool mother.
I have suffered all my life.
I don't see any meaning in my life.

If I was born from high quality man and high quality woman, then i would have a better chance of surviving and living happily, there would be a better chance to find woman because I would not be ugly.

Low quality parents = low quality kids.

You can have sex without reproducing dumbass. Graycel purge when?

GIGACOPE

Go to elephant vagina, fucking greycel

Low quality foids reproduce so the gene pool doesn't improve even if incels are culled, it just ensures a constant supply of male slaves for chad to rule over. Also, thinking that feminism culling 80% of men from the gene pool and somehow improving the gene pool in a future we are not certain to see is a case of the "ends justifying the means" then you are cucked. The "evolution" they are pushing is not worth sacrificing the lives and souls of most of the men alive today. We can improve the gene pool without making most men incel slaves, it just takes more time and effort but that's worth it compared to the heartless alternative.

GrAYcel thread
also,
Low quality foids reproduce so the gene pool doesn't improve even if incels are culled, it just ensures a constant supply of male slaves for chad to rule over
this

Low quality foids reproduce so the gene pool doesn't improve even if incels are culled, it just ensures a constant supply of male slaves for chad to rule over. Also, thinking that feminism culling 80% of men from the gene pool and somehow improving the gene pool in a future we are not certain to see is a case of the "ends justifying the means" then you are cucked. The "evolution" they are pushing is not worth sacrificing the lives and souls of most of the men alive today. We can improve the gene pool without making most men incel slaves, it just takes more time and effort but that's worth it compared to the heartless alternative.
How can the problem be solved?
I want know your ideas.

what a fucking retarded post

Stupid cucked GrAYcel thread.

Subhuman foids are still able to easily reproduce, you bluepill faggot retard. What are you going to say about that?

Subhuman foids are still able to easily reproduce, you bluepill faggot retard. What are you going to say about that?

Based nigga.

I want know your ideas.
you can suck a cock. It's too obvious that you're not a incel but a larping 10 IQ soyfag

I want know your ideas.
Arranged marriages, proper education, healthcare coverage, surgerymaxxing, artificial wombs, waifubots... The main and most likable option would be guided reproduction, pairing mates with partners who are sufficient in traits their partners lack and vice versa, manlets with tallfoids, Crimson Chin dudes with recessed chin foids, baldcels with foids who have no balding in their family ect...Everyone measures their stats and finds a partner with the opposite stats or stats that will mix well and fix the issues with both partners in the offspring. People should have the right to use stem cells to produce eggs and grow babies in artificial wombs with access to at least some degree of gene editing technology.

you can suck a cock. It's too obvious that you're not a incel but a larping 10 IQ soyfag
Yeah, it seems like an ITfag coming here to try to convince us our genocide is justified. Not much different than the "MINDSET" post from earlier.

Mods Eating glue I see

Women choose males based on stoneage traits that are no longer relevant. It’s all about mathematical and spatial IQ these days. Women shouldn’t have any say whatsoever in reproduction.

Chads will become Chadlites and female hypergamy will always choose the next small pool of upgraded Chads. Civilisation will regress because other productive traits which aren’t superficially apparent will not be selected e.g. IQ, leadership, artistic etc etc. Humanity’s goal should be to reach Kardashev type 1 civilisation and beyond.

A larger pool procreating will yield a greater number of productive individuals that will advance the human race which of course can one day alter physical traits genetics.

Women selection criteria will send us back to the Stone Age.

Go to elephant vagina, fucking greycel

We need to destroy and eradicate these GrAYcel infiltrators

What the fuck is wrong you, dipshit? Low quality foids do get to reproduce anyways.

Alright so the problem with this post is your backwards belief about what is nature. Nature is indifference, nature isn't protecting itself or beauty alright. What do I mean by this? Well morons such as yourself have to understand that though low quality men will be 'filtered' out, low quality women won't. Even a literal abomination of a woman has managed to reproduce (there was a tik tok of an extremely hideous women that bore an extremely hideous child). Women (including low quality women) have an inherit value in society, that will not change so if your problem is the reproduction of low quality children, well you're priority is in the wrong place. Please do me a favor and kys alright and if you don't wanna do that the least you can do is log off for good and never show yourself ever again on this forum. We don't need faggots like you on here.

