Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Inceldom is irreversibly attached to Nazi ideals and white supremacy, and I am OKAY with that.

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Personally, I don't mind if inceldom is inherently correlated with white supremacy.

The talks about eugenics via female choice keeps weak-willed sensitive people out, and on top of that, it is simply telling the TRUTH.

You know the worst thing about this world? People are afraid to see the truth. The blackpill isn't necessarily advocating such ideas, it's just uncovering them.

So, as an incel, I HAPPILY EMBRACE WHITE SUPREMACY :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. It is the ultimate middle finger to the normies and normie culture.

@[UWSL]
ballistictesticles
[/UWSL]@ballistictesticles @[UWSL]L[/UWSL]@Linesnap99 @[UWSL]W[/UWSL]@worthlessloser26 @[UWSL]
zekr
[/UWSL]@zekr @[UWSL]
the virgin shepherd
[/UWSL]@the virgin shepherd @[UWSL]
LDARbeforeROPE
[/UWSL]@LDARbeforeROPE @[UWSL]
KetamineAddictYoda
[/UWSL]@KetamineAddictYoda @[UWSL]
SchrodingersDick
[/UWSL]@SchrodingersDick @[UWSL]
0Energy0Happyness
[/UWSL]@0Energy0Happyness @[UWSL]
Speed
[/UWSL]@Speed @[UWSL]
JoeBruhcel
[/UWSL]@JoeBruhcel @[UWSL]
kaczynskicel
[/UWSL]@kaczynskicel @[UWSL]
SlayerSlayer
[/UWSL]@SlayerSlayer @[UWSL]
Caesercel
[/UWSL]@Caesercel @[UWSL]
Lv99_BixNood
[/UWSL]@Lv99_BixNood @[UWSL]
Broly
[/UWSL]@Broly @[UWSL]
erenyeager
[/UWSL]@erenyeager @[UWSL]
solblue
[/UWSL]@solblue @[UWSL]
Koruga
[/UWSL]@Koruga @[UWSL]
starcrapoo
[/UWSL]@starcrapoo @[UWSL]
CrackingYs
[/UWSL]@CrackingYs @[UWSL]
Vrthraghna
[/UWSL]@Vrthraghna @[UWSL]
ilieknothing
[/UWSL]@ilieknothing @[UWSL]
Greyandoldcel
[/UWSL]@Greyandoldcel @[UWSL]
IengZengCel
[/UWSL]@IengZengCel @[UWSL]
LOLI BREEDING
[/UWSL]@LOLI BREEDING @[UWSL]
HeroinNihilism
[/UWSL]@HeroinNihilism @[UWSL]
ItsOver4cel
[/UWSL]@ItsOver4cel @[UWSL]
xxxxxx
[/UWSL]@xxxxxx @[UWSL]
rope2cope
[/UWSL]@rope2cope @[UWSL]
Subhuman Niceguy
[/UWSL]@Subhuman Niceguy @[UWSL]
unsettling
[/UWSL]@unsettling @[UWSL]
crestfallencel
[/UWSL]@crestfallencel @[UWSL]
HighTGymcel
[/UWSL]@HighTGymcel @[UWSL]
Edmund_Kemper
[/UWSL]@Edmund_Kemper @[UWSL]
Intellau_Celistic
[/UWSL]@Intellau_Celistic @[UWSL]
Pixycel
[/UWSL]@Pixycel @[UWSL]
Misanthropy1
[/UWSL]@Misanthropy1 @[UWSL]
Lonely4Ever
[/UWSL]@Lonely4Ever @[UWSL]
nazianime
[/UWSL]@nazianime @[UWSL]
Notorious Inkler
[/UWSL]@Notorious Inkler @[UWSL]
Fat Link
[/UWSL]@Fat Link @[UWSL]
Emba
[/UWSL]@Emba @[UWSL]
NorthernWind
[/UWSL]@NorthernWind @[UWSL]
Shigechi
[/UWSL]@Shigechi @[UWSL]
BPJ
[/UWSL]@BPJ @[UWSL]
ERadicator
[/UWSL]@ERadicator
Most rightwing communities I've been on seem to hate incels in my experience.
really? LIke where? Just wondering tbh

