Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Inceldom as a cause of early death

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
In some ways, inceldom is like some chronic disease that kills you. Of course there's the basics where loneliness etc leads to poorer health and earlier death. But it also leads to suicide too often. Others it leads towards lifestyles that promote death just to cope.

Like, I dont really want to get to that stage where I'm trying to rope a second time. 1 coma is enough for me, but nowadays Im just waiting for my deteriorating organs to finally give in and fail. I make no efforts to prevent this, quite the opposite, because let's face it. This is not life, this is sickness. The sooner it's over (because it is over) for me the better.

As far as I'm concerned I died a few years ago. And sadly, since inceldom and loneliness in general are becoming more prevalent issues in society, it's probably going to be the cause of death for a lot more people. The worst part being that literally no one cares. Its almost like society has found a new way to cull excess reject men :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Loneliness will kill you. Everybody knows but almost nobody cares.

-> Lets celebrate pride month instead!:feelsclown:

Indeed loneliness is associated with all-cause mortality
The deterioration is inevitable; inceldom is a death sentence in all senses. Brutal!

Its almost like society has found a new way to cull excess reject men :cryfeels::feelsrope:
That's what I believe too. Everything goes against having traditional families, the rich want particularly the young men to die off. As soon as automation comes they don't even need us as serfs. If anything, society prefers it this way. They want young men to die as early as possible.
Might as well cope as much as we can until the inevitable

yet society doesn't care about it the only hope we have is that too many men become blackpilled incels and the incel revolution begins :feelsohh:so we can witness it with our own eyes :feelsohh::society:

Dont rope brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Dont have too, body wont last much longer
Loneliness will kill you. Everybody knows but almost nobody cares.

-> Lets celebrate pride month instead!:feelsclown:
its brutal
Indeed loneliness is associated with all-cause mortality
The deterioration is inevitable; inceldom is a death sentence in all senses. Brutal!
This is one of the hardest blackpills tbh. Something that most people are aware of yet will ignore unless it affects them directly

That's what I believe too. Everything goes against having traditional families, the rich want particularly the young men to die off. As soon as automation comes they don't even need us as serfs. If anything, society prefers it this way. They want young men to die as early as possible.
Might as well cope as much as we can until the inevitable
I coined it as "modern barbarianism" years ago. In the past, they had ways to get rid of reject excess males. They would lock them up (still somewhat in effect), send them to undiscovered places, send them to pointless wars to die en masse, or use them for bloodsport. Obviously these options arent really viable anymore. I think getting us to do the job ourselves is the new M.O.

yet society doesn't care about it the only hope we have is that too many men become blackpilled incels and the incel revolution begins :feelsohh:so we can witness it with our own eyes :feelsohh::society:
There's no revolution tbh. Most will just kill themselves or go on welfare. We already see men dropping out of society a lot. Its just society shooting itself in the foot.

It's very brutal

I coined it as "modern barbarianism" years ago. In the past, they had ways to get rid of reject excess males. They would lock them up (still somewhat in effect), send them to undiscovered places, send them to pointless wars to die en masse, or use them for bloodsport. Obviously these options arent really viable anymore. I think getting us to do the job ourselves is the new M.O.
I wish we were sent in large poppy farms by the government, so we could produce our own drugs and just indulge in them. Why legalize pot when it doesn't even kill its users. If they want us to die then let us do it :panties:

Missing out on basic social experiences can be hell, normie rules makes it impossible to truly recover even if you ascend with a woman who had 10+ dicks inside her. When people ask me why i considered myself incel, i just tell them to fuck off and that i never truly lived.
Especially when I go outside and see females, it just feeds the monster within.

It's very brutal
very brutal
I wish we were sent in large poppy farms by the government, so we could produce our own drugs and just indulge in them. Why legalize pot when it doesn't even kill its users. If they want us to die then let us do it :panties:
Oh i'd be in heaven in a personal poppy farm. I'm a heroin addict (gotta cope somehow after years of brutality). I think id find a good home in an opium field. I make a couple things I take myself though, but anything that takes too much effort or attention, not so much. Only way to cope for me.
Missing out on basic social experiences can be hell, normie rules makes it impossible to truly recover even if you ascend with a woman who had 10+ dicks inside her. When people ask me why i considered myself incel, i just tell them to fuck off and that i never truly lived.
Especially when I go outside and see females, it just feeds the monster within.
Well we arent considered people tbh. We are reduced to less than human so people feel just fine about it. We dont have feelings, desires, need for socialization. Lots of people are also visibly disgruntled if we experience even a semblance of happiness or joy and will often seek too destroy that happiness in the moment. Just bullies tbh