Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom has always existed, but remember who made it an epidemic

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

Blaming Jews or feminism for your inability to get laid is massive cope. Just admit that you are a subhuman

Whatever your worldview, no one else is responsible for you being short/ugly but your parents

I'm unironically afraid to insult Jews anymore after past consequences in real life for saying shit online anonymously about them. I wont fuck with them anymore directly.

But I will say that feminism and the sexual liberation shit is responsible for this.
Whatever your worldview, no one else is responsible for you being short/ugly but your parents

doesn't mean nobodys responsible for foid pickiness and hypergamy

But who controls what society seems attractive..

Whales have no problems getting laid because society says it's ok

Society doesnt say it's okay for men to be short or ugly

Blaming Jews or feminism for your inability to get laid is massive cope. Just admit that you are a subhuman
It used to be subhuman men had the option to get with subhuman foids. Now subhuman foids have the option to get with normies, leaving subhuman men in the dust.

(((They))) created feminism, so they increased inceldom too.

Feminism is a part of the human rights movement and yes, we the Jews responsible for it. Without this movement you, the white males, would still work 16 hours a day without any social rights and neetbuxing, and you the etnics would still sit on trees or in best scenario riding at the backseats of the bus.
You just cannot give rights to ethnics and white lower/middle class males and not give it to women.
Inceldom is a collateral damage and it's replacing a life with a foid that hates your guts, a foid that craving for chad and despise you, a foid that fucking with the tall and handsome milkman, and you after this raising his kids.
We were doomed from the moment when females were created as mammals, and are out for at least a year after intercourse and therefore need to pick the best genetically male around.

This is the fault of the modernization of culture and the neglect of past values.
The unabomber Ted Kaczynski had a point.

Antisemitism and race is an easy scapegoat.

This soyboy is a jew.

Depends. Are the zog behind all these dating apps? buzzfeed articles promoting cuckoldry? feminists largely made of jews? I need some jewvidence here. jews make good bagels. ever had a nyc jew bagel? fuckin heaven.

They did this...

I think ER is the one who brought inceldom to the public