Most rightwing communities I've been on seem to hate incels in my experience. I don't bother adopting any labels as a result and just stick to having my own personal views, regardless of whether they're "rightwing" or "leftwing".
Yep, both sides, actually ALL sides hate us.
redpill cucks for example, they're mostly cuckservatives/tradcucks, they hate incels because "muh inkel bad muh inkel lazy muh inkel loser" and hate NEETs because they don't wageslave and pay taxes to globohomo

Most rightwing communities I've been on seem to hate incels in my experience. I don't bother adopting any labels as a result and just stick to having my own personal views, regardless of whether they're "rightwing" or "leftwing".
Rick grimes

Same here brocel. Very based view. I consider myself independent.
Also as a non-whitecel its over.
Nobody wants me

Last edited:
With Jews you lose, I bet like 1/2 of us would ascend if we were free of the International Jew.

No more Jew money to promote degeneracy (feminism, blacks, etc), no Jew money to push for (((refugees))) (competition), no poz'd social media.

Incels would stand a better chance.

Personally, I don't mind if inceldom is inherently correlated with white supremacy.

The talks about eugenics via female choice keeps weak-willed sensitive people out, and on top of that, it is simply telling the TRUTH.

You know the worst thing about this world? People are afraid to see the truth. The blackpill isn't necessarily advocating such ideas, it's just uncovering them.

So, as an incel, I HAPPILY EMBRACE WHITE SUPREMACY :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. It is the ultimate middle finger to the normies and normie culture.
I for one accept you as an honorary black man of the White Supremacy movement, welcome fren. :feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil::feelskek::feelsclown:

Yes, they hate us just as much as the leftists do. :feelsclown::yes:

Lol @ you tagging High IQ users.

All i gotta say is,

"Richard Spencel"

rofl

And "Prince White Charming":

Last edited:
No more Jew money to promote degeneracy (feminism, blacks, etc), no Jew money to push for (((refugees))) (competition), no poz'd social media.

Incels would stand a better chance.
i see now. The jews just screw everything up, don't they?
Lol @ you tagging High IQ users.

All i gotta say is,

"Richard Spencel"

rofl
Understandable. would you like me to remove you from the mailing list next time?

Shingechi has shown threads on /pol/ about incels and it always ends in right-wingers saying inkwels can magically fix their problems if they hit the gym and ''just approach women and talk bro''. they are so delusional they think you can get chad's face and height just by going to the gym.

either way i still prefer right wingers over libtards. right wingers hate us but at least they don't constantly advocate to deplatform us and demonize us unlike libtards.

Shingechi has shown threads on /pol/ about incels and it always ends in right-wingers saying inkwels can magically fix their problems if they hit the gym and ''just approach women and talk bro''. they are so delusional they think you can get chad's face and height just by going to the gym.

either way i still prefer right wingers over libtards. right wingers hate us but at least they don't constantly advocate to deplatform us and demonize us unlike libtards.
:feelsjuice::yes:

Probably on tribal grounds. But aside from that, anybody that rushes to the defense of incels opens himself up to his sexual success being questioned. Most people don’t sympathize with us because they realize that. It’s an admission that they can relate to us and so they are also low SMV men. The left and the right are for some reason both totally stoked on m’lady and her rights. One side wants her to be protected trad wife, the other wants her to feel 2 black dicks rubbing against eachother through the skin between her vagina and asshole and then abort the baby before going to her meme job as HR director or officer of diversity and inclusion. I’m inclined to agree with the right, but they are sooooo far off the mark. They don’t have the slightest conception of what women really are.

@Fat Link @knajjd can you move this to inceldom discussion please?

I see /pol/acks shitting on incels all the time, also a lot trying to associate incels with trannies recently.
If you pay really close attention the manosphere basically hates eachother as a whole. :feelshehe:

Probably explains why things keep on getting better and better for women and worse and worse for men in general. :feelsugh:

All the scum on our side want to do is grift and sell books and make podcasts when what we really need is boots on the ground, legal and political organization working for us to repeal and overturn various anti man laws. :feelsbaton:

Yeah this, you see it happening every day
Society is slowly turning into a dystopian shithole because of this, nobody has thick enough skin to hear the truth, ''just world'' fallacy so no one gets hurt, especially foids and low T ''men''. Too much bs censorship everywhere, can't even say n i g g e r without getting banned from every corner of the internet.

