Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/IncelExit foid mod wants to cuck her husband.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
This is the same type of females who tells us that confidence is the only thing that matters, yet "it's good" for them to feel desired and cheat on their husbands:

Inmortal Dad

Airstrip One

She also makes fun of lonely incels:
Isla Vista

Aomey

incelexit foid mod making fun of incels... ngl the guys who want to 'get out' of the 'blackpilled mindset' deserve this.

The good old "I want to feel desired" card is a misdirection and mask for large amounts of narcissism. You would think that they would just tell their husbands that but no. These people unironically need attention from different men. They need to feel like a fucking bottle of water in the middle of a desert filled with african children. A "big prize" that you're lucky to get. Fucking filthy cunts tbh

The good old "I want to feel desired" card is a misdirection and mask for large amounts of narcissism. You would think that they would just tell their husbands that but no. These people unironically need attention from different men. They need to feel like a fucking bottle of water in the middle of a desert filled with african children. A "big prize" that you're lucky to get. Fucking filthy cunts tbh

Roasties are retarded, they can't properly communicate with people.

Roasties are retarded, they can't properly communicate with people.
it's always about them and their "incredibly delicate and valuable" hole that all of the dog men want to soil with their degeneracy! They are slimy manipulative creatures themselves.

Welcome to relationships for normies.

Brutal onichan

How do you you exit being an Incel without ascending?

Women taking over incel subs because cucks let them. :feelsUnreal:

If an incel ever gets surgeries and becomes Chad, never marry these whores. Cuck them, as they would have cucked you.

This roastie is basically bringing defectors back to us by accidentally spreading blackpills. She's literally proof of the blackpill while being a mod on "r/IncelExit"...

This is the r/IncelExit cover image...

Looks familiar...

Oh that's right! It's The Golden Gate Bridge, a notorious location for incel exits...
If an incel ever gets surgeries and becomes Chad, never marry these whores. Cuck them, as they would have cucked you.
I'd become a brahmachari. I can never even pretend to love a thot after being so blackpilled.

Women write like mentally challenged 3rd graders. “SO I WOKE UP AND THEN I WENT TO SCHOOL AND THEN I DID ENGLISH AND THEN I WENT TO LUNCH AND I HAD SPAGHETTI AND SOME MILK AND THEN....”

They have no idea how to write, so they just start chronologically going through whatever boring event. But these 3rd graders at least tell you what happened. Women cant even do that. They say one thing and then interject with some bullshit but for some reason they cant even interject without “idk its just like hmmm you know? I dont know. Whatever. Anyways, ....”

Just reading one paragraph and its so obvious this woman has never said one single thing in her life that had any meaning or any value even in the slightest and she probably cant even change a light bulb. And according to normies im supposed to listen to this woman and take her advice
:feelsclown:

Women write like mentally challenged 3rd graders. “SO I WOKE UP AND THEN I WENT TO SCHOOL AND THEN I DID ENGLISH AND THEN I WENT TO LUNCH AND I HAD SPAGHETTI AND SOME MILK AND THEN....”

They have no idea how to write, so they just start chronologically going through whatever boring event. But these 3rd graders at least tell you what happened. Women cant even do that. They say one thing and then interject with some bullshit but for some reason they cant even interject without “idk its just like hmmm you know? I dont know. Whatever. Anyways, ....”

Just reading one paragraph and its so obvious this woman has never said one single thing in her life that had any meaning or any value even in the slightest and she probably cant even change a light bulb. And according to normies im supposed to listen to this woman and take her advice
:feelsclown:
Having to read this shit is worse than brain cancer ded srs