My father is subhuman.
He was ugly.
He was poor.
He was homeless.
Zero benefit from him, because he didn't even work, he constantly just watch TV and drank beer 24/7.
Why my mother chose him? I think because she lived in the very small village and she didn't have the opportunity to choose from a large number of men.
I think that in nowadays my father would not have the opportunity to reproduce and would be a incel.

I think that involuntary celibate is not a bad phenomenon. Because it helps nature protect itself from incidents when some degenerate reproduces.
When women have the opportunity to choose from a very large number of men, it reduces the chance that another poor and ugly degenerate will be born.
Hypergamy protects nature and protects beauty. Hypergamy is like a filter that excludes low quality men from reproduction.

If I was born from high quality man and high quality woman, then i would have a better chance of surviving and living happily, there would be a better chance to find woman because I would not be ugly.

It filters "bad" men but all women still gets to reproduce, so the genes are still there.

Also it's a bad filter. A lot of men that can contribute to society gets filtered while attractive criminals gets to stay. Look at this group of bald manlets, they were the greatest minds of the 20th century and they would have been excluded from reproduction because they're "low quality".
Baldmanlets

Even setting aside the fact that subhuman women still reproduce, you are assuming that the whims of modern women are even selecting for positive traits.

Assume continuous technological development, how does good facial structure, big cock and massive frame (to the extent that these traits aren't mitigated by the make-up frauded female contribution to the generic pool) help humanity in a technological future.

Assume collapse or stagnation, the calorie requirements of the average Chad would be a huge drag on humanity. Also, in an environment defined by scarcity, the high testosterone of a hypothetical Chad race would result in constant, brutal violence between groups.

My father is subhuman.
He was ugly.
He was poor.
He was homeless.

Through some genetic mishap, some attractive parents have really ugly children

Mother Nature must've mutilated them during birth or something

My father is subhuman.
He was ugly.
He was poor.
He was homeless.

All my points were already made for me:

1. You can have sex without reproducing dumbass. Graycel purge when?

2. Low quality foids reproduce so the gene pool doesn't improve even if incels are culled

3. Well except this point:
Being ugly, stupid, homeless, etc aren't connected so your point makes no fucking sense at all, you seem to be speak as if unattractive intelligent, financially secure men don't exist, being unattractive doesn't come as some kind of "package" of being stupid, lazy, etc. So you don't have a point

4. Kill yourself

Don't know why but this pic has an odd calming effect on me. What's its story/where is taken from?
It was a meme I just remembered, I really don't know where you can find more pics like this, maybe dropping the img on google idk

sure boyo you can stay cuckold. I'll try to ascend though :feelsokman:

go and off yourself, you worthless, spineless faggot. imagine coping this hard.
they stranded you from sex, and you say this is a good thing?? you fuckin’ kidding with me??
fuck off!!

View: https://youtu.be/7oqX64KW7og

This makes sense but the mans genetics are only half of the story.
There are foids with literal genetic deformities who will be able to reproduce because of how bad hypeegamy gas gotten.

Alright so the problem with this post is your backwards belief about what is nature. Nature is indifference, nature isn't protecting itself or beauty alright. What do I mean by this? Well morons such as yourself have to understand that though low quality men will be 'filtered' out, low quality women won't. Even a literal abomination of a woman has managed to reproduce (there was a tik tok of an extremely hideous women that bore an extremely hideous child). Women (including low quality women) have an inherit value in society, that will not change so if your problem is the reproduction of low quality children, well you're priority is in the wrong place. Please do me a favor and kys alright and if you don't wanna do that the least you can do is log off for good and never show yourself ever again on this forum. We don't need faggots like you on here.

There is no alternative, the current phenomenon has happened before and it always ended the same (a patriarchy eventually conquering the matriarchy).

Chad and Stacy are dumb and lazy as anything. You really think they are superior?

My father is subhuman.
He was ugly.
He was poor.
He was homeless.

The only species to ever develop past basic instincts is the one that took control of female hypergamy.