People just get hard triggered at the truth and hide it while euphemism runs rampant. Just ask literally any old hag on the street if she thinks nature is beautiful, most of them will tell you ''YES''.

Last edited:
@Fat Link @knajjd can you move this to inceldom discussion please?
Done! :hax:

Knajjd’s internet situation is so bad in his home country in regards to getting on this site he’s very lucky to whenever he’s able or so I’ve heard. :feelswhat:

Done! :hax:

Knajjd’s internet situation is so bad in his home country in regards to getting on this site he’s very lucky to whenever he’s able or so I’ve heard. :feelswhat:
thanks man, you are a blessing to this world, you know that?

@[UWSL]
ballistictesticles
[/UWSL]@ballistictesticles @[UWSL]L[/UWSL]@Linesnap99 @[UWSL]W[/UWSL]@worthlessloser26 @[UWSL]
zekr
[/UWSL]@zekr @[UWSL]
the virgin shepherd
[/UWSL]@the virgin shepherd @[UWSL]
LDARbeforeROPE
[/UWSL]@LDARbeforeROPE @[UWSL]
KetamineAddictYoda
[/UWSL]@KetamineAddictYoda @[UWSL]
SchrodingersDick
[/UWSL]@SchrodingersDick @[UWSL]
0Energy0Happyness
[/UWSL]@0Energy0Happyness @[UWSL]
Speed
[/UWSL]@Speed @[UWSL]
JoeBruhcel
[/UWSL]@JoeBruhcel @[UWSL]
kaczynskicel
[/UWSL]@kaczynskicel @[UWSL]
SlayerSlayer
[/UWSL]@SlayerSlayer @[UWSL]
Caesercel
[/UWSL]@Caesercel @[UWSL]
Lv99_BixNood
[/UWSL]@Lv99_BixNood @[UWSL]
Broly
[/UWSL]@Broly @[UWSL]
erenyeager
[/UWSL]@erenyeager @[UWSL]
solblue
[/UWSL]@solblue @[UWSL]
Koruga
[/UWSL]@Koruga @[UWSL]
starcrapoo
[/UWSL]@starcrapoo @[UWSL]
CrackingYs
[/UWSL]@CrackingYs @[UWSL]
Vrthraghna
[/UWSL]@Vrthraghna @[UWSL]
ilieknothing
[/UWSL]@ilieknothing @[UWSL]
Greyandoldcel
[/UWSL]@Greyandoldcel @[UWSL]
IengZengCel
[/UWSL]@IengZengCel @[UWSL]
LOLI BREEDING
[/UWSL]@LOLI BREEDING @[UWSL]
HeroinNihilism
[/UWSL]@HeroinNihilism @[UWSL]
ItsOver4cel
[/UWSL]@ItsOver4cel @[UWSL]
xxxxxx
[/UWSL]@xxxxxx @[UWSL]
rope2cope
[/UWSL]@rope2cope @[UWSL]
Subhuman Niceguy
[/UWSL]@Subhuman Niceguy @[UWSL]
unsettling
[/UWSL]@unsettling @[UWSL]
crestfallencel
[/UWSL]@crestfallencel @[UWSL]
HighTGymcel
[/UWSL]@HighTGymcel @[UWSL]
Edmund_Kemper
[/UWSL]@Edmund_Kemper @[UWSL]
Intellau_Celistic
[/UWSL]@Intellau_Celistic @[UWSL]
Pixycel
[/UWSL]@Pixycel @[UWSL]
Misanthropy1
[/UWSL]@Misanthropy1 @[UWSL]
Lonely4Ever
[/UWSL]@Lonely4Ever @[UWSL]
nazianime
[/UWSL]@nazianime @[UWSL]
Notorious Inkler
[/UWSL]@Notorious Inkler @[UWSL]
Fat Link
[/UWSL]@Fat Link @[UWSL]
Emba
[/UWSL]@Emba @[UWSL]
NorthernWind
[/UWSL]@NorthernWind @[UWSL]
Shigechi
[/UWSL]@Shigechi @[UWSL]
BPJ
[/UWSL]@BPJ @[UWSL]
ERadicator
[/UWSL]@ERadicator

