Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inceldom defines your career choices

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I'm a NEET right now but I think I'd only be interested in evening/night work in the future. My favourite copes involve staying up late (often with alcohol tbf) and sleeping in till whenever the hell I feel like. The weekends obviously mean nothing to me so I could work those too. Just don't make me a 9-5 slave please, universe (although I instinctively know that this at least is never going to happen).

I'm a NEET right now but I think I'd only be interested in evening/night work in the future. My favourite copes involve staying up late (often with alcohol tbf) and sleeping in till whenever the hell I feel like. The weekends obviously mean nothing to me so I could work those too. Just don't make me a 9-5 slave please, universe (although I instinctively know that this at least is never going to happen).
>The weekends obviously mean nothing to me so I could work those too. Just don't make me a 9-5 slave please.

Same here.

i worked evening/nights before. theyre shit. full shifts are also shit. the best shift is 8am-3pm. thats the chad shifts.

unless its in the winter time and its dark at 3. then the chad shift becomes starting at 12 and end to 7pm

You could work as a chef or in a movie theater. You could be security guard which is probably the easiest job, just sit on your phone and occasionally let people in.

You could work as a chef or in a movie theater. You could be security guard which is probably the easiest job, just sit on your phone and occasionally let people in.
I quite like the security guard idea; Mike from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul springs to mind. And actually the cinema idea could also work tbf. You should be a life coach.

I quite like the security guard idea. Mike from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul springs to mind. And actually the cinema idea could also work tbf. You should be a life coach.
Well, I am trying to make the lives of my incel pals better since I am less miserable now since I have been coping more, and I am on my Jew meds. Thanks for the compliment, but I doubt normies would say I give good advice. I am just being nice and helpful.

Well, I am trying to make the lives of my incel pals better since I am less miserable now since I have been coping more, and I am on my Jew meds. Thanks for the compliment, but I doubt normies would say I give good advice. I am just being nice and helpful.
Cheers. But yeah you probably would have to be at least Chadlite to be taken seriously as a life coach out there in the world.

I hate interacting with foids (and normies in general), so I usually work the graveyard shift in my current warehouse job. In a few years I think I'm going to move up to night janitor.

I hate interacting with foids (and normies in general), so I usually work the graveyard shift in my current warehouse job. In a few years I think I'm going to move up to night janitor.
Based.

based. hero story.

My career is neetmaxxing

The NEETdom never ends.