Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom is about being the one who sees the inherent unfairness of life while being on the bad side of it

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
And the easiest of it is comparing incel life with Chad life.

Inceldom is about you not knowing what holding hands feels like while Chad just had a threesome, and now is kissing 4 girls in a row for some brag video.

Inceldom is about going on a double date with Chad, only for the two girls having a threesome with him, implying that its better to be an extra piece of ass for Chad that have you only for themselves.

Inceldom is about your teachers punishing you for stupid shit while Chad gets away with bullying because "they are just kid things".

Inceldom is about you wageslaving for peanuts while Chad does the amount of money you earn in a month by taking a selfie and uploading it to Instagram.

Inceldom is about your Chad brother having a life completely different to yours despite being raised with the same parents, same environment, same amount of money, same education, same home and same social background.

Inceldom is about you getting fired because of asking a coworker for dinner and "making her unconfortable" while Chad casually slaps her ass and she just giggles.

Inceldom is about you creating a masterpiece of art only for it to remain invisible, while Chad gets viral with some mediocre piece of crap.

Inceldom is about people asking for death penalty for you because of hitting a girl (Not that I condone it) while Chad, who beat a young boy almost to death, gets bailed out of prison by women, offered a modelling contract and achieves fame, fortune and love from people.

Inceldom is about always losing in life, no matter how hard you try, while Chad always wins in life no matter how much he fucks ups or tries to lose.

Inceldom is about two males from first world country, same upbringing, same money, same everything, having a disparity in quality of life equiparable to the disparity between a middle ages King and Peasant, because of genetics.

Inceldom is about unfairness, disparity, unjust situations, and zero merit based rewards.

This is beautiful.

A big thumbs down on this one from me. Pedestrian as fuck.

High IQ post for a fart nigga

I agree with everything you wrote in this post. I just wonder if that Jeremy Meeks already beat a young boy almost to death. You were talking about him, weren't you?

this is why some incels rope

I agree with everything you wrote in this post. I just wonder if that Jeremy Meeks already beat a young boy almost to death. You were talking about him, weren't you?

Yes I was talking about him. Just imagine how the boy must feel seeing meeks insane success in life and how all women praised him. fuck...

Yes I was talking about him. Just imagine how the boy must feel seeing meeks insane success in life and how all women praised him. fuck...

Dude, I am not able to imagine it, I just think no words can describe it.

And of course you talk about threesomes and not normal sex because you have had the second and you are just bitter about not getting the group sex DLC.

And of course you talk about threesomes and not normal sex because you have had the second and you are just bitter about not getting the group sex DLC.

Edit: mistake. No, I talk about group sex just to show the enormous disparity. One doesnt get to hold hands with a single girl, the other has sex with several girls at the same time.

Edit: mistake. No, I talk about group sex just to show the enormous disparity. One doesnt get to hold hands with a single girl, the other has sex with several girls at the same time.
Yeah, but it still bothers you, doesn't it?

Yeah, but it still bothers you, doesn't it?

Disparity bothers me. The fact that there are males who have better quality of life (not only in sex) because of birth privilege bothers me a lot. And seeing the ridiculous disparity between incel and chad males is mind boggling. Looks really define the man.

Disparity bothers me. The fact that there are males who have better quality of life (not only in sex) because of birth privilege bothers me a lot. And seeing the ridiculous disparity between incel and chad males is mind boggling. Looks really define the man.
Genetic detemrinism overall is cruel af. The top student in my college graduated a year before me, she is pretty, has a near pefect grades, fucks several chads and is high IQ. I, on the other hand, am a virgin, lost on sememster due to depression, subhuman and low IQ.

These are the kind of thoughts that make me want to ER.

It's like income inequality. We are third world farmers while Chad is a multi national company excecutive

You are not even incel idk why you posting here you just that low iq or something you fuck girl and then come post on incels how its over for us just lol

Good post Zyros.

I have personally come to accept and even like this reality. Come to think of it, the history of life on Earth is a long tale of injustice, suffering, death and betrayal, with very small interludes of prosperity and peace (that we have come to take for granted as the spoiled children we are). Compared with the average peasant in the Middle Ages, we actually have it pretty good

Good post Zyros.

I have personally come to accept and even like this reality. Come to think of it, the history of life on Earth is a long tale of injustice, suffering, death and betrayal, with very small interludes of prosperity and peace (that we have come to take for granted as the spoiled children we are). Compared with the average peasant in the Middle Ages, we actually have it pretty good

yea i didnt say that incels were like peasants. Hell we have it better than even the kings of middle ages. I was just making a comparison about the disparity, which is comparable.