Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceldom has corrupted me

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
-Ultra misathropist

-Sex obsessed

-Hateful af

-Fascination with rape

-Fascination with mass murdering

-Often have seizures

Constant rejection from women has twisted my mind and soul. I'm a sick person. All I ever wanted was a nice gf to have sex with but that never came. Each year I spent alone made me even more derranged and paranoid. Women denied me and corrupted my soul yet at the same it only a woman can heal me.

Unfortunately, women are pure evil. They only have sex with the best looking, the most social guys. They would never give in to an abomination like me. Nothing I ever say or do is every appreciated by girls. They are always cold, distant and sexualy uninterested. They will just leave me decay while they fuck around with chads and normies. Females are truly relentless.

Though i disagree with alot of your posts...
I've actually grown to like you
Truecel and your varied point of view is appreciated

You are relying on foids for happiness smh that's why

I completely agree. The blackpill literally makes you crazy.

This is why you have to overcome these desires. If you can't satisfy them but keep trying anyway or at least if you don't lose hope, they'll drive you insane.

I share misanthropy, being hateful and obsession with mass murder (or rather genocide in my case), but I had all those characteristics before accepting the label of an 'incel'
I was too blackpilled even before getting to know these terms

You thought absence of sex and relationships would make you grow just as other healthy individuals? You were wrong then.

You thought absence of sex and relationships would make you grow just as other healthy individuals? You were wrong then.
Sexual intimacy is necessary to become a normal and healthy human

-Ultra misathropist

-Sex obsessed

-Hateful af

-Fascination with rape

-Fascination with mass murdering

-Often have seizures

Constant rejection from women has twisted my mind and soul. I'm a sick person. All I ever wanted was a nice gf to have sex with but that never came. Each year I spent alone made me even more derranged and paranoid. Women denied me and corrupted my soul yet at the same it only a woman can heal me.

Unfortunately, women are pure evil. They only have sex with the best looking, the most social guys. They would never give in to an abomination like me. Nothing I ever say or do is every appreciated by girls. They are always cold, distant and sexualy uninterested. They will just leave me decay while they fuck around with chads and normies. Females are truly relentless.

seizures wtf

seizures wtf
I go ammock sometimes over my genetic inferiority
Yes, you'll fail in nearly every aspect of healthy development, being unable to experience sexual relationships.

It's not blackpill, it's sexless life.
If I had the right genetics I could have the sex that normal people get to enjoy

I go ammock sometimes over my genetic inferiority

If I had the right genetics I could have the sex that normal people get to enjoy
Basic human needs maslow

They're denying us fucking basic human needs, I say we seize these means for ourselves.
We can't even leave tier 3

Women are heartless
They're like a roadblock in life that only a select few can bypass due to being born a certain way, while we're stuck outside of it. Getting lifemogged by 12 year old Chad.