I Didn't get tagged

Most rightwing communities I've been on seem to hate incels in my experience.
yeah they do because they still believe in whitepilled "muh we can save the white race i love white women" bs

the great irony is that this forum is actually more diverse than a lot of the liberal shitholes like reddit. lol like 45% nonwhite. meanwhile the soycucks on reddit call us RAY CIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say I am for right wing government considering that they hold a bag around their heads regarding how woman need to be controlled and their true nature. The problem is that the left unless you worship bbc, tranny, pegging, immigrants agenda, then you are a Nazi.

Problem I have encountered also with leftwing if you criticize your own ethnicity then you are an uncle tom or disregard you as stupid and refuse to talk to you. I have plenty of valid complaints about my own race. But for the left they are more concerned about small bribes to keep votes in their pockets.

But fuck jews, niggers, spics, chinks, troons, fags, indians, feminists, MSM.

If these were gone the world would improve 80%.

lol cumskins deserve what is coming to them. gonna get their ass caved in so hard it wont even be funny.

The nazis lost at least cheerlead for your own brand and not losers who got raped by the red army :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hitler losing was the worst thing that ever happened to foids yet virtue signal to deny this

In inceldom we have no reason to act diplomatically we just act rationally and normies hate for nazism and white supremacy is pure emotional, nazism saved Germany and white supremacy is just tribalism essential for a functional and prosper civilization

Suppress all jewish normie speak. enslave all whores.

Hitler is pretty rad

>white supremacy
>half of the forum is curry

100%. Blackpill doesn't do much more than observe and point out the nature of humanity.

Nothing more

pigskin supremacists are the biggest cucks on the planet

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Sorry, but the opioid crisis is a national concern. Mollie is just one of many.",
"headline": "As Mollie Tibbetts' loved ones prepare for her funeral, her little brother and other athletes honor her",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mollie-ti...neral-her-181255434--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Aug 26 23:04:20 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Condolences won't take away reality: Mollie OD'd on an opioid.\n\nUnless you want to see more youths dying because of drugs like heroin and fentanyl, I suggest you ask Congress to increase anti-drug laws.\n\nToday it is Mollie. Tomorrow it will be Billy, or Bobby. Enough is enough!",
"headline": "Funeral held for slain jogger Mollie Tibbetts as her little brother and other athletes honor her",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mollie-ti...neral-her-181255434--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Aug 26 22:43:27 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Her family would be best \"comforted\" by warning the public about the dangers of drugs. Mollie is dead because she was peer pressured into trying heroin.",
"headline": "As Mollie Tibbetts' loved ones prepare for her funeral, her little brother and other athletes honor her",
"timestamp": "Sun Aug 26 22:41:16 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Who's Kate? Did she die from a drug overdose too?",
"timestamp": "Sun Aug 26 22:38:06 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "God doesn't allow those who abuse their bodies with drugs into Heaven. Mollie will, unfortunately, be denied at the pearly gates for abusing heroin.",
"timestamp": "Sun Aug 26 22:36:14 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Well, the Republicans are doing nothing to stop the Opioid crisis.\n\nSo, expect more heroin-related deaths like this.",
"timestamp": "Sun Aug 26 22:33:59 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes. But if you feel sorry for Mollie, you should feel sorry for all heroin addicts.\n\nVolunteer for a substance abuse program. You might just save lives.",
"timestamp": "Sun Aug 26 22:33:24 UTC 2018"

pigskin supremacists are the biggest cucks on the planet

^
I'm a predominantly French European White man despite my current avi. Even I can see the many flaws of republican cuckservatism, moreover, the right wing political structure also has its many flaws. Of course no political system is perfect, there are flaws in everything. It is here we can argue and debate amongst ourselves out in the open without outside interference, that is what makes this forum special in my eyes.

Still, I like the fact that this forum has a diversity of political opinions, both from the left and right as it represents all the differences of different races or ethnicities that comprises our forum here, because at the end of the day we're incel men from around the entire world on our internet community here. At the end of the day we're all united against western neoliberalism political correctness and its censorship lugenpresse. That is what makes our internet forum here unique of its kind. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back