Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Inceldom depression

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
Is it possible to escape depression as friendless incel ?

I feel rotten on the inside and the outside, disgustingly dirty and i'm tired of this feeling but can't seem to get rid of it.
It all feels so tiresome.

exercising is the way to cure depression

Find one or several good copes

coding makes me happy
but I am not really an example
I am at a whole other level than what people can even imagine
I am beyond omega level
my codes are beyond the 4th dimension

Just stop being depressed bro

Just stop being depressed bro

Heloc

coding makes me happy
but I am not really an example
I am at a whole other level than what people can even imagine
I am beyond omega level
my codes are beyond the 4th dimension
So how's life as a FAGMAN employee?

Exercise, 8h of sleep minimum and cold showers

c0pes.

There's no other way because reality isn't going to change. So you have to change how you perceive it. And c0pes are the only way. Take your pick of the best c0pe for you, then pursue it with a merciless passion; blocking literally everything else out. This level of distraction is the sole method of preventing depression from finding a landing strip in your mind. Because love or hate it, depression will always be hovering overhead waiting for landing clearance on all incels. That cannot be changed.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

ps - as a sidenote of personal advice moneymaxxing is the c0pe i would advise as it's the one which can actually secure you some actual tangible close to guaranteed stacy gash in future once you've pursued the c0pe to its utmost

Last edited:
Is it possible to escape depression as friendless incel ?
It depends on what you mean by derpression.

[1] Depression the illness, a.k.a. "Major Depressive Disorder"? I believe so: exercise, eat well, sleep well, find good copes and (maybe) try going to thERapy and taking some jewpills (bonus if they nullify your libido).

[2] Depression the emotion, the natural result of contemplating the infinite depth of the abyss of existential dread while disrobed of the bluepill gown you've been wearing all your life just to realize you're a genetic dead-end, a man exiled from the human race, destined to be a no more than a leaf in the tree of life, waiting the season for you to writhe, dry out and fall down towards the eternal oblivion without having produced branches, flowers, fruits but whose only purpose is to have had the sap drained from you once you exercised your usefulness, if any?

Unlikely, buddy boyo.

Some claim to have found the "whitepill", or maybe some form of transcendence -- becoming a catholic monk, or a buddhist, to attain nirvana, for instance. And from that path they claim to have leraned to accept their existence, and are able to rid themselves from the attachment to this life, this world, these desires (sex, companionship, social validation etc.). I don't know if this works, I haven't tried buddhism.

That's your body telling you to GTFO from inceldom, resolving it is another issue. I live in an alternate universe compared to normal people as many of you do, but i long for a girlfriend, not friends.

Not sure if ascension would completely fix my depression as I still have other personal problems.