Also, in the animal kingdom several species went extinct because of hypergamy. For example some animal foids only chose partners with the largest horns, so at one point the male animals horns became so big that they got natural curves that grew all the way into the head (making them die JFL).

Another thing is that foids will always stay hypergamic and it is always relative. In a world where Chad is the average, they would only be attracted to GigaChads. And again, I want to stress that every great civilization was built upon patriarchal monogamy and every polygamous matriarchy has been conquered by patriarchies in history. There is little evidence to suggest it will be different this time around. Worst case scenario the west infects the whole world with feminism and drags down society all together or technology becomes developed (and monopolized) enough for the ruling class to control the masses (like AI drones killing anyone that revolts).

I don't know if you're dumb, trolling or not informed enough about the blackpill yet, but next time you post something this fucking retarded please think twice.

IT foid for sure, again with the "biology doesn't want ugly men to reproduce"
Fuck you OP, larping IT foid

Modern day inceldom isn't like that though, OP.

I know tons of hard working financially secure incels that aren't even conventionally ugly. Just decent regular guys but because they happen to be below average in a few areas women want absolutely nothing to do with them even though these men would likely be excellent fathers and kind husbands.

Very few ugly men reproduce, and yet incels still exist.

All the shit tier women will continue reproducing though, so shit genes will not die out.

Good too see high iq posts in such graycel thread.
Because it helps nature protect itself from incidents when some degenerate reproduces.
People who reproduce nowadays are the most degenerate
Arranged marriages, proper education, healthcare coverage, surgerymaxxing, artificial wombs, waifubots... The main and most likable option would be guided reproduction, pairing mates with partners who are sufficient in traits their partners lack and vice versa, manlets with tallfoids, Crimson Chin dudes with recessed chin foids, baldcels with foids who have no balding in their family ect...Everyone measures their stats and finds a partner with the opposite stats or stats that will mix well and fix the issues with both partners in the offspring. People should have the right to use stem cells to produce eggs and grow babies in artificial wombs with access to at least some degree of gene editing technology.
Based and God tier iq, your post is lifefuel (if happens)
Women choose males based on stoneage traits that are no longer relevant. It’s all about mathematical and spatial IQ these days. Women shouldn’t have any say whatsoever in reproduction.
Chads will become Chadlites and female hypergamy will always choose the next small pool of upgraded Chads. Civilisation will regress because other productive traits which aren’t superficially apparent will not be selected e.g. IQ, leadership, artistic etc etc. Humanity’s goal should be to reach Kardashev type 1 civilisation and beyond.

A larger pool procreating will yield a greater number of productive individuals that will advance the human race which of course can one day alter physical traits genetics.

Women selection criteria will send us back to the Stone Age.
It filters "bad" men but all women still gets to reproduce, so the genes are still there.

Also it's a bad filter. A lot of men that can contribute to society gets filtered while attractive criminals gets to stay. Look at this group of bald manlets, they were the greatest minds of the 20th century and they would have been excluded from reproduction because they're "low quality".
View attachment 372387
Even setting aside the fact that subhuman women still reproduce, you are assuming that the whims of modern women are even selecting for positive traits.

Assume continuous technological development, how does good facial structure, big cock and massive frame (to the extent that these traits aren't mitigated by the make-up frauded female contribution to the generic pool) help humanity in a technological future.

Assume collapse or stagnation, the calorie requirements of the average Chad would be a huge drag on humanity. Also, in an environment defined by scarcity, the high testosterone of a hypothetical Chad race would result in constant, brutal violence between groups.
Through some genetic mishap, some attractive parents have really ugly children

Mother Nature must've mutilated them during birth or something

View: https://youtu.be/7oqX64KW7og

This makes sense but the mans genetics are only half of the story.
There are foids with literal genetic deformities who will be able to reproduce because of how bad hypeegamy gas gotten.

Chad and Stacy are dumb and lazy as anything. You really think they are superior?
Modern day inceldom isn't like that though, OP.

I know tons of hard working financially secure incels that aren't even conventionally ugly. Just decent regular guys but because they happen to be below average in a few areas women want absolutely nothing to do with them even though these men would likely be excellent fathers and kind husbands.
All the shit tier women will continue reproducing though, so shit genes will not die out.