Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom has honestly caused chronic insomnia in me

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
It's fucking 6:26 AM right now. I haven't been able to sleep due to just being constantly stressed out.

Like it's honestly annoying to think about how easy it is for normies to get companionship. Meanwhile, for us it's fucking impossible no matter how much we try.

I've been having this problem of losing sleep for like 3 years now. Every time I complain to someone they just gaslight me and say it's normal to lose sleep like no it fucking isn't I'm literally going end up fucking dead I'm going to shoot myself this isn't funny please i can't take it I'm going to the garage i have gasoline I'm pouring it on myself right now i have a match

just kidding IT, I'm not going anywhere:feelshaha:

Last edited:
It's fucking 6:26 AM right now. I haven't been able to sleep due to just being constantly stressed out.

Like it's honestly annoying to think about how easy it is for normies to get companionship. Meanwhile, for us it's fucking impossible no matter how much we try.

I've been having this problem of losing sleep for like 3 years now. Every time I complain to someone they just gaslight me and say it's normal to lose sleep like no it fucking isn't I'm literally going end up fucking dead I'm going to shoot myself this isn't funny please i can't take it I'm going to the garage i have gasoline I'm pouring it on myself right now i have a match

just kidding IT, I'm not going anywhere:feelshaha:
what causes me insomnia is thinking in detail about how they flirted, how easily a girl gives her intimacy to someone else

The hairpill/norwood reaper gave me insomnia. It unironically keeps me up at night ded srs

The hairpill/norwood reaper gave me insomnia. It unironically keeps me up at night ded srs
Do you play smash?

Do you play smash?
If you hadn’t seen those memes I posted about smash player pheno you wouldn’t have said this :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
C T M
Bonus point if you have an actual allergy that could cause anaphylactic reaction

try to relax because eventually you'll get TMJ issues and tinnitus from all the stress

unless fakecel, the ride never ends and it always gets worse

Oh lol thanks bhai :feelscomfy:

I used to run a meme page on Insta with 4k followers maby
Post more tbh ngl. Especially that corny black dude from twitter or w/e his name was :feelscomfy:

Post more tbh ngl.
maby, might postmaxx in ID later today if I’m still awake by then idk. It’s 7 AM where I live. A little bit tired rn as I just pulled an all nighter
Especially that corny black dude from twitter or w/e his name was :feelscomfy:
Jfl mean corn :lul:

maby, might postmaxx in ID later today if I’m still awake by then idk. It’s 7 AM where I live. A little bit tired rn as I just pulled an all nighter

Jfl mean corn
All nighters make me suicidal ngl :fuk:

Same. My mind won't leave me alone. I wish I had a switch off button. Probably gonna have a heart attack in a few years ngl

take sleeping pills, worked for me:soy: