Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom is not a cult, this site accepts and understands your situation bluepilledcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Why the Incel community is not a cult. Incels are a social demographic of sexless men, who are not able to form relationships which comprise of 30% of the male population. I also linked below r/IncelExit moderators bullying lonely incels, violence being encouraged and upvoted on Incel Tears, and also Dr Pizza being sentenced. It's also a well-known fact a high level moderator deleted the old r/IncelTears for its toxicity, the sub r/IncelTear is dedicated to laughing at people in your situation if you ask for advice there going to tell you're entitled and tell you to take a shower or do as much mental gymnastics to convince themselves there advice is good.
  • Most of our entrants are men who are having trouble dating and have tried lots of stereotypical advice. As dating standards of women get higher, lots of men aren’t able to get up to these standards, showing them why they aren’t able to get matches on tinder or are facing countless rejections with simple truths about what women are attracted to ( sexual. dimorphism) therefore not giving them false hope which always leads to disappointment
  • Learning about the blackpill doesn’t require you to engage with the incel community, its not an incel fault for his unattractiveness to women and his inability to conform to ever higher standards of women.
  • Moderators of incels.co have stated multiple times, you are not obliged to post on this forum, you don’t have to be active, there have been cases of people in r/IncelExit wanting to purposely give bad advice to you, because they despise incels.
  • A therapist often give bad advice, one even told a member that one of his options is to kill himself, as previously discussed, looks are one of the biggest factors determining a man’s dating pool – if you want to go a therapist that’s fine, but don’t say we didn’t tell you that most of there advice is very blue pilled similar to “Just take a shower” or “be confident”.
  • You’re allowed to vent your frustrations and express your human emotions at the struggles of dating or your problems in society, internalizing human emotions such as anger or hate at your situation works against you. You aren’t required to “black pill others”, in fact, there are no requirements to be an Incel apart from being involuntarily celibate and for .co specifically, you have to be black pilled
Incelwithouthate is the most active incel forum right now. If you are a man and are having struggles, (0 tinder matches, etc) its definitely not your fault, Incel Tears and leftist groups have been responsible for giving absolutely horrible advice to Incels and have driven an Incel to suicide (r.i.p u/Uggocel), by making him asking out a girl who was his friend and running his friendship. Also, koneko-dono has post paedophilic post on incels subs, and Dr Pizza is getting sentenced to prison for child molestation and he posted there, also mentally ill people like Brazillian sigma posts for about 13 hours a day you think people like that are sane?

TLDR these are the people trying to help you:

r/IncelExit foid wants to cuck her husband and bullies incels
Dr Pizza Arrested
Incel Tears promoting violence and encouraging suicide
St Uggocel story and suicide not (he was pushed to suicide by IT)
Further information about Inceldom
FaceandLMS videos (An introduction to lookism and inceldom)
Incel TV's video (Lookism in real life examples)
100's of scientific studies regarding lookism that IT has yet to even touch
Pin worthy @GoffSystemQB?

Last edited:
"Dating standards of women get higher". Otherwise on point.

I don't understand their whole point about how "spreading the blackpill is a requirement" somehow
A lot of the people who do put effort into spreading it, do it because they genuinely believe in it.
I have never been asked to spread anything and the few times that I do is because I found some internet bullshit or
some blackpilled study that shocks me. But I guess I don't have my own will (?)

If you identify as an incel and are on this site but are not blackpilled then something is wrong with you JFL.

quality post bravo.

well even if we are a cult, we are just too many either way.
i mean the number of incels right now is just.. absurd.